Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Toh hamse tips maang lete..dadisa ki tarah itni ego hai kya unme!smiley36

Tip kya lines/words sab yehi se uthati hai smiley36 khud ke sath paas toh 2 takke ka bhi dimag nahi hai smiley36 Tabhi toh most of the time ghum ke plots copy paste karti rehti haismiley36
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

He won't say or do anything right as long as Swarna and Surekha hover around.. even today they were both almost shocked by what MG said as if he was even remotely wrong!! According to them Ruhi can do whatever she wants and shouldn't be called out too, even by MG smiley7

So true! Swarna was like holding ruhi's hand and being all tum bilkul sahi ho beta..like Wtf..Manish also when he was talking to the podaars, he said ruhi still cares about them, that's the sanskar i have given her..I was like, nahi nahi P nanu, she doesn't want to leave her brother in law and that house without breaking a relationship again... that's the kind of sanskar you have given.

And surekha's rant about how they can't trust abhira is laughable. Like what reason has the latter given for them NOT to trust her..Abhira was not even aware of the equation between armaan and ruhi, while ruhi with all her sanity and knowledge, went forward with breaking a marriage and completely isolating a young orphan girl. In yesterday's episode only surekha had mentioned that ruhi had broken ar and ab marriage, and aaj ussi ruhi ko support..this inconsistency irritates ..the thappad that manish has been giving to his damaads for the past three gen, agar wahi he had given ruhi, shayad wo sambal jaati

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Tip kya lines/words sab yehi se uthati hai smiley36 khud ke sath paas toh 2 takke ka bhi dimag nahi hai smiley36 Tabhi toh most of the time ghum ke plots copy paste karti rehti haismiley36

Toh fully utana chahiya lines, words, story..sab ham hi bata dete hai smiley36

Ghum is such a disgusting show with irritating characters and less than mediocre actors, yeh rishta writers despite the fact they are taking inspiration from it, still tries to and should stick to the main concept of the show which is rishta, which is okay..but in the long run, such negativity and immorality in the characters is not good for a show like yrkkh.

Today Abhira and Manisha chachi were spot-on smiley27

Outhouse scene was smiley27 Just camera angle was badsmiley36

They clearly showed the spoilt brat rohit is dadisa ka no 1 dil ka tukda

Dadisa is also funny Rohit doesn't want to stay with ruhi but since rohit loves ruhi no matter what rohit has to get ruhi, armaan ko apna pyaar mila tho rohit ko bhi milni chahiye smiley44

So Rohit and Phupasa may goofup with the cases and maybe armaan will handle the situation

Next hurdle for the wedding, MG is getting ready🤦‍♀️

Abhira should have straight up refused the case, she is explaining why she can't take due to family dynamics and MG is still forcing her to take🤦‍♀️.

Ruhi will never learn from her mistakes 🤦‍♀️ she is standing there and telling abhira about armaan's schedule when last night only she was called out by manisha🤦‍♀️

I think identity reveal has lost its essence, they have delayed it way too much and now it's nothing just a formality track

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj....i m so happy.....

dadi ki parvarish per big big prashan chihn!!!😂 unhi ke ghar aa kar.......unhe sunana...wah wah wah...😂

Ruhi is a characterless woman....openly....sab dekh rahe hain....chachi and rohit bol rahe hain...😂 and manish bhi....jab abhira and armaan ka maamla hai to y ruhi interfering!!😂

Rohit so ready to move on......and dadi, a selfish and egoistic person....I mean.....isme bhi she finds her defeat......ler rohit b happy......When ruhi has ab bhi armaan ke ARMAAN mein...to y dadi wants to have UMEED on ruhi rohit ka rishta....[LOl] yeh baat bilkul samajh nahi aati...😂 koi bhi halki si akal rakhne wala bhi nahi chahega ki ruhi rohit ke saath rahe ...wahan jahan armaan bhi ho...😂

bas ek hi reasion samajh aata hai...dadi will have an easy way to control rohit ruhi...jaise madhav vidya ko karti hain...😂

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Rohittt...you go gurll!! I need moree!! more taunts! More insults l!!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Bhai ye toh rofl moment hai🤣

Vidya telling rohit your father and I are together itne saal baad..so What does she imply ? After 25-30 years rohit and ruhis rishta will also take a u turn for normalcy and till then he must wait ?🤪

Kis muh se she keeps bragging about her love & rishta with madhav ? It's laughable !

What a family i must say ! Openly discussing ruhi mere bade bhai se pyar karti hai n all that ..inko dhele bhar ki bhi sharam nai hai..vidya and kaveri ko.

India_TV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Today Abhira and Manisha chachi were spot-on smiley27

Outhouse scene was smiley27 Just camera angle was badsmiley36

They clearly showed the spoilt brat rohit is dadisa ka no 1 dil ka tukda

Dadisa is also funny Rohit doesn't want to stay with ruhi but since rohit loves ruhi no matter what rohit has to get ruhi, armaan ko apna pyaar mila tho rohit ko bhi milni chahiye smiley44

So Rohit and Phupasa may goofup with the cases and maybe armaan will handle the situation

Next hurdle for the wedding, MG is getting ready🤦‍♀️

Abhira should have straight up refused the case, she is explaining why she can't take due to family dynamics and MG is still forcing her to take🤦‍♀️.

Ruhi will never learn from her mistakes 🤦‍♀️ she is standing there and telling abhira about armaan's schedule when last night only she was called out by manisha🤦‍♀️

I think identity reveal has lost its essence, they have delayed it way too much and now it's nothing just a formality track

@bold: neenv hilaane wala hona hoga....dadi ne khud hi neenv hilaane ki neenv rakh di hai...😂

Rohit and ruhi...both have been spoilt with love.....

Abhira...being given parvarish by a single mom....in not so affluent vatavaran....seems to have the best parvarish and sanskaar....

makers rishte ke thru hume kya bata rahe hain???...ki rv r better without rishta...😂

India_TV thumbnail

the best was REJECTED!!!!!!! aap jo reject karte hain...mujhe wohi milta hai...😂

Ruhi...itni beizzati...😂

Edited by India_TV - 1 months ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

When someone cannot defend themselves, they try to delay their answer by asking "hum kehna kya chahti ho, saaf saaf kahiye"..despite the fact that bohot saaf saaf hi pucha jaa raha tha

Ruhi did the same with manisha and i am happy manisha did not falter. Itna saaf koi bol bhi nahi sakta aur delulu maata ko samajh mein nahi aaya