Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Or you guys could try bengali too.....kisiko pata ni chalega smiley36

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Aap log na Telugu mein baat karke come to common point.. We wont get to know anything 😜😝

Haina brilliant πŸ’‘πŸ’‘

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This lady again started her another stupid news 😑😀😑😀😑

https://youtu.be/bx-jBZn8eLQ?si=fCwTQnde_q0F4JEm

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

This lady again started her another stupid news 😑😀😑😀😑

https://youtu.be/bx-jBZn8eLQ?si=fCwTQnde_q0F4JEm

Ashu what she said,

Salman posted IF article...so probably that is true.

MMR2810 thumbnail

that bindi on his face looks so cute ☺️ πŸ˜¬πŸ˜†

He looks so pyaara...feel like pull his cheeks.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I have Google translator . you speak any language we would understood but don't speak like aniπŸ™πŸ™ then i can't understood.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Sohini..now at this age with two kids is not possible to "How to learn Bengali in 30 days".

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - Yeh na poocho, hume ni pata, kya se kya ho gaya aur hum kaha se kaha pohuch gaye smiley37

#GrapeVine and #ChineseWhisper ka deadly combosmiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anum, I am going through tags and I am clueless...

And from which topic you guys reached this khana topic πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ talented girls..

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Hmmm let’s put it this way…& we have to work through a maze of bad screenplay/dialogue to arrive at some semblance of what is Ani’s feelings at the moment. Bear with me as I explain the confusion… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I may still not succeed to get out of the maze!!

His declaration of love for Jhanak at Kashmir was one out of passion but not necessarily one where he articulated where he stood on the matter on Arshi…If you see, he never once tried to convince Jhanak that he will come clean with Arshi and blah blah…he extracted a promise from Jhanak that she will not leave him and he would have come to the next stage ( whatever that nebulous state was) after reaching BH but all hell broke loose as Jhanak was clearly not in a mood to encourage his feelings at any level.Its not like Ani was looking to string along both women… it’s just that Ani never thought this thru that far…let’s just say he assumed that Jhanak will agree to be part of his life and all problems will go away. But life isn’t that simple.

Here’s where Ani’s core traits come into play and also lend well into the moral conflict of the love story. Ani’s nature to choose path of least resistance but not understanding that choices have to be made and they aren’t easy.

Ani never said he had an issue with Arshi… he kept saying I don’t know how I can live without Jhanak. Ani never had to contend with a state which Jhanak found herself in…so he has shown scant understanding of her issue. Which is also why he went ballistic when Jhanak said you live with Arshi and I will go from here… Ani could have at that stage tried to convince Jhanak about his intentions regarding Arshi and articulated what was in his mind but for that he needed to understand Jhanak’s reluctance for commitment stemming from her past. Ani has to be in state where Jhanak was/is to understand. Adi can provide that. Helplessness is something Ani will feel. He may be forced to confront his feelings for Arshi in this phase.. Zimmedari and pyaar ko threadbare karne ka waqt aa gaya.Apne saari jhoothon ka hisab dena bhi waqt aa gaya

Choice karne ka waqt aa gaya par karna aasaan nahin hoga

That is Ani's tragic character flaw I think....he is a good/righteous person....but he also has been someone who hasn't been able to face many of his own truths for a very long time so he developed a defense mechanism to stick to the truths that he deemed acceptable....Him falling for Jhanak when he was already in a relationship with Arshi .then things going wrong with her rejecting him in a way is a bit too much for him....so he is gaslighting him into believing that he never loved her...

But now he must realise that you can't go through life like that... If you can't face the truth that is in front of your eyes, inside your heart and almost staring at you,then you are living a lie. Ani became so busy in deciding what is the acceptable truth for him, he never realized that his whole life has become a lie now ...now with Aditya Kapoor,may be he will feel the helplessness....that will make him realise what his priorities should be...and what mistakes he made....

And I agree when he confessed in the fever night.....he probably wasn't emotionally ready to face the challenges that came with it alone..He expected Jhanak to be with him..who also was not in a position to do that for her own past baggage....

Freewill v/s Choice is what this is really going to come down to I feel.....Ani Chose to make a commitment to Arshi.,chose to go till mandap with her...For him,Chioce has always been attached to Arshi till date. With Jhanak, first it was FORCE, and now it's Will...Free will.....he wants to be with Jhanak out of Free will. Yes I firmly believe that he does..But his choice is now a burden because he didn't make the right choice....so what do you do when you think a choice automatically denotes free will but then you realize you didn't know yourself all this while and are only later realizing what your will actually is..but then commiting a series of mistakes....that's where I see Ani right now....

First he needs to realise that Arshi and him are not right for eachother..in any way...There is no compatibility between them... That's the only thing I want him to realise....then pursuing Jhanak ....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Leena is bringing another show on star plus smiley37 who is ready for this smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-aF0b0Puwl/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

No way..baba...how good it can be..I don't watch her any other show .

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

We both are samdhans πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺπŸ₯Ή you are Gopi bahu aka vira’s ma and I m ahem’s ! Btw who’s my son hereπŸ₯ΉπŸ™„ I forgot ! Bahu tumko tumhara pati yaad hai??😧

🀣🀣🀣 Tanuja ke sahe gunn agaye hein ap mein. Meri saheli ka pati nahe pehchanti ap? πŸ₯΄ Apne khoon koi kese bhool sakta haismiley17
Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago