Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

While Ani's EQ is in the negative, to make him understand J's jeorpardy would be an uphill ask ! Agar makers ne yeh anhoni kar dikhaya, toh phir kya baat hogi. But with how the story is poised atm, with J's deewane around her, I have serious doubts about Ani being empathetic to J's past and the realisation that it has shaped up J's present character !

With J as well, I don't think she fully fathoms Ani's dilemma, with regards to a past commitment and the one he has towards his famly ! So while she says No on his face and thukrao s him, deep down she nurses a wish that Ani will stand up for her and own up that she is his wife, there by giving the sindoor haq !

If they understood this organically first , instead pf zabardasti striving to jodo any rishta , it would do them and RuNak a huge favour and pave the path for a healthy life long bond!

Originally posted by: sanfan

There’s a reason I only focus on Ani in this phase of the story. Coz Jhanak hasn’t had much to do or learn until this phase. We keep saying Jhanak loves her Sirjee….and we expect many things of her but from the story’s perspective, where is Jhanak’s love story…. That hasn’t been narrated to us yet. Jhanak ka deewana pan baki hain…
Jhanak pyaar karti hain lekin aise jaise in her own words Himalay parvat ki chaah jaise ho… She nicely described her love for Sirjee. She will not claim him… For that to happen she must fall irrevocably in love with Sirjee which hasn’t happened yet and should happen in this phase… own up to the love!!.

For me, a love story is story where both have some traits that is draw for the couple and the audience too… Also as far as possible I am only looking at where the writers are guiding us not where my sensibilities lie…

I find this story nicely poised.. If I read them correctly, they are going to interchange the characteristics of the the lovers… give them a taste of each other’s situation ❀️❀️ and in the bargain empathy for eo!!

Let’s see where this goes…

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ma toh Bips se bhi pohuchi hui nikli, abhi thodi der pehle khud hi pooch rahi thi, ki woh character ka naam kya hai,...jise Ahem ph kiss kar raha tha smiley15

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yeh baat maa se share karenge aap.. thoda toh privacy rakho πŸ€ͺ mein Bipasha nahi hoon🀣

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ma toh Bips se bhi pohuchi hui nikli, abhi thodi der pehle khud hi pooch rahi thi, ki woh character ka naam kya hai,...jise Ahem ph kiss kar raha tha smiley15

Bipasha, choti bahu and ahem dono chal Raha.leenaji Kum thi confused karne ko aap logo ne start kar diya.

Edited by Varsha188 - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-aTFGFCxV5/?igsh=czVsNnV3cXByMWcy Romance nahe ata hai😈πŸ”₯

Kisko Ani ko ya Krushal?🀣😭

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

While Ani's EQ is in the negative, to make him understand J's jeorpardy would be an uphill ask ! Agar makers ne yeh anhoni kar dikhaya, toh phir kya baat hogi. But with how the story is poised atm, with J's deewane around her, I have serious doubts about Ani being empathetic to J's past and the realisation that it has shaped up J's present character !

With J as well, I don't think she fully fathoms Ani's dilemma, with regards to a past commitment and the one he has towards his famly ! So while she says No on his face and thukrao s him, deep down she nurses a wish that Ani will stand up for her and own up that she is his wife, there by giving the sindoor haq !

If they understood this organically first , instead pf zabardasti striving to jodo any rishta , it would do them and RuNak a huge favour and pave the path for a healthy life long bond!

Jhanak rani’s bolo kuch mano kuch,mango kuch is recipe for disaster. Ani ko chodo kisi ko na samjhe..

I particularly remember that Kashmir track where she blasts him saying main apna Haq mangti toh or something like that

Ani says mango na and she says main lalchi nahin hun and then adds mujhe woh feeling bhi nahin hain smiley37

Tum bolna kya chahte ho meme yaad aa gaya tha.. from 3 Idiots

I am not good at sourcing out gifs etc like you brilliant girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

lol nahi rekha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ abhi aapako kya Kya bataye

Ye kahani lambi chalegi. Aap popcorn colddrinks le kr beth jao rekha ji

Edited by piapriya - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-aTFGFCxV5/?igsh=czVsNnV3cXByMWcy Romance nahe ata hai😈πŸ”₯

Kisko Ani ko ya Krushal?🀣😭

Jhanak ko koi Ani k sanskari dreams ki movie dikha do smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

May be editors chopped their award receiving part.

Our leads are from top 2 show.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

Jhanak ko koi Ani k sanskari dreams ki movie dikha do smiley37

Today whole star parivaar saw his sanskari dreams.

piapriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Jhanak rani’s bolo kuch mano kuch,mango kuch is recipe for disaster. Ani ko chodo kisi ko na samjhe..

I particularly remember that Kashmir track where she blasts him saying main apna Haq mangti toh or something like that

Ani says mango na and she says main lalchi nahin hun and then adds mujhe woh feeling bhi nahin hain smiley37

Tum bolna kya chahte ho meme yaad aa gaya tha.. from 3 Idiots

I am not good at sourcing out gifs etc like you brilliant girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sahi kaha. Baatuni he ye ladki Jhanak. All talk no actionsmiley36

Sirjee was waiting for her to maango haq aur ye sacrifice bolkr nikal li smiley37

Jhanak’s Sirjee: Maango haq Mangooo

Jhanak:

https://tenor.com/bVQA3.gif