Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

I loved today's episode too much. After an underwhelming episode yesterday, today was fast paced and full of actions/good scenes. Yesterday I was complaining why Ab did not speak and reveal Ruhi's fitrat and she fulfilled my wishes today. Kya questioning kari Kaverikp she had nothing to retort back. And the very next scene Manisha stole my heart with her questions. Whatever audience had been saying to Ruhi she said exactly those things. For me Ab and Manisha gave Chumeshwari dialogues today smiley27smiley32smiley41. Loved Ar opposing Fufa's tactics and also loved that Ar asked Ab not to jump in in the hall drama. Rohit disgracing Ruhi again pleased my heart. I was suspecting Manish is the one requesting Ab and that came true and his reasoning had merits. Ab also did not blindly take up the case. She gave adequate reasons why she should not be taking up the case and also rightly tried to ask Ar about his advice. Most likely they will show she is unable to reach Ar and circumstances will force her to take up the case. Well drama purpose we will have to tolerate that. But all in all a Jhakkas episode today smiley32.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/naina25264764/status/1818458172761178447
for the first time ever, i actually thoroughly and fully enjoyed a ruhi scene. i normally FF'd but the second manisha chachi showed up, i knew it was gonna be worth watching and boy was it a blast! 😮‍💨

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I loved today's episode too much. After an underwhelming episode yesterday, today was fast paced and full of actions/good scenes. Yesterday I was complaining why Ab did not speak and reveal Ruhi's fitrat and she fulfilled my wishes today. Kya questioning kari Kaverikp she had nothing to retort back. And the very next scene Manisha stole my heart with her questions. Whatever audience had been saying to Ruhi she said exactly those things. For me Ab and Manisha gave Chumeshwari dialogues today smiley27smiley32smiley41. Loved Ar opposing Fufa's tactics and also loved that Ar asked Ab not to jump in in the hall drama. Rohit disgracing Ruhi again pleased my heart. I was suspecting Manish is the one requesting Ab and that came true and his reasoning had merits. Ab also did not blindly take up the case. She gave adequate reasons why she should not be taking up the case and also rightly tried to ask Ar about his advice. Most likely they will show she is unable to reach Ar and circumstances will force her to take up the case. Well drama purpose we will have to tolerate that. But all in all a Jhakkas episode today smiley32.

❤️

dadi knows ki ruhi nahi hai sahi rohit ke liye...but her ego...hate for abhira and armaan.....usse yeh karwa raha hai.....

I mean koi bhi sane insaan...ruhi ko dekh kar....how can ask rohit to give ruhi a chance...and more...pleading ruhi to give a chance to the shaadi...I mean...seedhe seedhe saaf saaf dikh raha hai....hhow obsessed ruhi is with armaan ab bhi.....😂

can someone post the scene where abhira gives it back to dragon sa and her chamchi plz

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please, Apni aafat ko yahaan se leke jaaiye.... Chachi sa's truth bombssmiley32

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Papa came as sunshine when mumma was in darkness
https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1818472938318053833

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1818488741151097311

Edited by Annabethhoney - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Today Abhira and Manisha chachi were spot-on smiley27

Outhouse scene was smiley27 Just camera angle was badsmiley36

They clearly showed the spoilt brat rohit is dadisa ka no 1 dil ka tukda

Dadisa is also funny Rohit doesn't want to stay with ruhi but since rohit loves ruhi no matter what rohit has to get ruhi, armaan ko apna pyaar mila tho rohit ko bhi milni chahiye smiley44

So Rohit and Phupasa may goofup with the cases and maybe armaan will handle the situation

Next hurdle for the wedding, MG is getting ready🤦‍♀️

Abhira should have straight up refused the case, she is explaining why she can't take due to family dynamics and MG is still forcing her to take🤦‍♀️.

Ruhi will never learn from her mistakes 🤦‍♀️ she is standing there and telling abhira about armaan's schedule when last night only she was called out by manisha🤦‍♀️

I think identity reveal has lost its essence, they have delayed it way too much and now it's nothing just a formality track

This is what I am saying from past two months, identity reveal has been delayed so much ki ab uski koi zarurat nhi dikhti, same they are doing with abhimaan marriage. They could have shown all this Hall drama after getting them married. Now, what is left to show after marriage? Only consummation and the female lead leaving the sasural pregnant after getting alleged for crime she will not commit and then story takes a lead. Kabhi galti se kuch toh alag dikha do bhai.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

"Main to saaf saaf keh dungi, par kya tum sun paogi?"

"Bhagwan ke liye ye abla naari bechari ban ne ka naatak band karo."

smiley32smiley32smiley41smiley41

Manisha chachi rocks 🤩

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Vidya as I remember was not in favor of bringing Ruhi home telling it was just marriage on paper. What exactly made her flip to Ru-Ro milaap now?

Other than ofcourse it is 4-5 episodes now and time to flip however illogical it might besmiley5

Originally posted by: India_TV

❤️

dadi knows ki ruhi nahi hai sahi rohit ke liye...but her ego...hate for abhira and armaan.....usse yeh karwa raha hai.....

I mean koi bhi sane insaan...ruhi ko dekh kar....how can ask rohit to give ruhi a chance...and more...pleading ruhi to give a chance to the shaadi...I mean...seedhe seedhe saaf saaf dikh raha hai....hhow obsessed ruhi is with armaan ab bhi.....😂

You are right. Kaveri's actions and dialogues were garbage but the rest scenes were impacful.

Kaveri ka kya agenda hai samajh me nehi aata. She is stupid to say that if V gave M a chance and Ab gave Ar a chance then why will Rohit not get a chance. But for Rohit/Ruhi case Rohit did not do any mistake, Ruhi has done it and is still doing it. So the question should be if Ruhi should be given a chance by Rohit. But Rohit is clearly showing his disapproval (though I think he still is waiting for Ruhi's love) and here his Dadi is dying to give Ruhi chance after chance who has done her tukda no 1 pota so bad. Ridiculous logic.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago