Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

That reporter has lost it … IF hai ya YouTube

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha am also saying this..don't believe her blabbering..just see written article..

vira76 thumbnail

Yes he is the ML 🀣 wo hi to hai … hamare Ani ko koi gali de to ye video pass kar do 🀣

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Who’s the character this ahem ji gives a phone kiss while giving one to Gopi??πŸ˜‚

Ye toh pakka ani ka baap nikla πŸ€ͺ

vira76 thumbnail

Yes he is the ML 🀣 hamare Ani ko koi gali de to wo video dikha do

Who’s the character this ahem ji gives a phone kiss while giving one to Gopi??πŸ˜‚

Ye toh pakka ani ka baap nikla πŸ€ͺ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hahaha like that old woman said Arman's granny i think , she said to krushal u r colours blindsmiley37

the funny thing , that new show couple won(the guessing game) but they didnt get a rewardsmiley36

No offense but Chirag and Deepika were Color coordinated...his sherwani And her dupatta color is same.

And design on his sherwani and her kurta color is also same

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Ani gave a phone kiss? When? smiley5

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How predictable is the bahu smiley36smiley44

Bold - This, this is why bahu is sarva gunn sampann smiley37

Daughter is sleeping or making some fan fiction in her dreams .. once she gets up she will straight away give Prasad to all of us in the form of baba’s gyan or other such inspiring videosπŸ˜‚

Then she will give her opinion about Ani and phir justify karegi uske aaj ke actions and make lovely gifs.. baad mein fursat mila toh ahem ji and saans ko yaad karegiπŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ˜œ ismen aap bhi kahin apne aap ko fit kar lo.. bahut busy chal rahi hain wohπŸ˜„

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hahaha like that old woman said Arman's granny i think , she said to krushal u r colours blindsmiley37

the funny thing , that new show couple won(the guessing game) but they didnt get a rewardsmiley36

that’s what I was wondering smiley36 no importance for them at all smiley36 but who lost the game smiley36 got full highlight smiley36smiley36

Jhanak not supporting Ani on show smiley37 not on teej special too smiley37smiley37smiley37

Krushal getting angry on that like Anirudh smiley37smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

lol it started with the khichadi you guys were cooking with zainub… so meri saas ko khichadi khane ka man kiya ! Aur husband ko biriyani ! Rashi ko mudur pulao khana the ! Aur urnila was having fun listening to our gharelu kalesh … end me maine sab ko bhukha rakha… aur me pani pee ke so gai! 🀣

Maine toh pehlay hi baahar se khaana mangawa liya.. bahu ke hunar aur kartooton se waaqif hoon .. baaki log shayad bhookhe reh gaye ya Canada se guava ice cream pe mirchi powder daalke Zainab ne khila hi diya hogaπŸ˜„πŸ˜›

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aila, video se yaad aya, pertinent question Vidya, akhir mujhe bhi toh pata rehna chahiye, akhir main kis kis ko kiss kar raha hu smiley37

#TotallyIntoMyCharacter

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No I m talking about the other girl