Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: PPak

hey they are intentionally stirring up emotions with these triggering word concoctions. It is intentional. From the beginning - Ani calling J his wife before marriage, Tejas calling J his wife, all the ek din ka shaadi, fake shaadi, nakli shaadi, aadha shaadi.

Even the biwi, lakshmi, saraswathi, all meant to trigger audience and it is effective.

Yes definitely should be trigger but trp audience doesn't effect this .in this reason trp is stable. So much irritating without marriage for saying wife.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Even online voting is strong they can’t deny the violation of rules. I think in diagnosis it will be proved that she has taken sleeping pills which is not the violation as per rules which RP also emphasised. Even whatever AK is doing he is doing in the preview of rules despite using his connections. I doubt now they will investigate that someone has given water or cctv footage will be checked. Bcoz they started finals shoot pretty fast. I am happy that RP and ANI started on a good note. Both are same kind of people who want to do good for unknown person so I guess RP will understand the runak equation. ANI might be able to leave mumbai due to RP despite AK warning.

& that J's make up guy saw who gave her drink & all..so he can also become witness
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

he came to say her somethingsmiley36...she is busy looking at Armaan Abhirasmiley44smiley36..ignored him as alwayssmiley37

but their winning hug was so beautifulsmiley42smiley42smiley27...the way Krushal looks & smiles smiley43at Hiba is just Anirudh looking at his Jhanaksmiley42smiley36

Krushal is a very intelligent man. He knows audience loves the way Ani looks at J. And no one does the besotted man look better than Krushal. His expressions are so damn pyaara...your eyes are glued to his face. He gives full support to Hiba as J in the show and expects the same from her.

Hiba is good but overacts, even their first dance in the Teej episodes, Krush was 100%, Hiba's expressions were very exagerrated and made it look practiced rather than natural. If she had toned down....that dance was perfection.

Jhanak will get a fair amt of fans after this Teej episodes.

I remember so many people fell in love with Arylie after Star Parivaar

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani only thought of his obligations to Arshi. He expected J to stand with him in fulfilling his commitment to Arshi. He completely forgot he equally owed some loyalty and respect for J in his house.

yaa..now Adi is making him realise what wrong he did...& Ani cant take the fact now
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani only thought of his obligations to Arshi. He expected J to stand with him in fulfilling his commitment to Arshi. He completely forgot he equally owed some loyalty and respect for J in his house.

I agree. In some way, I feel he didnt respect both the women.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

& that J's make up guy saw who gave her drink & all..so he can also become witness

Lets see how it goes. But I would want that it’s should not be AK who should take the credit . It should be only RP who should investigate this so jhanak can proudly say that bcoz of her talent she is qualified for next round not due to some meharabaani

samarp2 thumbnail

Krushal is a very intelligent man. He knows audience loves the way Ani looks at J. And no one does the besotted man look better than Krushal. His expressions are so damn pyaara...your eyes are glued to his face. He gives full support to Hiba as J in the show and expects the same from her.

Hiba is good but overacts, even their first dance in the Teej episodes, Krush was 100%, Hiba's expressions were very exagerrated and made it look practiced rather than natural. If she had toned down....that dance was perfection.

yaa..her expressions were odd many times..or she is like that onlysmiley36..but Krushal was natural
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Lets see how it goes. But I would want that it’s should not be AK who should take the credit . It should be only RP who should investigate this so jhanak can proudly say that bcoz of her talent she is qualified for next round not due to some meharabaani

yaa...& now Rudra told Ani about it..so may be Ani can tell them to investigate the matter..cause he knows J very well..
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

RP is becoming a good actor, the way he asked Ani, who is J to him? So innocently and yet so effective esp with Adi's smirk.

Ani is now realizing he has lost all his haq on J. Seems like the results are being tampered with. I wonder if the audience voting will be so compelling that they will have take J back again?

Now I am fearing what if Janak gets up and started calling Ani as jiju. She might think he has completed all the rituals and marriage is over. Is there any news of result tampering?

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont agree with u...although i know krushal is great with expressions but none of the moments i felt hiba's expressions going over the top..from the moment she calls "Sirjii" there eas so much of pain n emotions in that word n then when she sees him , tries to touch his face..it was pure emotions...of longing, of yearning..nowhere i felt she went over the top..hib's eyes are so damn expressive..its speaks 1000 words..

one thing i agree though..audience must hv fallen in love with hiba in this teej episode n her popularity will rise esp with the aunties