Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m unable to fathom the depth of Jhanak’s emotions or expressions like you guys do! But the first eye lock was great as u described!

I just can’t get over the emotional talk with eyes of leads . Even 2 min of eye talk is so strong . ANI got his soul back today . But a difficult path for him going forward. Even Jhanak emotional talk was too deep. The scene made me cry. Even though ANInis at fault but still puppy eyes makes me emotional. I can’t hate the character like jhanak
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Finally, RuNak reunion, kitna acha scene tha, smiley9 Ani kaise shocked tha jhanak ko dekh ke. how they kept looking at each other, angst acha tha....smiley42

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/hApntDzViFheeJaE/?mibextid=UalRPS

Ani care for Jhanak door ( hindi) se door ( English )tak

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ha ha...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Five words words

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
now the fun will begin when Adi will enter like hero front of hero smiley36 to snatch his love smiley36… till J is single Ani will be like he has haq on her smiley29 I am waiting for Adi to make entry there smiley36 giving rise to Ani’s jealousy smiley36…but I am sure as always he will speak nonsense only cause of his insecurities smiley29smiley36
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guru ji ye situation paida hogi na πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Ani in security guard mode be like

https://tenor.com/view/sus-suspicious-sneaky-oblivious-no-clue-gif-7494158176290429350Text

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I just can’t get over the emotional talk with eyes of leads . Even 2 min of eye talk is so strong . ANI got his soul back today . But a difficult path for him going forward. Even Jhanak emotional talk was too deep. The scene made me cry. Even though ANInis at fault but still puppy eyes makes me emotional. I can’t hate the character like jhanak

Puppy eye ko koi nahi hate jar sakte

https://tenor.com/view/were-on-the-same-boat-here-mickey-haller-lincoln-lawyer-we-have-a-common-problem-we-have-the-same-issue-gif-9336579479687485405Text

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree this is the perfect setting when the truth should be disclosed. In today dialogue it seems SK will plan to repeat the history of Urvashi with jhanak. But this might expose her that how she misrepresented Urvashi to the world and Chaman uncle. I think BBG thinks that jhanak is not his daughter which uurvashi claimed. I think this truth will get exposed and the actor said ki maafi to nahi milegi so jhanak won’t excuse him now. With this more MU between leads. Suffering of ANI has just started next track would be the ANI pain. They always give some foreshadowing of next track so I think Jhanak will agree to do a movie with AK but again RP will convince her I guess. It’s the same parellel track of ANI.

Yes ani in more guilt towards jk than arshi now after MU Clear n jk living in Mumbai with movie of ak ....

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m unable to fathom the depth of Jhanak’s emotions or expressions like you guys do! But the first eye lock was great as u described!

If I may so… Jhanak’s feelings would be different from Ani’s

Relief is Ani’s first emotion post shock but for Jhanak, it is different.. she didn’t want to cross paths with Sirjee so post shock mixed feelings will start to emerge

Wonderment at beholding someone you have desired but the weariness of their association hangs heavy…. Regret would feature very strongly in her thoughts..

with Ani it’s all about the suddenness of seeing her but being held back from expression of his true emotion by his circumstance.

Restraint was shown by Ani and Regret by Jhanak