Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

I am little scared for Ab in future…. Did you guys notice how was MG tone when he called Ab? It was like daddy ordering/ dhamkoing their kids…… if he is like this now what will happen after IR?

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Abhira should not have taken this mess of Ruhi’s divorce case .. anyways .. clients have started cribbing about Rohit being an inept lawyer .. I hope Poddar’s only get criminal wale cases from now on
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira should not have taken this mess of Ruhi’s divorce case .. anyways .. clients have started cribbing about Rohit being an inept lawyer .. I hope Poddar’s only get criminal wale cases from now on

Wo tho hai hi.. She should've dropped some truth bombs about Ruhi in front of MG also like she did in front of KP!! And flat out refused to take the case.. but phir par nanu ki baat kaise taalegi smiley44just little saving grace that KP and Vidya know that Rohit initiated the annulment.. so can't blame Abhira entirely! And as for Rohit, it's ridiculous that Rohit didn't stop phuphu when he was suggesting illegal methods to win case.. Armaan se gussa hai matlab moral compass bhi hil gaya hai kya smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha chachi told off Ruhi exactly in the manner how I wanted Abhira to talk to her, khair manisha chachi and phuphasa stay the best characters smiley27

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am little sacred for Ab in future…. Did you guys notice how was MG tone when he called Ab? It was like daddy ordering/ dhamkoing their kids…… if he is like this now what will happen after IR?

I have ZERO umeed from Goenkas on doing anything sensible!! Or right for that matter.. smiley7 only hoping (in my dreams) that Abhira will see that they are just opportunists who will only extract every ounce of blood from her like they did from her mother.. but nope.. they will be whitewashed and forgiven like nothing happened smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Whatever abhira told kaveri today was ON POINT. But kaveri and vidya seem to be more obsessed with ruhi than their so called beloved rohit smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I am number one manish goenka hater, but whenever he tells off kaveri maza toh aata hain smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Whatever abhira told kaveri today was ON POINT. But kaveri and vidya seem to be more obsessed with ruhi than their so called beloved rohit smiley39

I'm beyond expecting reason and logic from any of the relevant parent figures in this show smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Rohit wants to divorce Ruhi. Ruhi does not want to stay with Rohit. They do not have any external pressures influencing their decision, TOH YEH PANCHAYATI KISLIYE smiley44

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Does DKP or its writers come to this forum? Because Abhira said all those things that i wanted to say to dadisa yesterday in Today's episode.

And if they, i have a lotttt for them!!!smiley36