🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Waise..

I am really sad that in "Teez" special episode , during "Tujhe yaad Na meri ayi" ..they actually cut the "SRK pose" by Krushal...smiley37....he was doing it really well.....smiley36

Abb toh mujhe pehle wala uncut clip hi dekhna padega.....smiley36

Haan yaar... They cut it...

But we got last waala hug nah smiley42 I'm happy with that .. that wasso sudden & they were actually so happy ❣️❣️

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

See, sabko bhukha rakhke so gai that's the reason I said you are Upgraded version of Gopi Bahu with Leena Mata ka Tadka 🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: vira76

lol it started with the khichadi you guys were cooking with zainub… so meri saas ko khichadi khane ka man kiya ! Aur husband ko biriyani ! Rashi ko mudur pulao khana the ! Aur urnila was having fun listening to our gharelu kalesh … end me maine sab ko bhukha rakha… aur me pani pee ke so gai! 🀣

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Arey ek din I will send, but after that I cant send carrier every day....you should cook and feed my daughter achesey...now my daughter is your responsibility. And also I heard that your son doing romance on phone with other woman..teach him some morals...

Why don’t u shift here Ben? You can take care of her as well as her sasuraal!! Baat khatam!!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

haan the secret lover... use dhoondhna padega lol

Originally posted by: Edkv74

No I m talking about the other girl

vira76 thumbnail

chat club me shift kar lo behano .. EDT iss serial me hi khatm ho jani hai

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Why don’t u shift here Ben? You can take care of her as well as her sasuraal!! Baat khatam!!

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Waise..

I am really sad that in "Teez" special episode , during "Tujhe yaad Na meri ayi" ..they actually cut the "SRK pose" by Krushal...smiley37....he was doing it really well.....smiley36

Abb toh mujhe pehle wala uncut clip hi dekhna padega.....smiley36

He was doing the pose upon Arshi’s name. Starplus didn’t want to interrupt the feels of RuNak fans hence βœ‚οΈsmiley37
Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

was that in BTS? the one they cut it ?

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Haan yaar... They cut it...

But we got last waala hug nah smiley42 I'm happy with that .. that wasso sudden & they were actually so happy ❣️❣️

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

was that in BTS? the one they cut it ?

Yes... It was there in the BTS

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Jhanak rani’s bolo kuch mano kuch,mango kuch is recipe for disaster. Ani ko chodo kisi ko na samjhe..

I particularly remember that Kashmir track where she blasts him saying main apna Haq mangti toh or something like that

Ani says mango na and she says main lalchi nahin hun and then adds mujhe woh feeling bhi nahin hain smiley37

Tum bolna kya chahte ho meme yaad aa gaya tha.. from 3 Idiots

I am not good at sourcing out gifs etc like you brilliant girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That episode was serious yet hilarious. Especially the way baffled Ani asking what does she really want? Lol!

The fact that none of them really claimed their rights openly has led them to feel despair about each other. What’s the point of wanting each other deep down but can’t confront on the same thing explicitly. The monologues were so sensible, aligned and straightforward yet they couldn’t express it which end up becoming more destructive for them. To me it was more like one was waiting for the other to claim rights instead of asking β€œdo you want to accept?” And I still don’t think Jhanak would step up and confess anything to Anirudh doesn’t matter how desperately she would want to claim. She is single, all alone without any heavy support. Even if she becomes independent or has confidence, I still don’t see her claiming anything on Anirudh. For her, Anirudh will always remain her cousin’s fiance unless she sees Anirudh initiating first and that too clearly avoiding riddle conversation. By hook or by crook it got to be Ani pulling her back. πŸ₯΄

Like Soh said, J doesn’t understand Anirudh’s dilemma because they never really had a chance to discover each other’s emotional values. It was more like what practically everyone wanted and what went against it. But I think and hopefully this Mumbai track can bring back all those missing puzzle pieces back so that RuNak can restart organically and on a healthy note where confrontation can be opt instead of monologues and misunderstandings.

Hopefully Leena can make a good use of AK to scratch old wounds in Anirudh and bring back the OG Ani we want to see.

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

in runaklove id goody.. or even online they have I think.. I watch it on my iptv

Cool. I saw clips on instagram. Is Krushal seriously not happy with lipstick thing? Or is he putting up an act as part of script. Btw, he rocked the modeling act.