Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In today's episode, they edited yesterday's precap parallel walk.

yaa.. direct it was shown where they stopped smiley29
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Ek Hai, wo bhi Aadha smiley37

that aadha went pura to his first wife smiley37smiley37
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I don't want AK to become that main guy...

I still hope after tomorrow's conversation with RP, Ani will be the one who will take lead from the front now..

Same ...same...

I just want AK to be a catalyst...a cupid kind of thing..who will only rile up Ani....and bring his emotions to the surface...

Nothing more...I want Ani to take the lead...from here on...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aap Kitna logoki Sambhal karogi, aap Apna wife ka Dhyan rakho..aap arshi madam ka chinta Karo

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Yes ... gradually he will realise it...what he missed...Such an important phase of her life..It was his "sapna."...to see her where she is now....but she is nowhere in the picture..

He had always taken pride in spending money on jhanak and doing things for her...Now he is not in a position to do that much only....

That sense of losing her will start to sink in...

ADI laughed on that dialogue bcoz jhanak needed his support not money. He always wanted to help jhanak financially mentally but today he can not give financial

Help also. He is nowhere in jhanak life this realisation wil hurt him badly. He took courage and came to hospital so the concern for jhanak is taking over guilt of Arshi. I hope it’s RP who clears the name of jhanak not ADI. Otherwise it looks like she is getting success due to AK not her talent. Maybe it will be proved that it’s sleeping pill and as per rule book that’s not a violation.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa.. direct it was shown where they stopped smiley29

Editor is really stupid and weird.

Really he doesn't know where to add to where to chop..

Ashu...Editor name of the show - jhanak Chauhan.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri did they cut out Ani Jhanak dance of tujhme rab dikhta hai smiley19smiley3.. last epi of teen is not so nice smiley19..

They won the rose cathing competition smiley42 smiley27 & the hug πŸ₯° they both have after winning smiley42smiley42.. Ani was comg to Jhanak smiley37when Armaan Abhira were playing .. Krushal wanted to tell Hiba to win I guess smiley36

I am not yet watched teej episode...

Husband watching Jhanak in tv.

samarp2 thumbnail

Adi....toh aab aap inke pati haismiley37smiley37smiley37

aap toh wahi ho naa jo ad shoot ke dauran beech mein aa dhamke thesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Aap Kitna logoki Sambhal karogi, aap Apna wife ka Dhyan rakho..aap arshi madam ka chinta Karo

i was not able to control my laugh theresmiley37smiley37..then him saying he will take care of Jhanaksmiley37smiley37...dheet Ani still followed himsmiley37smiley37
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Can I just say that Ani looked like a complete F for FOOL today...

Especially during their unnecessary meeting in the room before going to the hospital...

The whole time I was thinking, someone is not waking up and this is an emergency situation, why are they not going to the hospital right away? I was expecting someone to say especially Ani "let's go to the hospital", but Adi ended up saying this. Did anyone not feel this way?

Aaj Adi stole the show.

I was also thinking the same...Ani ka itna thanda reaction tha...she's almost dying or wo argument me laga hua tha...

Holi ke waqt to bilkul sheerr ban gya tha...or aj to bheegi billi ban gaya tha ..