Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

he knows that but he cant do anything about it here right away... its not his place to say or interfere in show's decisions. Shristi was talking from a judge point of view... who is he? an audience? lol

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Does nt he knows that Shrishti taking her personal grudge.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Agreed.he is kind of didn’t respect both the women in his life.

All the time it's lookslike he kept Aeshi as back up plan.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Actually I was waiting for Ani to say something like "We don't have time for this bakwas right now, let's go to the hospital first"

But waha toh kuch aur hi chal raha tha... Everyone was having their own bakwas πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

But, Today AK was on roll, The way he riled up Ani today, he is the only one who can ignite those feelings in Ani..

He is challenging that unsaid Haq Anirudh Jatao on Jhanak everytime...

Originally posted by: vira76

Can I just say that Ani looked like a complete F for FOOL today...

Especially during their unnecessary meeting in the room before going to the hospital...

The whole time I was thinking, someone is not waking up and this is an emergency situation, why are they not going to the hospital right away? I was expecting someone to say especially Ani "let's go to the hospital", but Adi ended up saying this. Did anyone not feel this way?

Aaj Adi stole the show.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Anusha, innikku episode paathiya?

Paathen paathen. Adi was hero, Ani was zero, Guruji tho Yedho. smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

That's why I want Aditya to marry Arshi...

#ArsYa......smiley37.....fir Aditya ki Puja karungi main...

Leena and Reality to us:

a man wearing sunglasses and a black sweater says " no way "

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Girls, did anyone notice when Ani said I will pay hospital bills, the PH members said they will pay. Ani kind of broke in the scene as he is not able to do this much to Janak.

Yes ... gradually he will realise it...what he missed...Such an important phase of her life..It was his "sapna."...to see her where she is now....but he is nowhere in the picture..

He had always taken pride in spending money on jhanak and doing things for her...Now he is not in a position to do that much only....

That sense of losing her will start to sink in...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vira, see I've already told you, we can't trust writers about previous track, when it's already done & dusted...

See AK told about shooting thing & Charsi wasn't surprised, like I said we have to assume now that she knows about that day πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

need a new thread , anju jui thank you!

Sampada_14 thumbnail

I don't want AK to become that main guy...

I still hope after tomorrow's conversation with RP, Ani will be the one who will take lead from the front now..

Originally posted by: piapriya

Iss JLand k chakravyuh mai AK banega hero

Rudra v sar uthayega to not become zero

lekin
Ye sab dekhega Ani chup chap se

Kyunki baazigar use kehte h jo jit jata haarne k v baad se smiley36

excuse my poor shayari today. But AK is gonna be the main guy and Ani is gonna be in shadows maybe pulling sole strings. Its good atleast he isn’t just a puppet by Arshi.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mayuri did they cut out Ani Jhanak dance of tujhme rab dikhta hai smiley19smiley3.. last epi of teen is not so nice smiley19..

They won the rose cathing competition smiley42 smiley27 & the hug πŸ₯° they both have after winning smiley42smiley42.. Ani was comg to Jhanak smiley37when Armaan Abhira were playing .. Krushal wanted to tell Hiba to win I guess smiley36