Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

We both are samdhans πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺπŸ₯Ή you are Gopi bahu aka vira’s ma and I m ahem’s ! Btw who’s my son hereπŸ₯ΉπŸ™„ I forgot ! Bahu tumko tumhara pati yaad hai??😧

What an awesome mother like Tanuja....,πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

She was such an possessive mother ,omg never like her .

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Adi don't leave any chance to sprinkle salt on Ani’s wounds.

really love it Adi's attitude swag towards Ani

Ab bole Charsi meri biwi Hai smiley37

Bring it on Aditya Kapoor smiley32

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

🀣🀣🀣🀣..

First kindly some one tell me why me and Vidya at loggerheads.

Mrng only one suggestion I gave to vira, just to follow her heart..no need to follow her husband and mil blindly.

We are promoting our own forum skit like asli Salman and Tarun!!! we should have a tag called #aslisomethingπŸ˜›

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Same feelings...

Though, I'm excited for Ani-Adi Tashan as it's needed for Ani to understand certain things but The way he said "ab meri baari hai Jhanak ko jitne ki" I was like, What the hell dude she is not any trophy or thing that you will win or declare yourself as an owner of her...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

& Most problematic dialogue was him saying "Jhanak chahe jaisa perform kare, jitegi toh wohi" What was that? Was all that hurdles she faced till now don't have any value? The humiliation she faced on every step was nothing? And RP who trained her, what about him then?

I agree it's because of him they got that cctv footage & due to that she got selected for next round... But that doesn't mean he is the one who is going to make her win... Why such problematic dialogues..

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly..... though I am excited to see Ani vs AK ... showdown...

But his dialogues in precap were problematic on so many levels....

Jhanak is a human being....not a trophy that Ani had lost and Aditya would win...

And what is that" Jhanak jaisa bhi perform kare Wahi jeetne wali hai"....What are they trying to do.....!!!abb Jhanak ke victory ka credit Jhanak Ko chod ke sabko milega...

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No idea Varsha.

Aditya in the scene and Rudra role for two more months how will Jhanak move to Kolkata.

And with this Arshi, how will he be able to take her to Kolkata.

Or else Apu should fall ill or something like that so she goes there and gets stuck.. .

Mostly she will be in mumbai , and I feel that is better too, let her succeed in life and Anirudh try to win her back in his life.

Thanks maya ☺️ and i also wants this ani should try to win her love.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We are promoting our own forum skit like asli Salman and Tarun!!! we should have a tag called #aslisomethingπŸ˜›

Arey baba first tell me..what I have done??

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Chal kya raha hai? Every round jhanak has to prove her innocent aisa kaha hita haismiley36

Leena ke land me hota hai

Ghatiya writing

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Exactly same thoughts... Those dialogues were very bad as it gives an impression that its his power that will help Jhanak win. They could have reframed as I will help her if your sasuma tries to frame her.

But I loved him today for the first time as Anirudh needs someone to make him realise that Jhanka 's life doesnt start and end with him. She can also move on.

He always had Arshi in his relationship and Jhanak was always single. So he always had that free pass that I am the most important person for Jhanak. Now with Aditya's open entry into her life, we can get to see how Anirudh will be happy for Jhanak or will he feel challenged.

Rudra is her trainer he got to know from the anchor .

Yet to watch the episode…but a few quick thoughts

About Aditya Kapoor… well I am not clear what was the idea behind that challenge? For all you know, it could be a way to bait Ani as Adi has shown a super awareness of this couple so atm I am not going to read too much into this. In the narrative, Adi is not the suitor here and I don’t think the serial has the bandwidth to deal with a quadrilateral πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so they are using Adi to tap into Ani and I will explain how ( just my pov…not sure if it’s so)

From the current track, i am only looking at it as a wake-up call for Ani… like you mentioned above. Not about a free pass but I think Ani’s romantic inclination towards Jhanak has built up in a gradual way that he hasn’t recognised the definitiveness in his affections… He uses vagueness to describe it… which is also why he gets misunderstood. Sometimes itv chooses a narrative to suggest that the protagonist isn’t aware of being in love…as in what it actually means!! I think Leena’s vision of a person in love but not aware of the depth of feeling is personified in Ani very well ( even with stupid screenplay/mediocre writing that element shines through) so I feel they are going to use Adi to bring that out; it will still not serve a great purpose with Arshi angle still in place but it a definitive arc for Ani

Rest after I watch the episode

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Why does Ani have to bear it all like Mother Earth πŸ₯Ή

Because he is the center of the show... Only he can decide now naa the story. Everything revolves round him. πŸ₯°πŸ˜

He should decide for us now whether its Jhanak or Arshi .. The girls wont do it.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Same feelings...

Though, I'm excited for Ani-Adi Tashan as it's needed for Ani to understand certain things but The way he said "ab meri baari hai Jhanak ko jitne ki" I was like, What the hell dude she is not any trophy or thing that you will win or declare yourself as an owner of her...πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

& Most problematic dialogue was him saying "Jhanak chahe jaisa perform kare, jitegi toh wohi" What was that? Was all that hurdles she faced till now don't have any value? The humiliation she faced on every step was nothing? And RP who trained her, what about him then?

I agree it's because of him they got that cctv footage & due to that she got selected for next round... But that doesn't mean he is the one who is going to make her win... Why such problematic dialogues..

AK exaggerating the situation...we should wait to see how Ani reacts ...he is capable to shut his saasuma about drug accusations..