Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOIZ8t9jxkw - Aunty says ANI will try to decline the blame of drugs but Jhanak will not accept his help and he will not like it. I doubt it will happen like this. She is unconscious , RP and AK will take decision on behalf of jhanak.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Mayuri.. I saw the epi again .. & Ani’s monologue smiley29smiley39 he is still daring for J to have waited smiley7smiley7 in which mouth & heart he can think that smiley7 he sounds selfish like his family now smiley7 being Arshi like betall on his head 24/7 , will he be able too & with all the distrust he showed on Jhanak ( looks like he got amesiasmiley39) he forgot what he did smiley29

Don’t know if it’s his expressions or editing mistake. He looked bit annoyed that J came here all by herself without his helping out .. now seeing Adi also there who will help J … again his jealousy will spark & will think that when he is there y will she need Ani… in Kolkatta she said so much against Adi & here he will think it’s Adi who will help her out πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.. even if Adi helps also he has no right to poke in her matter.. she is now not connected to him at all..

& for a change I hope J speaks up if he talks nonsense smiley7.. don’t stand & take all crap from him.. & she needs to fight alone.. no Rudra or Adi is needed to talk on her behalf

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOIZ8t9jxkw - Aunty says ANI will try to decline the blame of drugs but Jhanak will not accept his help and he will not like it. I doubt it will happen like this. She is unconscious , RP and AK will take decision on behalf of jhanak.

This might be expected. Clearly J looked upset maybe recalling what has happened in the past and without confrontation she will surely going to decline his help. πŸ₯Ί
samarp2 thumbnail

one positive thing is that Jhanak will now henceforth keep ignoring him .. which he will not be able to tolerate for sure
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m unable to fathom the depth of Jhanak’s emotions or expressions like you guys do! But the first eye lock was great as u described!

Dii..... that eye lock and the way Ani looked at Jhanak...so much vulnerability was there...heart touching. .

I have always imagined the song for their reunion in Mumbai...

" Abhi mujhme kahin baaki thodi si hai zindagi

Jagi dhadkan nayi jaana Zinda hun main toh abhi...."

Today Ani's emotions literally mirrored it..That deep breath ,that sigh of relief he released when he saw jhanak...it was as if he has finally released a breath he was holding since she had left.. lifting huge weight off his chest.Her presence is like a oasis of sanity in the desert of life...

A glimpse of her made him realise that amidst all these mess and cacophony...deep inside he is still a real human being who is alive..., with a heart beating only and only for this woman standing infront of him adorning the colour of love "red"....Jhanak. The "Anirudh" inside him is still capable of feeling varied emotions in its raw forms...His body finally found soul with a glimpse of his soulmate.....

It's exactly how I had thought....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This might be expected. Clearly J looked upset maybe recalling what has happened in the past and without confrontation she will surely going to decline his help. πŸ₯Ί

I doubt jhanak will have any say as RP and AK are deciding for her. AK already taking her to hospital and jhanak is unconscious. But she might agree for AK help. He will be ignored by her smiley20.

I doubt he will try to investigate anything . Jab Kolkata mein kuch nahi kar paya to yahan karega. He might just say to judges that first let report comes and let her first get treated by doctor. AK is not there so ANI might handle the situation till AK comes. Main help will be by AK only. Already they are shooting for finals so I think AK wrapped the hospital drama fast. This might not go down well with ANI.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Gujjiya ....

Four words more

Gujjiya ke saath aur bhi kuch pak raha tha πŸ˜‚

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri.. I saw the epi again .. & Ani’s monologue smiley29smiley39 he is still daring for J to have waited smiley7smiley7 in which mouth & heart he can think that smiley7 he sounds selfish like his family now smiley7 being Arshi like betall on his head 24/7 , will he be able too & with all the distrust he showed on Jhanak ( looks like he got amesiasmiley39) he forgot what he did smiley29

Don’t know if it’s his expressions or editing mistake. He looked bit annoyed that J came here all by herself without his helping out .. now seeing Adi also there who will help J … again his jealousy will spark & will think that when he is there y will she need Ani… in Kolkatta she said so much against Adi & here he will think it’s Adi who will help her out πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.. even if Adi helps also he has no right to poke in her matter.. she is now not connected to him at all..

& for a change I hope J speaks up if he talks nonsense smiley7.. don’t stand & take all crap from him.. & she needs to fight alone.. no Rudra or Adi is needed to talk on her behalf

Thank god I have some company...I told you na am really disappointed with Ani's monologue...there is no realization why J left basus house.

samarp2 thumbnail

I doubt jhanak will have any say as RP and AK are deciding for her. AK already taking her to hospital and jhanak is unconscious. But she might agree for AK help. He will be ignored by her smiley20.

I doubt he will try to investigate anything . Jab Kolkata mein kuch nahi kar paya to yahan karega. He might just say to judges that first let report comes and let her first get treated by doctor. AK is not there so ANI might handle the situation till AK comes. Main help will be by AK only. Already they are shooting for finals so I think AK wrapped the hospital drama fast. This might not go down well with ANI.

Yaa totally agree.. here instead of Ani.. it can be Adi who may tell to investigate & can again become hero front of all .. igniting Ani’s jealousy to heights