Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley36 but he still managed to come to hospital is surprising smiley36

He might break the shackles of Arshi jail. Already he is getting controlled a lot. ANI is a character who stands for right be it Arshi or Jhanak. Right now Jhanak is the damsel in distress. I guess he will gain some courage to run away from Didi
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa that new show one no smiley36 he knew smiley36.. but they didn’t give them much importance , smiley24 being winner smiley26 but Armaan & Ani got to do catwalk smiley37smiley37 both gave similar wrong ans smiley36

I thought Ani will win this round smiley36 as he is expert in staring Jhank whole day smiley37

he’s out of touch .. these days Arshi didi is directing where to look and where not toπŸ™„πŸ₯Ή
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I watched it for Zain! What a raddi plot jiju becomes pati there alsoπŸ˜› I used to like Avni and neil also ❀️

He was good, I didnt watch Avni and Neil... Clips I have seen.

That show started so well and dont know what they did to it.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

You can watch today's episode

Jhanak's performance is good.

Jhanak's performance is too gud Dear smiley42smiley27 Cinematography of this song is superb πŸ‘Œ
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

ye mil gayi gopi bahu ki mom... Welcome to the family mayuri!

Omg... Whether Jhanak story progressed or not Gopi bahu story is going on full swing here

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cant stop laughing ...

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This hug was sure unscripted smiley42smiley42 the way Krushal came smiling is so Krushal & Hiba smiley42smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Zi8M4o6_V/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

looks like krushal improvised, even hiba looked surprised, as if yeh toh script mein nhi tha. smiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

I am so disappointed with Ani today. Standing there and watching an unconscious girl- taking so much time to react on her condition unlike RP and on top of that you claim, you love that girl. No one cares where you are stucked in life- its about helping a person in crisis. That Ani was not seen today. Yeh Kaisa Pyaar hai- hard for me to digest.

Appu is getting little tough to tolerate. She is real badtameez. Lallon bahut hi bura phas raha hai.

Arey got up na the moment she fell down... With the pagal patient with him he dared to do that.. You dont know how much courage it takes to get up from there itself... πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜œ

Appu character , is that how special kids are.. Not thinking much about her talks now as dont know how stubborn they become. But yes it was quite annoying compared to her previous nature.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes, he didnt knew anything... πŸ€”

I thought atleast Bindi he would say as they danced so close...

Such a decent fellow only looks into eyes πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

😜😝😜

smiley36smiley36 that was surprising he lost the main round which on show he is expert off smiley37

Hiba was mad at him for loosing smiley36smiley36 she didn’t leave a chance to hit & taunt him smiley36.. the bhadaas she had on show she let it out yesterday on teej smiley36smiley36..

it was nice to see them smiling a lot yesterday which in show we can’t smiley19.. they make amazing onscreen pair smiley42

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jhanak shouldn't go to BH because Ani to Charsi ka gulaam ban gaya hai uski marji ke bina saans bhi nahi leta

Ani should sing this song "Main Joru ka gulaam are ban ke rahunga, Shaam Savere ab main joru joru kahunga, main Joru ka gulaam are ban ke rahunga"

Ani's clapping scene is hilarious that he wants to clapping in fear of arshi he couldn't, seriously this is really comedy scene 🀣 πŸ˜‚.he knows very well that he is cheated to arshi in this reason he can't express any feelings of Jhanak for showing royalty for arshi πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He might break the shackles of Arshi jail. Already he is getting controlled a lot. ANI is a character who stands for right be it Arshi or Jhanak. Right now Jhanak is the damsel in distress. I guess he will gain some courage to run away from Didi

Yaa exactly.. whole epi he could not openly support her smiley36