Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

No he doesn’t follow Tarun and that’s why I thought that post might be to him. But who knows.. we are only making assumptions. smiley17

Krushal does not follow chandni . He hardly has any scene with Tarun . Krushal and Chandni seems to have differences. Chandni does not like to get pranked and he pulling leg . She is sincere type off screen. I don’t think it’s Tarun
Euphoria_V thumbnail

No he doesn’t follow Tarun and that’s why I thought that post might be to him. But who knows.. we are only making assumptions. smiley17

Who is tarun?? Btw

And what's the issue between them

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Krushal does not follow chandni . He hardly has any scene with Tarun . Krushal and Chandni seems to have differences. Chandni does not like to get pranked and he pulling leg . She is sincere type off screen. I don’t think it’s Tarun

Ha she doesn't understand his jokes much, so she gets serious and confused whenever he cracks jokes.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Basti Rap eh??smiley36 Sounds fun

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF

yap smiley36

Long time Anusha smiley31how r u?

samarp2 thumbnail

Probably Ani learns how he met Jhanak and how she end up participating in the competition. And he may ask him to take care of her. πŸ₯Ί And that’s how RP gets to learn about RuNak as well.

Can RP and AK be the Cupid fixing RuNak?

not sure what intense scene they shooted… but looks like he thanks him for helping her or tells her to be with her
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

it must be random

and there was an even more intense scene going in the auditorium where Arshi , srishti ,old guruji , Ani and jhanak were filming during Tarun's live.

did he mention that Adi was there as well?

Salman story he was there as judge
samarp2 thumbnail

Exactly. AK doesn’t seem to be the bad guy. He just want to help Jhanak out. His help might ignite some possessiveness in Ani and maybe force him to come out from his facade and be his real self. I am excited for today. I guess will get to see what kind of dynamics they will share with each other.

same Anum.. can’t wait for todays epi .. hope he brings Anis feelings out
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do we think if AK gets to know the majboori angle of Ani and if he really get to understand the situation. Do we think he might help them figure things out or make a more mess?

Somewhere I feel AK can some what bridge the gap. But he doesn’t know the actual complication between RuNak.

He’s tte reincarnation of Tejas ji..so positive or negative his job in the long run is to bring them closer

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Probably Ani learns how he met Jhanak and how she end up participating in the competition. And he may ask him to take care of her. πŸ₯Ί And that’s how RP gets to learn about RuNak as well.

Can RP and AK be the Cupid fixing RuNak?

in OG Fl Guruji did not like ML. I doubt here they will have positive interaction. Except jhanak no body can understand what sacrifices ANI has done for jhanak. From outside it will look that he is a weak person who did not stand up for jhanak. Since ANI will be supporting Arshi at least from outside mostly it will be negative interaction only.