Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ha that old hag keeps siding with bips and thanuja

Chotton got good dialogues..he roasted bips and laal today. ..even Tanuja also liked how bips got roasted.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - You mean J letting AK fuss over her, coz J has feelings for AK?

Or J letting AK fuss over her, to spite Ani, like she said - "Ab aap dekhenge aur samamjh nei payenge main acting kar rahi hu, yah yeh real hai"

If the second option, how would J be any different to Ani and his PDA then?

fussing over J meaning not being skittish and don't touch me types and neither intentionally instigating Ani.

just being normal. I remember during shooting Adi clasped her hand to take her to see the rushes of the shot, and it was in no way looking like he did it to hold her hand...yet the way she retracted her hand - like a victorian maiden...thats what i mean, and as you say esp when she saw no problem in hugging Adi to upset Ani later.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - That said, when J landed in Kolkata and entered BH, given how head over heals in love she is, with truth and hates deceit, why did she NOT disclose to Arshi and Shrishti, that Ani had to marry her and bring her here, in order to save her from Tejas's clutches?

As a lover of truth and hater of deceit, this should have been the first two sentences , that should have come out of her mouth, the moment she reached Kolkata and BH.

Not just that, she eventually stopped Ani from disclosing the truth to his family, when he wanted to !

How was J not deceiving her Arshi didi, by hiding this from her Arshi didi for 100 odd episodes?

Originally posted by: PPak

J always insulted Ani because he was helping her while simultaeneously deceiving Arshi and his family. She disliked his deceit not his action. She did not want anything from Ani that was done subterfugely...if thats a word.

From the beginning she refused the saree because he gave it to her behind Arshi and BH back. Accepting these things made her accomplice to him in cheating and she did not like that and that was the only times she insulted him. I agree towards the end, Ani got her to also tell some lies to save him, but primarily if you go back and see - her insults were never without basis. He deserved them - always.

just because ani helped J does not make him right in what he did. Deceit is deceit.

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Nice episode.

Aditya will ignite Anirudh.

One good thing Aditya cleared that Jhanak didnt come here on his reference . So he would be play a role to show mirror to Anirudh. Good. No more such MU. Aditya has gathered information about Shristi too, hope gives her too some attitude and puts her in place.

Rudra gelled with Anirudh and gave him the vital information of how Birj is trying to eliminate Jhanak and she faced lot of hardships.

So will it lead to exposing he is her fatherπŸ€”

Atleast he reached hospital, but I wanted to see how he manged.

And teej they didnt show that dance of Jhanak and Anirudh.. So sad..

Finally episodes are catching up and its becoming interesting.

Didnt watch asylum wasis.... Ff mode still .

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No nobaba..she calls him sirji only..am damnsure.

But if she calls him Jiju, Ani will be admitted in the same hospital

Jiju jab hai hi nhi kyu bolegy...lolz 😁

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

J always insulted Ani because he was helping her while simultaeneously deceiving Arshi and his family. She disliked his deceit not his action. She did not want anything from Ani that was done subterfugely...if thats a word.

From the beginning she refused the saree because he gave it to her behind Arshi and BH back. Accepting these things made her accomplice to him in cheating and she did not like that and that was the only times she insulted him. I agree towards the end, Ani got her to also tell some lies to save him, but primarily if you go back and see - her insults were never without basis. He deserved them - always.

just because ani helped J does not make him right in what he did. Deceit is deceit.

What a convenient way to describe deceit.

Forget about saree, marriage everything.

If she was so moral and stood by truth she should not have agreed to come to Kolkata the moment Anirudh asked to. She should have stood her ground and went to the shelter home and took her life forward. She knew then also Anirudh was her Arshi didi would be.

Its she who deceived her didi by forcing him to marry her to escape the villagers. Anirudh never wanted to cheat Arshi nor get married to Jhanak . He was asking her to think of some other way than marriage.

You help a person, spoil own life, get insulted and get tagged as deceiver too..!!!!

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Chotton got good dialogues..he roasted bips and laal today. ..even Tanuja also liked how bips got roasted.

Haven't watched that scene yet, but will watch now

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

fussing over J meaning not being skittish and don't touch me types and neither intentionally instigating Ani.

just being normal. I remember during shooting Adi clasped her hand to take her to see the rushes of the shot, and it was in no way looking like he did it to hold her hand...yet the way she retracted her hand - like a victorian maiden...thats what i mean, and as you say esp when she saw no problem in hugging Adi to upset Ani later.

I would say, J may subconsciously become comfortable around Adi but for that to happen it would take for them to be around each other for long but yes there wouldn’t likely be a situation where she misunderstands Adi’s intentions so she will just be normal around him…

I still think Adi is baiting Ani so some writing will induce lot of confusion for Ani ( intentional) and audience ( unintentional ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nice episode.

One good thing Aditya cleared that Jhanak didnt come here on his reference . So he would be play a role to show mirror to Anirudh. Good. No more such MU. Aditya has gathered information about Shristi too, hope gives her too some attitude and puts her in place.

Rudra gelled with Anirudh and gave him the vital information of how Birj is trying to eliminate Jhanak and she faced lot of hardships.

They edited out " tujhme tab dikhta hai.."performance.....smiley19...a beautiful song it was and they were amazing...

That's what I am hoping...I want to see Adi as a catalyst only...as a wake up call who would bring Ani's suppressed emotions to the fore and will make him realise that it is not possible for him to be able to live a life that he has chosen for himself...

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nice episode.

Maya.. imagine it has taken us so many episodes to write a summary

Will look forward to episode analysis now on more regularly from you ❀️

Bold - after putting the baby to sleep

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago