Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa looks like that.. her ignoring him & not forgiving him will hurt him more badly..he deserves all that treatment from Jhanak… he did very bad with her doing all that with Arshi.. not standing up for them against his family when needed.. & main in this when Jhanak was accused.. he stood only for Arshi saying my patni is imp & all.. now that patni is sane & alright he came for Jhanak smiley24 when she needs him he never stays there.. even during that sindoor reversal rasam.. there also he could not.. allowed his family & Arshi to do whatever they wanted.. now it’s his turn to get & feel that hurt & pain smiley32smiley22

Don't believe all these articles all are fake. But She will ignore him for some time and will give more importance to RP and AK. First let him talk to jhanak. I doubt he will get any opportunity to apologise also. He is in complete sight of Arshi didi.
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

lol in that sense ... Ani is "andar" se Jhanak ka husband hai abhi bhi, "bahar" se charasi ka? 🀣smiley37

Ye bada hi complicated stituation hai! Iss coconut pati ko kya naam de? .. bacche honge to ... chodo waha nahi jate ....

Bacche honge kounsi biwi se andar Wali ya bahar wali smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Don't believe all these articles all are fake. But She will ignore him for some time and will give more importance to RP and AK. First let him talk to jhanak. I doubt he will get any opportunity to apologise also. He is in complete sight of Arshi didi.

I think from hospital only she may start to ignore him..she may only talk to Rudra & Adi ..Ani doesn’t know what wrong he didi.. but Jhanak will not forget & forgive him easily for sure..

now Arshi there Ani will have hard time he can’t go to Jhanak & show his concern nor he can be true to Arshi also

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

He was clear when he said ki kaub mera pyar hai kaun meri jimmedari where he referenced Arshi as jimmedari. But when his family and Arshi tried to guilt trip him and then he was like Let me correct what i have (Arshi) and also its good for both of them as he thought jhanak will not come back. The confusion that he created himself was just to supress his feelings for Jhanak as she won't come back. In his one corner of heart he still had love emotions for jhanak. Again when Jhanak came in front of him his all supressed feelings came out. Arshi will still be in picture as he has committed to her but now he will not be confused about jhanak love. Now its only Runak story again developing and Arshi/Adi will be the part of the story. Now Jhanak will be more free to express her feeling s like what we saw in today song which she never did before. This might also help ANI to accept his love. Now the guilt for Arshi will take a backseat.

Anju , that song is just a dance for the competition . Its not some confession or done specially for Anirudh .As viewers we are getting excited about the lyrics. Jhanak will never express her feelings freely same like before . Now for her they are married . The eyelocks and pyar wala looks they exchange always whenever they are together ,but still they think they are confused .... Those looks are the only romance that has till that Kashmir fever night .Now they are meeting after long days .

If Aditya presence can do something , then may be we get a confrontation .Or if they show a normal conversation between them clearing Mu.

Arshi needs to be addressed else no story will progress and they might go the og route of EMA , but here since Anirudh isn't legally married it would have no negative impact on viewership . Its all going the og way I feel.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think from hospital only she may start to ignore him..she may only talk to Rudra & Adi ..Ani doesn’t know what wrong he didi.. but Jhanak will not forget & forgive him easily for sure..

now Arshi there Ani will have hard time he can’t go to Jhanak & show his concern nor he can be true to Arshi also

To realize the importance of jhanak he should have the fear of losing her. Ignorance by jhanak will hurt him badly (fight between runak before fever) and he will not be able to even put effort for moving on with Arshi. Given the stay of RP for next 2 months the distance between runak should be there.
samarp2 thumbnail

Leena is bringing another show on star plus smiley37 who is ready for this smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-aF0b0Puwl/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He only had problem with lipstick...I thought he uses lipstick in the show. Is nt he?

Today in Teej episode Armaan give him lip glouse not lipstick because Ani denied to put lipstick
samarp2 thumbnail

To realize the importance of jhanak he should have the fear of losing her. Ignorance by jhanak will hurt him badly (fight between runak before fever) and he will not be able to even put effort for moving on with Arshi. Given the stay of RP for next 2 months the distance between runak should be there.

yaa.. this Mumbai track will go on for few days I think ..cause after finals don’t know what they r gonna show.. or else J gets invitation to perform in Kolkatta ? ..

But now looks like few epis Adi will be there to lead Ani.. I hope Adi brings some positive sign.. we r for 300 epis & still no. Love story of leads..

Adi knows that Jhanak loves Ani.. he should atleast at end of his track tell Ani.. that she considers herself married & u as her husband..

then only he can realise that J also loves him & he needs to fight for them both to be together..as he promised earlier to her.. u tell me u want to be with me I will fight whole world

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Na na way too many Asli s, it's getting crowded, we should call ourselves #NakliSomething instead smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: Edkv74

We are promoting our own forum skit like asli Salman and Tarun!!! we should have a tag called #aslisomethingπŸ˜›

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Should I watch the episode girls??

Yes yes yes ...its good one after ages....