Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No nobaba..she calls him sirji only..am damnsure.

But if she calls him Jiju, Ani will be admitted in the same hospital

The makers dont have the guts to show it. They showed their story without losing the viewers.. Smart writer she is. Married not married . 😝

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

They edited out " tujhme tab dikhta hai.."performance.....smiley19...a beautiful song it was and they were amazing...

That's what I am hoping...I want to see Adi as a catalyst only...as a wake up call who would bring Ani's suppressed emotions to the fore and will make him realise that it is not possible for him to be able to live a life that he has chosen for himself...

Yes, what cheaters... I was waiting for that song..

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - That said, when J landed in Kolkata and entered BH, given how head over heals in love she is, with truth and hates deceit, why did she NOT disclose to Arshi and Shrishti, that Ani had to marry her and bring her here, in order to save her from Tejas's clutches?

As a lover of truth and hater of deceit, this should have been the first two sentences , that should have come out of her mouth, the moment she reached Kolkata and BH.

Not just that, she eventually stopped Ani from disclosing the truth to his family, when he wanted to !

How was J not deceiving her Arshi didi, by hiding this from her Arshi didi for 100 odd episodes?

Thats because J promised Ani in the train at his request that she would not reveal this info and she kept her promise till the end.

J is not perfect, but while Ani per story was ready to dump Arshi at J's demand or green flag, J not once let Ani suspect he could have persuaded her to accept their marriage.

Only time I thought she slipped was Arshi's ashirwad when she gave mixed signals with her hurt looks. Even that could may be interpreted as her grief for the way he behaved with her and not his pda.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Today Aditya fried Ani without oilsmiley37smiley37

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Five four three two one

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

I would say, J may subconsciously become comfortable around Adi but for that to happen it would take for them to be around each other for long but yes there wouldn’t likely be a situation where she misunderstands Adi’s intentions so she will just be normal around him…

I still think Adi is baiting Ani so some writing will induce lot of confusion for Ani ( intentional) and audience ( unintentional ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

thats what i intended to mean - thanks for putting it out so well

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya.. imagine it has taken us so many episodes to write a summary

Will look forward to episode analysis now on more regularly from you ❀️

Bold - after putting the baby to sleep

Yes, so true.... πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Putting baby to sleep... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ha there is no character development at all

All the characters are foolish at some point.

Yeah now all character on loop added too it here and there little dancesmiley36

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nice episode.

Aditya will ignite Anirudh.

One good thing Aditya cleared that Jhanak didnt come here on his reference . So he would be play a role to show mirror to Anirudh. Good. No more such MU. Aditya has gathered information about Shristi too, hope gives her too some attitude and puts her in place.

Rudra gelled with Anirudh and gave him the vital information of how Birj is trying to eliminate Jhanak and she faced lot of hardships.

So will it lead to exposing he is her fatherπŸ€”

Atleast he reached hospital, but I wanted to see how he manged.

And teej they didnt show that dance of Jhanak and Anirudh.. So sad..

Finally episodes are catching up and its becoming interesting.

Didnt watch asylum wasis.... Ff mode still .

Even I wanted the makers yo show how he managed to come to hospital. Along with that the makers conveniently forgot Arshi’s reaction Ani’s visit to Ad shoot. Or may be we should assume she already knows it? After a long time, watched episode twice. Ani and Adi confrontation was too good. But I have a doubt. Is Adi trying to get Janaki for what? I am sure he is not in love with Janak.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Haven't watched that scene yet, but will watch now

Tanuja enjoyed their fight initially later just for the sake to show her support she taunted Chotton.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Even I wanted the makers yo show how he managed to come to hospital. Along with that the makers conveniently forgot Arshi’s reaction Ani’s visit to Ad shoot. Or may be we should assume she already knows it? After a long time, watched episode twice. Ani and Adi confrontation was too good. But I have a doubt. Is Adi trying to get Janaki for what? I am sure he is not in love with Janak.

Adi might be revenging his insult and just spoke those words without any intention.

Bips might have published the news to Arshi.