Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sohini aap baat badhaake sharminda kyun kar rahi hain ! Hume maloom hai unhe Maloom hai aur Zainab and Jiya ko bhi kuch kuxh πŸ˜›

Jiya zainab ko puch rahi hai par usko bhi kuch doubt 🧐 hai par wo kuch ke nahi pa rahi ...

To batao hum kya kar sakte hai...

Jiya ko bhi wo chahiye to zinab ki chahiye smiley17

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Fab description Maya and it tallies with the image I had in my head…How I wish the writers had made his journey to this part as momentous!! But hopefully no more harakiri with his characterisation. ( although I know it’s impossible but hope springs eternal)

yet to watch though 😊

I am going to watch Jhanak from today..

I have last seriously watched until a first few episodes after the fire aftermath and then I have relied on updates and some clips for key scenes.

For me, that’s the only way to be connected to a serial I chose to connect with..I waited until the writers came back to work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But yes, the forum discussions with you lovely ladies have kept this alive for me ❀️

It was really good today......smiley27.....

Exactly the image I had in my head when I got to know that they are gonna come face to face in the auditorium....I always knew..half of our problem will be resolved once they are back together on screen...

Both of them emoted sooo well..... I could see every Emotions..relief,. longing,pain, disappointment, complains..... everything....

Overwhelming emotions bubbling inside the heart .....yet they were controlling themselves outwardly..but their mask of indifference fell .Dono Ko " fark" padta hai...

They lived RuNak today......smiley27

Their eyes talked beautifully like always.... and here we are trying to decipher their communication......

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly the image I had in my head when I got to know that they are gonna come face to face in the auditorium....I always knew..half of our problem will be resolved once they are back together on screen...

Both of them emoted sooo well..... I could see every Emotions..relief,. longing,pain, disappointment, complains..... everything....

Overwhelming emotions bubbling inside the heart .....yet they were controlling themselves outwardly..but their mask of indifference fell .Dono Ko " fark" padta hai...

Their eyes talked beautifully like always.... and here we are trying to decipher their communication......

Asmi beautifully explained moments of raunak Milan scen today from last threads 😍😍πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That's the main issue as they don't even get proper chance...

Aur agar mil bhi jaye they won't talk easily...

He is at fault, I won't defend him... From the shadi to finally she leaving that place, he did many things wrong & I'm looking for that genuine apology from him...

But apart from that he being sad for not being part of her journey was so natural for me, obviously he will be sad as it's his dream... It was him who literally pulled out her from the worst pit & encouraged & motivate her to achieve something. He was the only one who believed on her abilities when she herself was not ready to see it... So he feeling this way is natural for me...

I really hope they both will actually clear those misunderstandings & will learn to prioritise themselves now..

Ani will always be like this in revenge mode if jk gives pain more in degree to him...

It's one of the character traits with pro max negative possessive...

So misunderstanding will be clear abt last track but Father letter misunderstanding will create with ani majboor avatar with arshi going along leads further seperation

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its the highlight of Jhanakland .. Parivartan and that too all of a sudden..with no notice in advance πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Haha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

https://tenor.com/view/mushroom-gif-18419574Text

5 damm words

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Wase in fl's ka bhi Sahi ha, hero ke family aur uske fiance mistreat kertay Rahen yeh ghar nahi choren g. Lekin jase he hero mistrust keray inke ego hurt ho jaate faraar ho jaate hain. Jase hamare heroine faraar ho gye the. Asa kyun ha? Inke self respect phele kahan hoti ha smiley36

Hero par Sara gussa nikalo phir woh kuch bol de to baat self respect par aa jaate ha inhe suddenly realize ho jaata ha hamare bhi self respect ha bahi smiley36

cause they feel with hero only then can do anything smiley36 so his family anger all falls on hero smiley36.. in that stranger place only hero is the person whom FL connect smiley36 so they don’t care for others smiley36when hero says something.. their big ego gets hurt smiley29smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I loved the entire scene when Anirudh heard Jhanak name .His hands that supported his head falling slowly down and his face changing eyes following her the whole way and finally the closing of eyes and sigh of relief .

Krushal just nailed it .

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165701972

so true.. that moment was so emotional… πŸ₯².. he just shook there where he was sitting smiley19smiley27smiley19 couldn’t express fully his emotions .. his eyes were filled with tears smiley19smiley19.. later he closed his eyes after seeing her.. without saying much .. he emoted all his emotions smiley42..

From a month he has been suppressing his feelings smiley19smiley19 all it came out after seeing Jhanaksmiley42smiley43 … uptil now he was showing his fake emotions , once J came.. his mask came offsmiley19

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I m unable to fathom the depth of Jhanak’s emotions or expressions like you guys do! But the first eye lock was great as u described!

samarp2 thumbnail
sujal kashish were my fav pair .. I was in 2nd year in college smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Ani will always be like this in revenge mode if jk gives pain more in degree to him...

It's one of the character traits with pro max negative possessive...

So misunderstanding will be clear abt last track but Father letter misunderstanding will create with ani majboor avatar with arshi going along leads further seperation

Agree this is the perfect setting when the truth should be disclosed. In today dialogue it seems SK will plan to repeat the history of Urvashi with jhanak. But this might expose her that how she misrepresented Urvashi to the world and Chaman uncle. I think BBG thinks that jhanak is not his daughter which uurvashi claimed. I think this truth will get exposed and the actor said ki maafi to nahi milegi so jhanak won’t excuse him now. With this more MU between leads. Suffering of ANI has just started next track would be the ANI pain. They always give some foreshadowing of next track so I think Jhanak will agree to do a movie with AK but again RP will convince her I guess. It’s the same parellel track of ANI.