Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

he doesn’t seem like a bad guy.. but even I hope him to help them out …as he is the only who understands their case, but not the situation yet.. he knows both their feelings by their actions smiley36.. but right now he seems to only supporting J.. cause he knows she came here means she got issues with Ani 😞 that’s y he doesn’t want Ani near her now who will create more problems for her..

Last time it was Ani who didn’t wanted Adi near her smiley36 this time role reversa smiley36… Ani told him not to make up his own stories smiley36smiley36 Ani can’t tell him that Ani is not married smiley37.. do t know what he will tell him today when Adi came out strong that he will make J defeat his wife smiley36smiley36… even Ani wants same thing for J smiley36 he wants her to win only smiley36 & he will tell Arshi also she will win smiley37 so both the girls will win the. Who will loose ?smiley36

Exactly. AK doesn’t seem to be the bad guy. He just want to help Jhanak out. His help might ignite some possessiveness in Ani and maybe force him to come out from his facade and be his real self. I am excited for today. I guess will get to see what kind of dynamics they will share with each other.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

he can if Leena wants tosmiley36right now he seems like someone who wants to see jhanak rise.

Yes and this this will not sit well with Anirudh especially when he said β€œyou turn is over, my turn to win her” I want to see Ani’s reaction because precaps are super edited.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yes and this this will not sit well with Anirudh especially when he said β€œyou turn is over, my turn to win her” I want to see Ani’s reaction because precaps are super edited.

its revenge time for AK after the way Ani treated him the last time..he is toying with him now ...Also he genuinly is worried for J in a friendly way (thats what i feel).

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Do we think if AK gets to know the majboori angle of Ani and if he really get to understand the situation. Do we think he might help them figure things out or make a more mess?

Somewhere I feel AK can some what bridge the gap. But he doesn’t know the actual complication between RuNak.

Depends on the audience actually. Not sure how many people want new ML for Jhanak. If so, AK will be superpositive for J and supernegative for Ani. And if not, probably will be like what you expected.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Todays clip of lallon singing rap is out smiley36 they should have showed us Mumbai clips smiley42 not lallon singing smiley44

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-aqLPkSnkL/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Basti Rap eh??smiley36 Sounds fun

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Depends on what role he has been signed up for, that of a Cupid/Catalyst for RuNak or a straightforward Raqeeb of Ani smiley36

Do we think if AK gets to know the majboori angle of Ani and if he really get to understand the situation. Do we think he might help them figure things out or make a more mess?

Somewhere I feel AK can some what bridge the gap. But he doesn’t know the actual complication between RuNak.

rysohini thumbnail

Aah Ahem is Momma's boy smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But Sohini is right , Ahem always consults his mom before doing anything and everything ,😝

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

No darling … wo itana bhi samazdar , Dayalu insan nahi hai! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Use chodo Ani ki majboori usaki khud ki banayi hui hai … use hume samaz ne me mahine lag gaye!

rysohini thumbnail

Yeah with the challenge, abb dubara bol ke dikha ki main romantic nehi hu smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: piapriya

Jhanak ko koi Ani k sanskari dreams ki movie dikha do smiley37

rysohini thumbnail

You know when men say they don't understand women, Ani would be one step further - I don't understand women in general and a lady who claims she always speaks the thruth, in particular smiley44smiley36

That episode was serious yet hilarious. Especially the way baffled Ani asking what does she really want? Lol!

The fact that none of them really claimed their rights openly has led them to feel despair about each other. What’s the point of wanting each other deep down but can’t confront on the same thing explicitly. The monologues were so sensible, aligned and straightforward yet they couldn’t express it which end up becoming more destructive for them. To me it was more like one was waiting for the other to claim rights instead of asking β€œdo you want to accept?” And I still don’t think Jhanak would step up and confess anything to Anirudh doesn’t matter how desperately she would want to claim. She is single, all alone without any heavy support. Even if she becomes independent or has confidence, I still don’t see her claiming anything on Anirudh. For her, Anirudh will always remain her cousin’s fiance unless she sees Anirudh initiating first and that too clearly avoiding riddle conversation. By hook or by crook it got to be Ani pulling her back. πŸ₯΄

Like Soh said, J doesn’t understand Anirudh’s dilemma because they never really had a chance to discover each other’s emotional values. It was more like what practically everyone wanted and what went against it. But I think and hopefully this Mumbai track can bring back all those missing puzzle pieces back so that RuNak can restart organically and on a healthy note where confrontation can be opt instead of monologues and misunderstandings.

Hopefully Leena can make a good use of AK to scratch old wounds in Anirudh and bring back the OG Ani we want to see.