Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 31st Jul 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 1 months ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Abhira takes up Ruhi's divorce case, shocking Armaan
Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum .

Enjoy

Episode begins with Abhura Daadi confrontation. Daadi sa blames Abhira for not trusting her own love . She felt insecure and put the blame on Ruhi. Abhira reminds Daadi that Ruhi was the one who got AbhiMaa divorce papers l she remained after Armaan even while she was married to Rohit and while AbhiMaan are still married ! She is not capable of loving Rohit , she is not a correct partner for Rohit , Abhira and Daadi sa both are very concerned for Rohit . She asks Daadi sa tht she better allow Ruh Roh separation . Daadi is shocked n so is Vidya .

In the out house AbhiMaan have nok jhok over trusting eachother . Abhira proves to Armaan that she trusted him 1000% . She is ready to jump off the terrace to prove how much she trusted Armaan , she asks him never to doubt her when many members of his family were trying to separate them . Armaan shares his fears . AbhiMana hug and reassure eachother . She can’t risk losing her cute khadoos man . Just like Vidya Madhav’s love AbhiMaan love was eternal . She remembers her mumma telling her how her dad cared for her when she has nothing n no one . Abhira says still admires how he took her responsibility when there was no love between them. AbhiMana hug n feel eachother’s love .

In the kitchen Ruhi ponders over Daadi’s advise to give her marriage another chance . Manisha comes and requests her to accept Rohit with her full mind n heart or else leave this family n go away . She better decide fast as life was being wasted away . Ruhi says she could not take hurried decision. Manisha mocks Ruhi and reminds her hiw she was waiting in this house as Rohit’s bahu , but now he was here she was taking so long Rohit is now a days very angry with Ruhi and hence Ruhinwas taking time tk decide , Manisha states Eohit’s anger is very justified , if Ruhi keeps eyeing Armaan while Rohitnis standing before her , he will naturally be angry ! Manisha requests Ruhi to stop acting abka naa ri n make uo her mind fast .

Daadi sa has arranged a movie show with the five youngsters . The youngsters want to call Armaan too , but Daadi sa forbids them . She is annoyed with Armaan for giving more importance to that girl instead of this family , she warns youngsters , if they go against the family , they will meet same fate as Armaan .

sanjay and Rohit are discussing their court cases. Sanjay asks him to make compromises and use underhand means , it is necessary to win the cases . Armaan walks in and warns Rohit not to listen tk Phupha sa and make compromises as such will ruin his career, he better fight cases honestly . Rohit does not want Armaan’s advise . Armaan states that all those clients were unhappy with Rohit’s way of working n were calling n complaining. Armaan Rohit clash , the entire poddar family arrives hearing this commotion . Rohit states he always got Armaan’s discarded stuff, he eyes Ruhi . Ruhi protests n confronts Rohit , Rohit badmouths Ruhi and Armaan .
Manish B Naanu arrives and gives Rohit one tight slap for badmouthing Ruhi. Everyone is shocked . Manish accuses Rohit and the poddar family of mistreating and torturing Ruhi. She was the o ex who rescued half dead Rohit from the road accident n saved his life and he was treating her in this disgusting manner instead of showing gratitude. Ruhi might have done mistakes but at least treat her humanely. Rohit was treating her in inhuman manner. Ruhi pleads B Naanu not to speak against the family . Manish then shows how good were Ruhi’s sanskaar n upbringing , while Kaveri has given no sanskaar to Rohit n Armaan and they display bad upbringing . Manish refuses to allow Ruhi stay in Poddar family anymore . Ruhi walks away with B Naanu saying she refused to accept being insulted by Rohit. Thenpoddar family is shocked as Ruhi walks away with B Naanu. Sanjay smirks watching this .

Vidya and Madhav get very upset that both their children were siffering and they were helplessly watching . One was struggling to start his married life while the other was breaking up his marriage .

Later Vidya and Kaveri discuss, how Vidya and Abhira gave time to their husbands and waited for them , that’s how they are still with their married partners and happy . Why could Euhi not give time to Rohit n wait little more ? Kaberi and Vidya are appalled to witness a Rohit urging Sanjay to prepare his divorce papers . Kaberi and Vidya dissuade Rohit .

At Goenka house Surekha, Swarna and Manish warn Ruhi never again to go back to poddar family . He wants Rohit Ruhi divorce as soon as possible , he calls up lawyer . Soon Abhura arrives and Manish asks her tk ppl handle RoRu dovorce . Swarna , Surekha and Ruhi don’t want Abhira to handle RoRu divorce case, there was countless lawyers available , why zero on Abhira of all people ? Manish explains that if they hire any other lawyer Kaveri will bribe him to stop RoRu separation . Abhira is the only lawyer who will stand uo against Daadi sa.
Abhura wants tk discuss the issue with Armana before taking up this case, but Armaan is unreachable as he had gone out of the city for work related issue , Ruhi mocks Abhura for nit knowing Armaan’s whereabouts. Manish reprimands Ruhi.

precap
Same as yesterday.

Abhira discusses with Ruhi the issue of RuhRoh marriage . Ruhi signs the divprce papers and ops out of marriage . Abhira hands those documents to Rohit .Armaan is shocked to know that Abhira is representing Ruhi in the RuhRoh marriage case .

Note . Only present season characters were shown in the episode .Abhira mentions mumma and papa n fondly remembers them .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Todays episode blurb has phuphasa 😆 I am so excited
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Phuphu for the win! smiley41smiley42 the only consistent character on the show smiley10 can't wait to see what he plans to do

Ohgod! thumbnail

Abhira says she doesn't trust Ruhi.. KP says it using her as excuse to hide it distrust.. Abhira replies in Tashan that neev is strong that's why pyaar is standing against toofan.. Abhira recalls how Ruhi for divorce papers done and still Abhira and Armaan are together.. and says she is worried for Rohit not them.. she says how Ruhi kept coming in between Armaan and Abhira even when still being married.. she asks KP to ask herself if Ruhi is right for Rohit.. and says Rohit deserves sachha pyaar! She asks if Ruhi can give Rohit true love as she doesn't think so and therefore she also doesn't think they should be together smiley32smiley32

Ohgod! thumbnail

Then BTS scene plays out and Armaan asks Abhira why she spoke so much outside and she asks him why he's doubting her in front of the family.. she does the jumping from table stunt and tells him she trusts him 1000%.. He apologises and days he's scared that she will think back to the past and she'll start hating him.. she reassures him that it won't happen ever.. he says he's scared with all the problems around she'll leave him and she says she will never leave him! Says sachha pyaar is forever! It won't ever get over! She says she won't ever forget how he held her hand when she was all alone! She says my silly boy smiley27 they do their trademark forehead touch smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail

Ruhi is doing her usual lala land thingy in the kitchen and Manisha is telling her to decide fast on whether she wants to be with Rohit or leave the house.. Ruhi says she can't decide soon as it's about her life.. Manisha says Ur amazing that U stayed here when Ur husband wasn't here but now that he's back U need time to think.. smiley32

Ruhi asks her how Manisha never has problems with Abhira doing whatever but if she wants time, Manisha is timing her.. she asks have u noticed how Rohit behaves with me.. Manisha says he is only behaving that way based on ur actions.. Ruhi asks to be clear.. Manisha says U think Rohit is wrong but he'll obviously be angry when Ur husband is right in front of U and U keep seeing Armaan.. Ruhi tries to manage but Manisha tells her off.. and asks her to stop behaving like an abla naari when she's only reaping the results of her own actions smiley40

Manisha U beauty

Manisha chachi I love ❤️ you…… go for it chachi whole fandom is with you. Ru needs this treatment 😆
Ohgod! thumbnail

KP organises movie time for chorus gang. Just some fun time happens until Kiara says she'll call Armaan and KP says no need and tells of chorus gang saying they need to learn from Armaan's mistake of going against family.. smiley24

Next scene is Rohit and Phuphu.. phuphu is teaching wrong things like getting wrong witnesses.. Armaan comes in saying comprises don't work for success and his clients aren't happy.. phuphu says they are Rohit's clients and Armaan asks Rohit to follow his methods as phuphu will destroy his career.. Rohit asks what about U destroying my life smiley44

Armaan is about to answer but spots Abhira at the door and stops. KP asks him to not interfere and go outdoor somewhere.. Armaan says I will go but let me first talk to Rohit.. and says these clients were with me first and Rohit cuts him short and says I know I always get what U reject.. there's no need to say it out loud.. Ruhi asks him to stay within his limits...and Rohit says of course you'll feel bad since Ur on top of the list of things I've been handed down from Armaan..

MG slaps Rohit and asks him how he can talk to Rohit like this . And says you were lying alone on some street and atleast bring in gratitude in Ur tone.. of course KP interferes and asks about sanskaar and questions their humanity.. he says random things about the house and says Ruhi might not be entirely right but atleast she's still in this house that has always only hurt her.. he says Rohit doesn't need to forgive her but he needs to atleast treat her like a human! And says he will take her away.. KP tries to stop him but Ruhi says she wants to go..

Ohgod! thumbnail

Ruhi says I came here for KP's sake but she won't tolerate insults from Rohit and leaves.. Armaan walks out to Abhira while MG stops to give a look to Abhira and leaves.. Vidya does her useless why are we so useless Jaap..

Ruhi goes and cries to Swarna and they ask her to stay away from PH.. MG calls someone and says I need U come home immediately.. KP tells Vidya that Rohit and Ruhi need to be together.. and Ruhi needs to also give Rohit a chance..

Rohit is handing phuphu annulment papers but KP and Vidya interfere and try to talk him out of it.. he asks Vidya how do U expect me to move on when I know she was ready to marry my brother after I left.. she still loves Armaan.. KP says it's not pyaar.. he says whatever it may be I want to move on..

Abhira asks MG why he called her.. and he asks her to represent them in annulment! Swarna and Surekha and Ruhi ask why? Abhira is asking why they are thinking of annulment.. Abhira asks why should she represent Ruhi.. MG says KP will try her best to make sure this won't happen and only U can go up against her.. she says Armaan has asked me to stay away from this.. she says she'll have to discuss with Armaan and even otherwise she has too much blames in that household.. MG tells her she told him during the accident case that she will keep her personal and professional life separate.. what happened now.. she says are things are different now because she and Armaan have decided to not keep any secrets..

MG actually cuts Surekha and blames Ruhi for talking rudely and interfering between Armaan Abhira.. Abhira is hoping to get through to Armaan..

Precap is same

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

manisha chachi for the win!!!! 🙌🏼 i love that woman so much!!! 😍😍😍 krish and manisha chachi are the TRUE supporters of abhimaan in this show! 🥹🫶🏼