Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Ani is lost.

Great episode - I feel Adi's dialogue delivery could be better but his expressions and words are on point - he comes across very nonchalant which REALLY irks Ani - for this i am grateful.

I hope Adi puts the three monsters (Guruji/Srishti/arshi) in their place just by a few placed words. No screaming shouting just a nice let down so they can retreat. ANd I want ani to see this - Ani has done a lot for Jhanak but at the same time not done the right things. I understand the recent events with Arshi but honestly Jhanak has been friend-zoned by Ani way too many times for me to now consider him a suitable boy for her.

Adi and RP I have hopes from you two - to be quiety distinguished and standing as Jhanak's support and showing Ani what a fool he has been. I loved the constant stabbing Adi was doing with "go with your wife" "second wife" etc. Kept poking him again and again.

Have more to write will do so late.

Edited by bob-bob - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Mne kaha abhi to k Ani hi asal hero hn or wohi seedha karega guruji ko...

Jhanak ki life ho or Ani ka koi major role na ho...not possible..

Bt abhi Jhanak sab kuch peechy chor kr agye + no rishta to kyu tang arani hai ab uskk life...beechari Arshi khud tannng aker isey chordegy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What nonsense was Arshi speaking in precap.....

" Jhanak ne apni energy enhance karne ke liye drugs liye the..."

Arrey she performed on "Bahara.." Ek dam slow and elegant dance number....all about grace...kya energy laga usme ki she needed drugs for thatsmiley37

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

waise ye kolkata nahi hai ... to yaha hero to Adi hi hai ... lol

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes aaj adi hero lag raha tha or ani is side character like Rudra

vira76 thumbnail

if anything she was losing energy ... lol

that's why she fainted

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

What nonsense was Arshi speaking in precap.....

" Jhanak ne apni energy enhance karne ke liye drugs liye the..."

Arrey she performed on "Bahara.." Ek dam slow and elegant dance number....all about grace...kya energy laga usme ki she needed drugs for thatsmiley37

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah...but with jhanak what he said in his room,shaadi abhi nahi hui..

When j left, on top of hia voice he started screaming arshi is his wife...so some truth in Adi's words also.

Agreed.he is kind of didn’t respect both the women in his life.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Can I just say that Ani looked like a complete F for FOOL today...

Especially during their unnecessary meeting in the room before going to the hospital...

The whole time I was thinking, someone is not waking up and this is an emergency situation, why are they not going to the hospital right away? I was expecting someone to say especially Ani "let's go to the hospital", but Adi ended up saying this. Did anyone not feel this way?

Aaj Adi stole the show.

Iss JLand k chakravyuh mai AK banega hero

Rudra v sar uthayega to not become zero

lekin
Ye sab dekhega Ani chup chap se

Kyunki baazigar use kehte h jo jit jata haarne k v baad se smiley36

excuse my poor shayari today. But AK is gonna be the main guy and Ani is gonna be in shadows maybe pulling sole strings. Its good atleast he isn’t just a puppet by Arshi.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Can I just say that Ani looked like a complete F for FOOL today...

Especially during their unnecessary meeting in the room before going to the hospital...

The whole time I was thinking, someone is not waking up and this is an emergency situation, why are they not going to the hospital right away? I was expecting someone to say especially Ani "let's go to the hospital", but Adi ended up saying this. Did anyone not feel this way?

Aaj Adi stole the show.

That's what I said yesterday. Somebody is in crisis for life and he is just standing mutely taking no actions. Kaisa pyaar hai sirf bakwas karna janta hai. I am just hoping makers Ani ko sideline the kar dein eventually as we all have invested so much of our emotions for Runak smiley22
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Chit bhi Mera phat bhi Mera yeh kaisey chalega Anirudh Babu..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

AK is the person Ani needs in his life right now🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

He is the only one who can ignite that feelings in Ani's heart giving challenge to him over his haq on Jhanak...

BTW Bengali Babu ke baad ye Anirudh Babu ho gaye ab πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He will just threaten Buddha . ANI does not have any power in mumbai . That’s why he was telling RP to make sure she is not disqualified. But we also know RP also does not have any power . It will be AK only who can do something . Clearing of jhanak name will be done by AK only. AK concern for jhanak is purely professional but ANI ko yeh baat thodi samjb mein aayegi. I really like his attitude how calmly he was taunting him. But our hot chocolate ka blood boil ho gaya usko dekhte hi. Kya bana diya hai usko makers ne. But still he managed to leave his adhi biwi. She also has become dheeth. There was no impact on her after ad shoot truth was out. She is used to ANI love for jhanak but she won’t leave him.

Woh toh hai....

Adi ne bola bhi...that this is his territory...so he is gonna be the player here...

But Ani knows the truth of him being jhanak 's father...so that truth might give Ani the power to threaten Guruji sr...

And Ani just doesn't like Aditya ...first impression hi galat tha uska... learning about his history of flirting and then him finding him inside Jhanak 's room drinking ..and he basically does not like Adi around Jhanak bcz he doesn't trust him....may be

vira76 thumbnail

yeh today it was like that but i don't think it will be like that every time.. today i was missing that urgency only during the part where they were talking in the room... actually not just Ani everyone was awfully relaxed and talking ... lol ... may be because the doctor was there? I think that scene could have been better. But Adi ka character hi hai ani ko nicha dikhana ... lol

Ani wont be sidelined dont worry ... ☺️ uss par to show chalata hai

Originally posted by: Sunsh

That's what I said yesterday. Somebody is in crisis for life and he is just standing mutely taking no actions. Kaisa pyaar hai sirf bakwas karna janta hai. I am just hoping makers Ani ko sideline the kar dein eventually as we all have invested so much of our emotions for Runak smiley22