🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 130

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

She said No ass **** would ruin the day for her today🀣 and then the next one was when she was talking about being kind but no people don’t know how to be🀣

Kisi or se related hga na 😜

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do we think if AK gets to know the majboori angle of Ani and if he really get to understand the situation. Do we think he might help them figure things out or make a more mess?

Somewhere I feel AK can some what bridge the gap. But he doesn’t know the actual complication between RuNak.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I thought he was telling for Adi smiley36 I guess he didn’t like other boys romancing his heroine smiley36🫣

ha ha ha possessive much smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

No he doesn’t follow Tarun and that’s why I thought that post might be to him. But who knows.. we are only making assumptions. smiley17

Yaa exactly smiley36 may be just randomly he put smiley36 today he did shoot with Tarun it seems.. Tarun said it was intense scene he did
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Did you see chandni’s story? She seemed to be oissed off too..Maybe Krushal and Chandni had a fight 🀣 Or it could be for Tarun… he following him.. but Krushal did like Salman’s post on the precap so it can’t be Salman.

i liked Chandni's story .

lol i only saw it now when u said abt his post..i cant believe he posted the precapsmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Do we think if AK gets to know the majboori angle of Ani and if he really get to understand the situation. Do we think he might help them figure things out or make a more mess?

Somewhere I feel AK can some what bridge the gap. But he doesn’t know the actual complication between RuNak.

he doesn’t seem like a bad guy.. but even I hope him to help them out …as he is the only who understands their case, but not the situation yet.. he knows both their feelings by their actions smiley36.. but right now he seems to only supporting J.. cause he knows she came here means she got issues with Ani 😞 that’s y he doesn’t want Ani near her now who will create more problems for her..

Last time it was Ani who didn’t wanted Adi near her smiley36 this time role reversa smiley36… Ani told him not to make up his own stories smiley36smiley36 Ani can’t tell him that Ani is not married smiley37.. do t know what he will tell him today when Adi came out strong that he will make J defeat his wife smiley36smiley36… even Ani wants same thing for J smiley36 he wants her to win only smiley36 & he will tell Arshi also she will win smiley37 so both the girls will win the. Who will loose ?smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa exactly smiley36 may be just randomly he put smiley36 today he did shoot with Tarun it seems.. Tarun said it was intense scene he did

Probably Ani learns how he met Jhanak and how she end up participating in the competition. And he may ask him to take care of her. πŸ₯Ί And that’s how RP gets to learn about RuNak as well.

Can RP and AK be the Cupid fixing RuNak?

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

he can if Leena wants tosmiley36right now he seems like someone who wants to see jhanak rise.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I also feel he is here to unite RuNak as he is already aware of Jhanak's love for her sirji.

Usdin ka agr such batayga to Ani ka confidence boost hoga...

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

it must be random

and there was an even more intense scene going in the auditorium where Arshi , srishti ,old guruji , Ani and jhanak were filming during Tarun's live.

did he mention that Adi was there as well?