rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Yeh toh Badiya Door-Darshan hui gawa smiley37

rysohini thumbnail

It's called 'Selective Self-Respect' smiley36

Growth Spurts suna tha, yeha Self-Respect Spurts dekhne ko mil rahi hai smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

lol πŸ˜‚ self-respect is lacking big time in both sisters ! First I thought Arshi is the only candidate when everytime after Ani tells her off and she used to come back to BH like nothing happened but Jhanak to usaki bhi amma nikali!

Although Jhanak tried leaving on her own couple times when she was in BH, I guess Ani’s lack of trust was final nail in the coffin …

Now all of a sudden arshi ke andar hospital visit ke baad self respect jaag utha hai! But still she is staying put in BH without marriage lol πŸ˜‚ such contradiction ! She is asking her father muze yaha nahi rehana hai … are to jao! Call an Uber lol if no one is giving you lift !

And jhanak madam to doosare ki biwi se Gali kha kar bhi Rudra ke ghar me rehana hai ! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ that part I did not get …

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

sameπŸ’―πŸ’”.. what I understood was Arshi’s participation was pre-decided, hence in hospital ani promised to take her to mumbai… but during aag incident he didn’t move his little finger to prove J innocent.. he left it on destiny, so the dialogue at police station that if she has committed the crime she should be punished… after her innocence was proved ani wanted j to accompany him and his β€œwife” to mumbai for the competition as if raat gayi baat gayi.. it’s very bold of him to think so…in sab mein redemption and introspect kaha hua… there is no realisation of his mistakes… I felt he was annoyed that J made it on her own without his help… now he will see AK and will again misunderstand he took his help.. will consider her as an opportunist…

I don’t think he was annoyed but I felt he wanted to be a part of her success, not to claim any credit but to be there and contribute πŸ€«πŸ™‚

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Haan so true ! Jhanak ka self respect on point blast zaroor hota hai … when someone mentions her mom name ! Baki sab chalta hai ! πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: rysohini

It's called 'Selective Self-Respect' smiley36

Growth Spurts suna tha, yeha Self-Respect Spurts dekhne ko mil rahi hai smiley36

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I don’t think he was annoyed but I felt he wanted to be a part of her success, not to claim any credit but to be there and contribute πŸ€«πŸ™‚

Exactly .

Why would he be annoyed . He always wanted to be part of her journey and also her to be successful and independent . And now poor Anirudh is no where in Jhanak's life. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Thank god I have some company...I told you na am really disappointed with Ani's monologue...there is no realization why J left basus house.

exactly I was surprised by that.. he is not thinking that first he needs to apologize from her.. speaking nonsense.. now he is insecure she came here all alone & who is there here for her & all? First he doesn’t think this & now worried?

He needs to ask sorry.. but I hope she keeps ignoring him more .. that should irk him & on top Arshi should annoy him

More & more smiley15smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Yaa… naa rahega baas naa bajegi baasuri smiley37 let Bose bros find someone else smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Correct , it was always his dream to take her through success journey. He was not angry but disappointed that he is not part of her life and success. Today he is thinking that she herself came on her own but when he will know abt RP he will feel sad and AK involvement will definitely ignite jealousy in him. That’s why makers have brought AK here otherwise RP alone would have handled it. He has been brought exclusively for ANI jealousy. I doubt he will call her opportunist but yeah he will feel like rejected .
rysohini thumbnail

Wah lagta hai dialogue ko twist karna padego-

"Krush Krush hota hai,_____, tum nehi samjhogi" smiley36

We just need replacement for 'Anjali' smiley2

Originally posted by: great_love

Khrush khush... Hum kush ...

Or phir zainab khush smiley27

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Haan so true ! Jhanak ka self respect on point blast zaroor hota hai … when someone mentions her mom name ! Baki sab chalta hai ! πŸ˜‚

Kahan hum bechari girls ke self respect ki baat kar rahe yahan to alpha man ani ka bhi self respect Kahan hain.today episode main arshi kitne badly baat kartee.