Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

roasting Ani left rightsmiley36 & Ani still giving him attitudesmiley37

AK was talking on our behalf

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa..her expressions were odd many times..or she is like that onlysmiley36..but Krushal was natural

Krushal is an intense actor. He goes in to the skin of the character and delivers his performance.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I agree. In some way, I feel he didnt respect both the women.

100% - he was in his own world of right and wrong and looking only from his pov. In his attempt to please both oof them, Arshi with assurance and promise of love and Jhanak with haq and zimmedari of her - he did not realize what great damage he did to both of them.

i dont think even today he realized this.

The sad part is he is a good decent man whose intentions are right. He did not want to keep both of them because he could not decide between them and wanted them both. He wanted to keep both happy by lying to everyone around him and managing every situation that came up in a temporary fashion without looking at long term consequences of his actions.

He still has not realized what he did on his mehendi, last meal celebration, sangeet to Arshi was very wrong. Now its only hurting him, he has to introspect. I dont want him identifyng himself as a victim, he needs to realize he is responsible.

Ani is smart in some ways and extremely stupid in others. He still wants to get rid of Adi while staying with Arshi and keeping her happy. Adi asked the right question - he has to go back to Kolkatta one day right? Only Adi can take care of her in Mumbai. I want that to sink in to Ani's head

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jyotix

AK was talking on our behalf

yaa...exactly Jyoti..so satisfying that was
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Krushal is an intense actor. He goes in to the skin of the character and delivers his performance.

yaa..exactly..its enjoyable to watch him perform on screensmiley27..no wonder all his co actors in jhanak show has lots of praises for him as a actorsmiley32 & they all enjoy performing with himsmiley42
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

Krushal is a very intelligent man. He knows audience loves the way Ani looks at J. And no one does the besotted man look better than Krushal. His expressions are so damn pyaara...your eyes are glued to his face. He gives full support to Hiba as J in the show and expects the same from her.

Hiba is good but overacts, even their first dance in the Teej episodes, Krush was 100%, Hiba's expressions were very exagerrated and made it look practiced rather than natural. If she had toned down....that dance was perfection.

Jhanak will get a fair amt of fans after this Teej episodes.

I remember so many people fell in love with Arylie after Star Parivaar

Krushal was sooo good in that "pehle bhi mein" song...His expression, the way he was looking at her...sooo much intensity and passion oozing out of it...i was feeling butterfly in my stomach.He did not get much intricate steps bcz of his injury...

But who needs that when you have such expressive eyes...and such sizzling chemistry......they had....

And RuNak / kruShi did shine in the Teez special episode...They stood out....I am sure people are going to love them...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

Krushal is a very intelligent man. He knows audience loves the way Ani looks at J. And no one does the besotted man look better than Krushal. His expressions are so damn pyaara...your eyes are glued to his face. He gives full support to Hiba as J in the show and expects the same from her.

Hiba is good but overacts, even their first dance in the Teej episodes, Krush was 100%, Hiba's expressions were very exagerrated and made it look practiced rather than natural. If she had toned down....that dance was perfection.

Jhanak will get a fair amt of fans after this Teej episodes.

I remember so many people fell in love with Arylie after Star Parivaar

I feel the same way regarding hiba's expressions, my mum why she opens this big mouthsmiley36

Edited by Jyotix - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Lets see how it goes. But I would want that it’s should not be AK who should take the credit . It should be only RP who should investigate this so jhanak can proudly say that bcoz of her talent she is qualified for next round not due to some meharabaani

Ani Guruji jr or AK should all be credited with J's success, even Shrishti and Arshi, everyone but her.

She has the talent but never the grit or courage. It would have been nice to see a stronger J. I really hope we see her get confidence after her final win and change herself.

I want her to change in a way that she commands the sme respect from Ani that he gives Arshi. Pyaar and all is ok...but respect is key. No one should take her for granted or as an object - be it AK or Ani.

samarp2 thumbnail

They both were so confident of winning smiley27smiley42 that cute hug smiley42smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-bzY_3Co_Z/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

bold: hmm not so sure about that yet. I wish that happens but it will surely generate tension in his marriage situation, Arshi's trust is hanging by a thread and it won't be possible to help Jhanak and keep Arshi happy! The leads are dheet, what affects Ani most is what Jhanak says and does, same goes for Jhanak.

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I agree....

The showdown was nice ...Things that Ani somewhere knew yet didn't want to accept to himself is something he tells him on his face...

And most importantly....he challenged his haq on jhanak....that is gonna rile him up to another extent...

May be will force him to break the shackles...that is holding him behind...