Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

I am waiting for that day smiley37

Yes me too waiting for AK vs maa beti toasting / roasting and my Ani silently relishing bina badnaam huye 😝πŸ€ͺ😜

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes me too waiting for AK vs maa beti toasting / roasting and my Ani silently relishing bina badnaam huye 😝πŸ€ͺ😜

Your profile pic smiley42

I wish to see same in episodes

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani was shocked to see Adi in the roomsmiley37smiley37...excuse me tum isse kyunleke jaogesmiley36smiley36..at start only Ani sounded jealoussmiley37

AK really had good dialogues . More than dialogues he had good expressions. He really showed the mirror to ANI babu. The dialogue for jhanak by AK was just to put him down . So RP and ANI are starting on a good note. Again our boy started assuming ki AK ke reference se aayee hai but thanks to AK cleared the MU. He indirectly taunted him that you don’t know how she has come here. Tomorrow he will come to know that it’s RP who is giving support . Now our Hero will take Buddha on radar. Only he can handle him so I guess now the truth will be out. Mostly he will tell RP to take care of jhanak in mumbai given Ak warning
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

tujhe mein rab dikta hai seq wasnt shown in today's teej episodesmiley19

why cut our runak partssmiley7

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Rudra asking Ani..how does he knows Jhanaksmiley37...Adi giving side laughsmiley37smiley37

Maz agya scenes dekh kr..

Ani still Jhanak per haq jata raha tha...he badly loves her to Adi sahi ka jealous feel krwayega ussey....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

Jhanak might also flirt with Ani to take his PDA's revenge πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

Iss beech hmara kya hoga πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ˜Ž

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

even thought AK roasted Ani today and we enjoyed it but we r with your boy dont worrysmiley36it was for his own goodsmiley14

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes..it was better in the episode...

Aditya spoke sensibly..

Tried to show mirror to Ani.

yeo I watched it too. He was very clear. With what haq Ani was asking question to Adi.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Adi is igniting Ani's feelings for Jhanaksmiley37smiley37smiley37..their hospital solo talks r so fun & hilarious...Ani still cant hide his possessivenesssmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Maz agya scenes dekh kr..

Ani still Jhanak per haq jata raha tha...he badly loves her to Adi sahi ka jealous feel krwayega ussey....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

Jhanak might also flirt with Ani to take his PDA's revenge πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

Iss beech hmara kya hoga πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ˜Ž

Us Audience ka Haal:

This

a man in a red suit and a woman in a red dress are standing next to each other in a room .

or This

a woman wearing a saree and earrings is standing in front of a wall .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

uske peeth piche dusri shaadi karlismiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37...Adi is the only perfect person for this thick head Anirudh babusmiley37smiley37