🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Will we be banned from forum for making the secret, public discussions... Look for a lipstick he was so stubborn...

Mujhe darr lag raha hai.. 😜😝😜

He was actually so stubborn in that lipstick thing, that I actually doubt it was scripted or not? Doesn't look so ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI tried to clap on jhanak performance but didi ke darr se wapas haath neeche kar liya. That was really fun like how much terror he has of didi. He really felt happy from inside. That’s enough for me. AK is here to stay long it seems. Precap was awesome . AK challenging ANI . He has not forgotten the insult during ad shoot.

remember Jhanak ne kaha tha

Kitna darte hai Sir Ji aap Arshi Didi se smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Arey baba first tell me..what I have done??

First ask what you have not done.. go thru the tags πŸ˜›

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an awesome mother like Tanuja....,πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

She was such an possessive mother ,omg never like her .

I read that Kajal was a character in Gopi vahu serial for sometime.. I haven’t watched so don’t know which role…

I only know Gopi vahu for her great contribution to furthering the cause of scientific experiments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

He was actually so stubborn in that lipstick thing, that I actually doubt it was scripted or not? Doesn't look so ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes , but they are actors naa..so anything ..because was telling green lipstick and laughing afterwards...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

I read that Kajal was a character in Gopi vahu serial for sometime.. I haven’t watched so don’t know which role…

I only know Gopi vahu for her great contribution to furthering the cause of scientific experiments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am seeing her first time.. this show became famous for her contribution through trolls..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Because he is the center of the show... Only he can decide now naa the story. Everything revolves round him. πŸ₯°πŸ˜

He should decide for us now whether its Jhanak or Arshi .. The girls wont do it.

I like to watch our β€˜Sun’ shine and make others go mmmm around him.. par Leena ka yeh sahi nahi hai ki she’s making viewers do the ghoomar dance πŸ’ƒ too!!

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

AK exaggerating the situation...we should wait to see how Ani reacts ...he is capable to shut his saasuma about drug accusations..

Yes, but I didn't liked few of his dialogues, they were actually problematic, I don't want him to take credit of Jhanak's win..

Obviously Ani is capable & I hope he will only do that ...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Yes , but they are actors naa..so anything ..because was telling green lipstick and laughing afterwards...

Maybe ... But his stubbornness felt so real πŸ˜…

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

I am more interested on AK vs Sasti celebrity.

AK Sasti celebrity ki bhi bolti band kar dega