Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

So true! Swarna was like holding ruhi's hand and being all tum bilkul sahi ho beta..like Wtf..Manish also when he was talking to the podaars, he said ruhi still cares about them, that's the sanskar i have given her..I was like, nahi nahi P nanu, she doesn't want to leave her brother in law and that house without breaking a relationship again... that's the kind of sanskar you have given.

And surekha's rant about how they can't trust abhira is laughable. Like what reason has the latter given for them NOT to trust her..Abhira was not even aware of the equation between armaan and ruhi, while ruhi with all her sanity and knowledge, went forward with breaking a marriage and completely isolating a young orphan girl. In yesterday's episode only surekha had mentioned that ruhi had broken ar and ab marriage, and aaj ussi ruhi ko support..this inconsistency irritates ..the thappad that manish has been giving to his damaads for the past three gen, agar wahi he had given ruhi, shayad wo sambal jaati

Goenkas ruhi ke saamne use support karte hain, peeth peeche uski burayi karte hainsmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bas ye galti nahi karni hai.. smiley36 he will flip faster than Vidya and say you're strong like ur mother but Ruhi is weak hearted so U adjust! smiley7

Bas Ar ko trophy na banaye...baaki sab phir bhi tolerate karenge...Iske baad toh can't stand with Ab anymore...smiley39

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want rohit to see dadisa ka video gallery & find ruhi begging armaan for marriage videosmiley36. Aaj kaise bol rahi ke what ruhi had for armaan is not love?? Then kya hain woh dadisaaaaa 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Agar yeh pata tha toh phir kyun shaadi ke liye ready ho gayi & those bade bade dialogues " Humko sab pehle se pata tha "smiley39

Audience keliye Kv se bhi bulva deti ki bas zidd hain😀

I had seen a post in X.. "I saw him first, rumaal pehle maine rakha, isliye mera hai"smiley4

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Imagine if instead involving these dumb poddar siblings in between, Manisha and Sanjay were a couple???? Fire couple hote...

smiley37smiley37

And if manisha too were a lawyer😍, phuphasa manisha ke pati jaane jaatesmiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Roh ko Usne kachre ke dabbe se lekar aaya dha kya ??..Matlab ek tarf jigar ke tukda,zakmi bacha bol rah doosri aur uska zindagi jhand karne pe tule hue Hai...Madhav and Vid ne achi inspiration liya hai Ruh didi se,,,kaise khade hokar self victimize kar rah dhe smiley39

Vidya should be the one to support rohit, in this annulment case as she has first hand experience of staying with a partner who was not over his ex.

Rohit ko bhi yehi zindagi dena chahti hain shayad 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

I want rohit to see dadisa ka video gallery & find ruhi begging armaan for marriage videosmiley36. Aaj kaise bol rahi ke what ruhi had for armaan is not love?? Then kya hain woh dadisaaaaa 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Agar yeh pata tha toh phir kyun shaadi ke liye ready ho gayi & those bade bade dialogues " Humko sab pehle se pata tha "smiley39

Kp apne convenience ke hisaab se dialogue badalti hai..Roh ko bolti hai woh pyar nahi ,Ab ko bolti hai pehle pyaar hai ,

She can't stand with Ab Ar relationship but Roh Ru tiff ko justify karne keliye Ab Ar relation use karthe hai...

MG ka Asli soulmate toh ye hai joh situation ke hisaab se apne baat tod marod deti hai smiley39

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Kyunki usse khud pata nahi ki kya sahi aur galat hai apne bachchon ke liye… like Arman chose the right girl for him himself even after Vidya’s repeated attempts of telling that AbhiRa is not right for you Rohit has to do this for himself since his parents cannot lead a way….

Armaan apni maa pe gaya hai shayad and Rohit uski maa pe (confused personality). I guess Shivani had traits of Abhira and that’s exactly the reason dragon sa vanished her

Yeah you could be right about Shivani and Ar. But I think Rohit is not that confused. Actually he is spelling out clearly that he is fed up with Ruhi and also asking very correct questions to V when she tried to ask him not to go ahead with divorce. His anger with Ar is understanadable. So far in my eyes the thing that he did wrong was to use Apna Paraya Sautela on Ar which was under the belt. But the actor with his expressions is clearly showing he still loves his brother just mad currently. And I know some people hate him for running away but I guess they wanted to show that these two brothers can go to great extent for happiness of the other.Like Ar sacrificed Ruhi in 1 second and Rohit decided to leave without causing any trouble for Ar.

Rohit's current misbehaviour with Ar (other than paraya sautela part) I am willing to overlook as they are showing his judgement is clouded because of the anger.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya should be the one to support rohit, in this annulment case as she has first hand experience of staying with a partner who was not over his ex.

Rohit ko bhi yehi zindagi dena chahti hain shayad 🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️

Vidya has been the most illogical flippant in this season from day 1. It takes absolutely nothing for her to switch sides smiley44 ab wo beta ho, bahu ho ya phir pati smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Abhira should not have taken this mess of Ruhi’s divorce case .. anyways .. clients have started cribbing about Rohit being an inept lawyer .. I hope Poddar’s only get criminal wale cases from now on

Thank God atleast clients are not nut in case to give case to anyone smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/mayasdizis/status/1818463815131942962

phuphasa's eyebrow raise >>>>>>> anything else in the show