Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Cool. I saw clips on instagram. Is Krushal seriously not happy with lipstick thing? Or is he putting up an act as part of script. Btw, he rocked the modeling act.

It was scripted later he was having fun. Anyway krushal is also moody like ANI , Hiba mentioned in one of the IV but less than ANI
Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Cool. I saw clips on instagram. Is Krushal seriously not happy with lipstick thing? Or is he putting up an act as part of script. Btw, he rocked the modeling act.

I think it was part of script lol
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK now I got it...am visa's mother...so where is my daughter...

And my son in law is sohini.

The moment Tanuja came, all memory is back πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

looks like that was script dear...even for red colour lip balm by Armaan he was saying its green & was laughingsmiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

There’s a reason I only focus on Ani in this phase of the story. Coz Jhanak hasn’t had much to do or learn until this phase. We keep saying Jhanak loves her Sirjee….and we expect many things of her but from the story’s perspective, where is Jhanak’s love story…. That hasn’t been narrated to us yet. Jhanak ka deewana pan baki hain…
Jhanak pyaar karti hain lekin aise jaise in her own words Himalay parvat ki chaah jaise ho… She nicely described her love for Sirjee. She will not claim him… For that to happen she must fall irrevocably in love with Sirjee which hasn’t happened yet and should happen in this phase… own up to the love!!.

For me, a love story is story where both have some traits that is draw for the couple and the audience too… Also as far as possible I am only looking at where the writers are guiding us not where my sensibilities lie…

I find this story nicely poised.. If I read them correctly, they are going to interchange the characteristics of the the lovers… give them a taste of each other’s situation ❀️❀️ and in the bargain empathy for eo!!

Let’s see where this goes…

What a nice , beautiful different perspective. I never thought about it so deeply. Thanks Rekha for this perspective.

I too love the way this story is written and executed specially till the aag part. Then there was conflict in the writing and execution.

I always wanted to read this story as a book , so that they wont alter it as per business.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail

Krushal’s story smiley37Kiya bulllsh*t dekh liyaπŸ‘€

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

lol it started with the khichadi you guys were cooking with zainub… so meri saas ko khichadi khane ka man kiya ! Aur husband ko biriyani ! Rashi ko mudur pulao khana the ! Aur urnila was having fun listening to our gharelu kalesh … end me maine sab ko bhukha rakha… aur me pani pee ke so gai! 🀣

That is the best thing to do... But always you had naa your pani before sleeping..

Yeh kya hai... Full on menu poor Gopi bahu.. So much torture

Manoshono thumbnail

https://x.com/summermohamed6/status/1821581932813258998?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ Jhanak’s new look! I didn’t like the dress though. But I know Hiba will carry it well.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://x.com/summermohamed6/status/1821581932813258998?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ Jhanak’s new look! I didn’t like the dress though. But I know Hiba will carry it well.

yesterday it was black dress one no...what was that then?