Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

So, that hug scene will come after armaan knowing abhira took roru dvcase, right?

In sbb segment they were saying something like Armaan came home tensed coz of his case and hugged her as soon as he entered and Abhira was ready to tell him but seeing his worried face she decided otherwise at that moment.

This is what I remember, let's see if something else happens or........

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am little sacred for Ab in future…. Did you guys notice how was MG tone when he called Ab? It was like daddy ordering/ dhamkoing their kids…… if he is like this now what will happen after IR?

It will be ,,,Ar ko abhi se ready rehna padega..This track Ar become vulnerable ,Abh ne sambhala,,so us wakt Ar ko strong hona padega...Becoz MG toh apna drama nahi chodnewaala,,,heart attack drama karke bhi apna baat manwayaega..

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Phuphu for the win! smiley41smiley42 the only consistent character on the show smiley10 can't wait to see what he plans to do

Manisha chachi also deserves team smiley36

Originally posted by: Sa7861

https://x.com/naina25264764/status/1818458172761178447
for the first time ever, i actually thoroughly and fully enjoyed a ruhi scene. i normally FF'd but the second manisha chachi showed up, i knew it was gonna be worth watching and boy was it a blast! 😮‍💨

Ruhi ke expressions were worth watchingsmiley37
Drna7 thumbnail

This "meet and consider soulmate" girl cannot take such important decision of her life in itna sa time but when Dadi/Vidya proposed her and Ar marriage she agreed almost instantly...........

Originally posted by: Visszz

It will be ,,,Ar ko abhi se ready rehna padega..This track Ar become vulnerable ,Abh be sambhala,,so us wakt Ar ko strong hona padega...Becoz MG toh apna drama nahi chodnewaala,,,heart attack drama karke bhi apna baat manwayaega..

Exactly MG toh bada wala natunki hai….and if by IR time RoRu matter not resolved toh tandav karega smiley39Ar and Ro dono ki vaat.
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

It will be ,,,Ar ko abhi se ready rehna padega..This track Ar become vulnerable ,Abh be sambhala,,so us wakt Ar ko strong hona padega...Becoz MG toh apna drama nahi chodnewaala,,,heart attack drama karke bhi apna baat manwayaega..

Today there were less Ab/Ar impactful scenes but I loved two in particular. How Ar multiple times signalled Ab to not jump in the arguments and she obliged both times. And when Ar went and stood beside Ab when Manish was leaving with Ruhi. He went there to show that AB is not alone as he must be expecting some unkind dialogies from Manish/Ruhi. I love this guy too much and love how their understanding is at current state.

But I agree with what you guys are fearing about how Manish will try to influence Ab in future. I know that situation will come but I have full faith in Ab's characterization she will not let the very people take advantage of her who have done so wrong with her Mom.And mostly I believe Ab has shown and declared openly that her love for Ar is limitless so I am sure the Goenkas cannot harm their relationship as it is the most precious relationship for Ab and that will not change ever.

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi is doing her usual lala land thingy in the kitchen and Manisha is telling her to decide fast on whether she wants to be with Rohit or leave the house.. Ruhi says she can't decide soon as it's about her life.. Manisha says Ur amazing that U stayed here when Ur husband wasn't here but now that he's back U need time to think.. smiley32

Ruhi asks her how Manisha never has problems with Abhira doing whatever but if she wants time, Manisha is timing her.. she asks have u noticed how Rohit behaves with me.. Manisha says he is only behaving that way based on ur actions.. Ruhi asks to be clear.. Manisha says U think Rohit is wrong but he'll obviously be angry when Ur husband is right in front of U and U keep seeing Armaan.. Ruhi tries to manage but Manisha tells her off.. and asks her to stop behaving like an abla naari when she's only reaping the results of her own actions smiley40

Manisha U beauty

Writers literally stalking X and forum

1.abla nari band karo

2.bhagoda

3.chidiya ghar smiley37

The audacity of Kav to equating Ru Roh relationship problem to Ab Ar even Madh Vid was mind blowing smiley44....And Ruh equating Abh to herself smiley39

Edited by Visszz - 1 months ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Watching this on loop smiley32smiley42

Manisha chachi is only one who can show Ruhi mirror with her truth boms without any bakwaas hesitation.............