Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

How did I forget, as expected, shaadi hi hai sari barbaadi ka jad smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Didn’t we just wind off with naqli shaadi πŸ™„

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What an awesome mother like Tanuja....,πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

She was such an possessive mother ,omg never like her .

OK now I got it...am visa's mother...so where is my daughter...

And my son in law is sohini.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

already he started .. same post 2 times he put in his regular post smiley37

More than leads he promote the show and himself toosmiley37smiley37

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - 60 days le lo aapsmiley36

Acha chalo, na aapka na mera, 90days mein deal done karte hai Mayuri smiley36

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sohini..now at this age with two kids is not possible to "How to learn Bengali in 30 days".

rysohini thumbnail

Barobar, abb hume yeh tay karna hai Mayuri, ki hum Shrishti - Ani jaise honge ya Anjana - Lalon jaisa smiley36

Originally posted by: MMR2810

OK now I got it...am visa's mother...so where is my daughter...

And my son in law is sohini.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Leena ke land me hota hai

Ghatiya writing

Leena aunty ki land bohut bakwas haismiley36

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Muje hiba ka yeh performance sbse best laga she is fire πŸ”₯ on this song abtk ka sbse best performance tha iss song pr aajtk esa dance nhi dekha smiley41

Hiba today was sooo good....smiley27

Elegant and graceful....Looking really beautiful...and innocent.

And most beautiful expressions...soo much love and yearning...she was wearing the colour of love dancing on the song of love...

I liked it...

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Well explained,Rekha.

Arshi was not addressed properly , true.But Jhanak didnt agree to be with him as soon as he asked for the promise. She had brought up Arshi didi and its then he said I will do my farz towards Arshi . Its then she agreed to come back to BH. Once they reached BH in that dil ke baat and suffocation conversation he did ask naa., can we both ...which was declined by Jhanak without even allowing him to complete the sentence.

So he might have expected that she would accept his confession and both could stand for their marriage for something like that. But unfortunately she didnt stand with him due to her past and her mother being taunted by the society.

May be now he will realise what Jhanak felt when Aditya and Arshi is a part of their life.

Poor Anirudh so much he has to suffer after one Kashmir trip...😒😒

There’s a reason I only focus on Ani in this phase of the story. Coz Jhanak hasn’t had much to do or learn until this phase. We keep saying Jhanak loves her Sirjee….and we expect many things of her but from the story’s perspective, where is Jhanak’s love story…. That hasn’t been narrated to us yet. Jhanak ka deewana pan baki hain…
Jhanak pyaar karti hain lekin aise jaise in her own words Himalay parvat ki chaah jaise ho… She nicely described her love for Sirjee. She will not claim him… For that to happen she must fall irrevocably in love with Sirjee which hasn’t happened yet and should happen in this phase… own up to the love!!.

For me, a love story is story where both have some traits that is draw for the couple and the audience too… Also as far as possible I am only looking at where the writers are guiding us not where my sensibilities lie…

I find this story nicely poised.. If I read them correctly, they are going to interchange the characteristics of the the lovers… give them a taste of each other’s situation ❀️❀️ and in the bargain empathy for eo!!

Let’s see where this goes…

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

omg that game part is so funny with ani & jhanaksmiley37smiley37..Ani saying Jhanak is not supporting himsmiley37smiley37smiley37 apne main hi maaze kar rahi haismiley37smiley37smiley37

i thought Ani will win this round..as in show he does this only work properly..ghooro Jhanaksmiley37smiley37

he said her lipstick colour wrongsmiley37 so J told he should apply lipstick..he was not ready for thatsmiley37smiley37

Vidhya Armaan's mom calling Ani Ranveer singh with skirtsmiley37smiley37smiley37

hahaha and also while wearing the skirt he danced on jhanak's song goomar imitating hersmiley36