🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 166

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rushi1981

I dont agree with u...although i know krushal is great with expressions but none of the moments i felt hiba's expressions going over the top..from the moment she calls "Sirjii" there eas so much of pain n emotions in that word n then when she sees him , tries to touch his face..it was pure emotions...of longing, of yearning..nowhere i felt she went over the top..hib's eyes are so damn expressive..its speaks 1000 words..

one thing i agree though..audience must hv fallen in love with hiba in this teej episode n her popularity will rise esp with the aunties

Hiba's looking really elegant in Teej episodes..

Em also sensing that, they’ve got slight attraction towards each other once they’ve started to shoot close scenes....

Kya pyaar ho hi jayga? 😜

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Ani Guruji jr or AK should all be credited with J's success, even Shrishti and Arshi, everyone but her.

She has the talent but never the grit or courage. It would have been nice to see a stronger J. I really hope we see her get confidence after her final win and change herself.

I want her to change in a way that she commands the sme respect from Ani that he gives Arshi. Pyaar and all is ok...but respect is key. No one should take her for granted or as an object - be it AK or Ani.

Agree, but Jhanak and ANI both are doormats to eo. No matter how much they insult eo they always long for eo. Even jhanak has also insulted him in past whenever he wanted to help her. But jhanak being more strong in the relationship she will decline his help this time and this will infuriate him further. With AK in picture ANI is not going to take it positively. I just hope even she decline help of AK so ANI won't take it in wrong direction. With today ANI AK tashan it doe snot look like his confused about jhanak feeling then why they gave that stupid monologue on SR with didi. I guess with jhanak leaving he lost all hopes so to make himself prepared for SR he convince dhis heart that he does not love jhanak, which will make his life a bit easier.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha ..Ani 's first question after seeing Adi, bhai...she is unconscious instead of thinking J, he wanted to know does Adi gave reference to jhanak.

ikr...they all have long dialogs while J could be dying. Ani did not even run to her on stage when she fell, or acknowledged knowing her when the dr was checking her up, and he is questions Adi, who is preparing to take her to hospital on why he is there.

One day of AK and Ani is seriously rattled.

When J rejects his help he is going to be distraught. I want Adi fussing over J an she letting him. She owes Ani nothing. I hate that tv shows mostly have the ml doing pda with th PL but the fl should always keep her distance from other men. And this thinking comes from women primarily.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes me too waiting for AK vs maa beti toasting / roasting and my Ani silently relishing bina badnaam huye 😝πŸ€ͺ😜

Munni badnaam hua darling tere liyesmiley37smiley37

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

And I think when jhanak wakes up,at that moment Jhanak will not allow him to do anything for her. The moment she gain conscious she is going to decline his help...and that is gonna rile him up to another extent...

He will gradually realise what it means to lose her....When he is nowhere in the picture..

If Aditya helps her,when he is not being able to do so....I am ready to see what will happen...Funsmiley37

I am dreading if Janak will call him Jiju after she gains sense. 🀣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Em also sensing that, they’ve got slight attraction towards each other once they’ve started to shoot close scenes....

Kya pyaar ho hi jayga? 😜

No yaar, they are actors. Its just that they are acting close scenes and we are feeling it.. They are working like this for so many years with many people.

They are very close and comfortable. That is what I felt.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Kya pyaar ho hi jayga? 😜

Even i feel some attraction is there but it looks like Krushal really admire her and like Hiba (infatuation) but from Hiba side its pure friendship. Its totalyy unavoidable to have infatuation with her beauty after shooting such close scenes. Hiba has done these type of scenes in previous shows also. Whatever it is but they have good friendship bonding. They really looked like a team compare dto other couples.
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree, but Jhanak and ANI both are doormats to eo. No matter how much they insult eo they always long for eo. Even jhanak has also insulted him in past whenever he wanted to help her. But jhanak being more strong in the relationship she will decline his help this time and this will infuriate him further. With AK in picture ANI is not going to take it positively. I just hope even she decline help of AK so ANI won't take it in wrong direction. With today ANI AK tashan it doe snot look like his confused about jhanak feeling then why they gave that stupid monologue on SR with didi. I guess with jhanak leaving he lost all hopes so to make himself prepared for SR he convince dhis heart that he does not love jhanak, which will make his life a bit easier.

J always insulted Ani because he was helping her while simultaeneously deceiving Arshi and his family. She disliked his deceit not his action. She did not want anything from Ani that was done subterfugely...if thats a word.

From the beginning she refused the saree because he gave it to her behind Arshi and BH back. Accepting these things made her accomplice to him in cheating and she did not like that and that was the only times she insulted him. I agree towards the end, Ani got her to also tell some lies to save him, but primarily if you go back and see - her insults were never without basis. He deserved them - always.

just because ani helped J does not make him right in what he did. Deceit is deceit.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Munni badnaam hua darling tere liyesmiley37smiley37

I really like dthe wittiness . He guessed SK is with Arshi and then saying koi kuch bata nahi raha hai to maine khud hi guess kar liya.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - You mean J letting AK fuss over her, coz J has feelings for AK?

Or J letting AK fuss over her, to spite Ani, like she said - "Ab aap dekhenge aur samamjh nei payenge main acting kar rahi hu, yah yeh real hai"

If the second option, how would J be any different to Ani and his PDA then?

Originally posted by: PPak

ikr...they all have long dialogs while J could be dying. Ani did not even run to her on stage when she fell, or acknowledged knowing her when the dr was checking her up, and he is questions Adi, who is preparing to take her to hospital on why he is there.

One day of AK and Ani is seriously rattled.

When J rejects his help he is going to be distraught. I want Adi fussing over J an she letting him. She owes Ani nothing. I hate that tv shows mostly have the ml doing pda with th PL but the fl should always keep her distance from other men. And this thinking comes from women primarily.