Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yes, but I didn't liked few of his dialogues, they were actually problematic, I don't want him to take credit of Jhanak's win..

Obviously Ani is capable & I hope he will only do that ...

ANI came with RP to hospital . He must have taken some stand against Chaman uncle otherwise i don't see why he accompanied RP. RP would not have allowed him if has not shut the Uncle and Aunty duo. As per SS of Salman AK comes later for taking hospital. I guess till that time ANI must have said that let the report comes first from blood test and then cook the stories same like jail track. There also he emphasized on CCTV. So i guess he will take this route.
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He just put it his control on a platter , handovered to Didi. Now what is the use.

U saw Charsi is too evil person

She said what Jhanak did for me as a sister when Ani said she is ur sister

Charsi ko koi batao Jhanak ne apna Pati de diya tumhe aur kya de

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Yes the love story pushed to back seat now

As of now I am interested to witness this battle

AK vs Ani

Ak vs sasti celebrity.

love story was always pushed back seat only here smiley36 except in that 4 epis smiley36smiley36 or else whole time this show is battlefield only smiley37smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yet to watch the episode…but a few quick thoughts

About Aditya Kapoor… well I am not clear what was the idea behind that challenge? For all you know, it could be a way to bait Ani as Adi has shown a super awareness of this couple so atm I am not going to read too much into this. In the narrative, Adi is not the suitor here and I don’t think the serial has the bandwidth to deal with a quadrilateral πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so they are using Adi to tap into Ani and I will explain how ( just my pov…not sure if it’s so)

From the current track, i am only looking at it as a wake-up call for Ani… like you mentioned above. Not about a free pass but I think Ani’s romantic inclination towards Jhanak has built up in a gradual way that he hasn’t recognised the definitiveness in his affections… He uses vagueness to describe it… which is also why he gets misunderstood. Sometimes itv chooses a narrative to suggest that the protagonist isn’t aware of being in love…as in what it actually means!! I think Leena’s vision of a person in love but not aware of the depth of feeling is personified in Ani very well ( even with stupid screenplay/mediocre writing that element shines through) so I feel they are going to use Adi to bring that out; it will still not serve a great purpose with Arshi angle still in place but it a definitive arc for Ani

Rest after I watch the episode

Yes Rekha ,.I agree to that.

I had his thought that , but same like Anirudh I am confused as why he cant understand its love and not zimmedari and insaniyat or any other tag he has for Jhanak .Inspite of Arshi giving him a clear idea of You love Jhanak and I am like your friend. Is he still trying to hide it as she didnt reciprocate his confession.If he wasnt sure , why did he confess at Kashmir ?

Main confused hoon .πŸ€”πŸ€”

As our darling is still in confused mode of Aditya and his open challenge may help him recognise his feelings and importance of Jhanak in his life .

Like how Jhanak confronted him after that Rahul drama , it would be great if we get to see a confrontation and then a clarity from both of them...

Its precap Rekha ,today no Aditya on screen.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Same feelings...

Though, I'm excited for Ani-Adi Tashan as it's needed for Ani to understand certain things but The way he said "ab meri baari hai Jhanak ko jitne ki" I was like, What the hell dude she is not any trophy or thing that you will win or declare yourself as an owner of her...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

& Most problematic dialogue was him saying "Jhanak chahe jaisa perform kare, jitegi toh wohi" What was that? Was all that hurdles she faced till now don't have any value? The humiliation she faced on every step was nothing? And RP who trained her, what about him then?

I agree it's because of him they got that cctv footage & due to that she got selected for next round... But that doesn't mean he is the one who is going to make her win... Why such problematic dialogues..

Exactly.....

Also....just think...it was supposed to be the solo journey of FL but look here all the men are in action....smiley37....

And now one man is challenging another man..." You have lost her now it's time for me to win her..."... literally objectifying her...

You know I am also really excited for this Ani vs AK showdown... I know he is a wake up call that Ani needed...A challenge that has the potential to be a threat for his position in Jhanak's life....which can bring all him emotions to front..

But this particular dialogue of " Jhanak jaisa bhi perform kare... I will make her win"..is soo unfair to Jhanak... and her struggle...

Anyway Arshi with her drama is gonna ensure that Jhanak won bcz she couldn't perform her best and was forced by Ani and Shrishti... guilt-tripping everyone...then this guy as well.....

But this was required for the audience as a perfect contrast to Ani...to show how Ani inspite of making opportunities available for her...never tried to take away her credit..In fact he didn't even let Jhanak know what he had done to give her that ad....and here Aditya is saying this in front of Ani after helping her twice...

So a contrast as well...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

bus ise aik muqa mil jae j ka hero banana ka start ho jaata ha smiley37

he’s literally like that onscreen & off screen also smiley36smiley36.. same post he put 2 times smiley37 now his story also will be that only πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

J performance and lallon scenes..

Shrishti challenges Jhanak to dance

Sasti Witch πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ baki 2 participants ko to challenge nahi diya

Logo ne ispe doubt bhi nahj kia ki ye Jhanak ko pahle se janti hai isliye dushmani nikal rahi hai

samarp2 thumbnail

Jhanak trp 2.2 smiley32smiley40.. can’t wait to see todays trp where J performs smiley42

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ZkmCxCWm8/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly.....

Also....just think...it was supposed to be the solo journey of FL but look here all the men are in action....smiley37....

And now one man is challenging another man..." You have lost her now it's time for me to win her..."... literally objectifying her...

You know I am also really excited for this Ani vs AK showdown... I know he is a wake up call that Ani needed...A challenge that has the potential to be a threat for his position in Jhanak's life....which can bring all him emotions to front..

But this particular dialogue of " Jhanak jaisa bhi perform kare... I will make her win"..is soo unfair to Jhanak... and her struggle...

Anyway Arshi with her drama is gonna ensure that Jhanak won bcz she couldn't perform her best and was forced by Ani and Shrishti... guilt-tripping everyone...then this guy as well.....

But this was required for the audience as a perfect contrast to Ani...to show how Ani inspite of making opportunities available for her...never tried to take away her credit..In fact he didn't even let Jhanak know what he had done to give her that ad....and here Aditya is saying this in front of Ani after helping her twice...

So a contrast as well...

AK is not even a PL here he is just a cameo. He has been brought exclusively to ignite emotions of love back in ANI. Last time when he came, ANI started feeling possessiveness for jhanak. This time due to ADI he will get confirmation that he loves jhanak. ADI challenging ANI is bcz he wants to take revenge of insult bcoz jhanak told ADI to get out of room due to ANI. He did not forget it and ANI is no more a pati. I doubt he will be actually interested to make jhanak as love interest. ADI respect Jhanak talent , i agree he has some attraction for jhanak but nothing more than that. We all know how ANI reacts when he gets challenged especially related to jhanak. He is a challenged driven guy.
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

lol πŸ˜†! Karamo ka phal! Pati declare kiya hai to Kya kare

Rudra the father in the middle soch rahe hoge ye chal Kya raha hai !! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ he must be so confused ! He is worried about the dance performance and yaha inn dono ka aur hi performance chal raha hai

Two candidates for his daughter lol πŸ˜‚

2 candidates me se ek to already married hai apni biwi ke sath aaya hai

So only Adi is Kuwara for Rudra daughter n I think Rudra like him