Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anyone saw Krushal’s story smiley36 he put that edit when J says inko romance nahin aata smiley37 then all the romance from show edits smiley37 r there smiley37

Krushal putting his & Jhanak romance smiley37

& salman putting his & Ani’s precap story smiley37smiley37

Both the boys r taking their roles seriously offscreen too smiley37smiley37

hahaha this is hilarious , the tashan is realsmiley36

btw did u watch tarun live , he said when he did the scene with krushal felt the same way when he acted with jhanak the first time..he was inspired by both

also it seems J and Arshi face off (dance challenge)will be on 12th august as per an article i read on tt(it seems like a reliable source)

tellyme thumbnail
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hahaha this is hilarious , the tashan is realsmiley36

btw did u watch tarun live , he said when he did the scene with krushal felt the same way when he acted with jhanak the first time..he was inspired by both

also it seems J and Arshi face off (dance challenge)will be on 12th august as per an article i read on tt(it seems like a reliable source)

I saw his live Nadia after he posted it πŸ˜†β€¦ohh 12th aug is it?
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I thought he was saying it for Tarun. Buht ziyda pda horaha haiπŸ‘€πŸ€£

I thought he was telling for Adi smiley36 I guess he didn’t like other boys romancing his heroine smiley36🫣
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I thought he was telling for Adi smiley36 I guess he didn’t like other boys romancing his heroine smiley36🫣

Did you see chandni’s story? She seemed to be pissed off too..Maybe Krushal and Chandni had a fight 🀣 Or it could be for Tarun… he following him.. but Krushal did like Salman’s post on the precap so it can’t be Salman.

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Chandni ki story baad main Dekhi and now I am doubting… kahin woh Chandni ke liye toh nahe tha? πŸ˜‚ She seems to be pissed off at someone too.

What's her story about?

samarp2 thumbnail

Did you see chandni’s story? She seemed to be oissed off too..Maybe Krushal and Chandni had a fight 🀣 Or it could be for Tarun… he following him.. but Krushal did like Salman’s post on the precap so it can’t be Salman.

I don’t know.. among all casts I only follow Krushal smiley36… Krushal & Chandni seems to often have differences smiley36.. Krushal follows Tarun? He follows Salman I know smiley36
Manoshono thumbnail

I don’t know.. among all casts I only follow Krushal smiley36… Krushal & Chandni seems to often have differences smiley36.. Krushal follows Tarun? He follows Salman I know smiley36

No he doesn’t follow Tarun and that’s why I thought that post might be to him. But who knows.. we are only making assumptions. smiley17

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

What's her story about?

She said No ass **** would ruin the day for her today🀣 and then the next one was when she was talking about being kind but people don’t know how to be🀣
Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I saw his live Nadia after he posted it πŸ˜†β€¦ohh 12th aug is it?

yes , as per telly express