Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree the show is pretty boring every since anishi wedding

exactlyโ€ฆ show lost its charm.. there leads fought.. ML whole focus shifted towards Arshi smiley26 now seperated smiley26 & his whole focus is again same so that he can forget FL completely smiley29 smiley39 .. just want to skip the whole thing & watch when leads meet
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

hey donโ€™t mind but I have a slightly different opinion on thisโ€ฆ irl humari family ya jise hum pyaar karte hai agar humse naraz ho ya gussa ho toh we try to calm and cheer them up.. hum badla mode activate nahi karte.. we donโ€™t go humiliating our loved ones a thousand times just because they hurt us we donโ€™t publicly insult themโ€ฆ yeh itv ka twisted logic mujhe samajh nahi aataโ€ฆ yeh kesa true love hai?.. sorry to say but the way ani is behaving with arshi despite all the arguments is what a person in love would do.. ek basic dignity and respect hota hai jo cross nahi karteโ€ฆ the way he is calmly promising her to prove his love, putting efforts by feeding her, maturely handling the situationโ€ฆ yeh sab use jhanak ke liye karna chahiye tha.. instead he went on revenge mode.. he couldโ€™ve calmly spoken with her like he does with arshi.. but nahiโ€ฆ makers gadhe hai jo itna negativity and toxicity serve karte hai but this isnโ€™t normalโ€ฆ

Possessive and passionate love hn Ani ki side se for Jhanak and most importantly, she's orphan and poor so usko kuch bhi kahyga to chalega but Arshi is a influential personality to waha sarey ghar waly usky peechy parejygy..

Since Arshi already said yesterday k abhi uski condition kharab hn to khayal rakh raha hn likin baat me sirf Jhanak k peechy hoga as we've already seen k kasey sirf ring na remove krny k lye Arshi ko kitna sunya tha..Abhi he's in guilt or apny ap ko responsibile samj raha hn bcz everyone is blaming him n Jhanak.

Jis din Arshi set hojygy, issey lift nhi krwayega bcz abtk wo sirf Jhanak ko jealous krny k ussey use kar rha tha, which was a completely wrong action.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/tanyakil/status/1817354898494595277?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ This is the ultimate truth for Anirudh ๐Ÿฅบ

samarp2 thumbnail
totally agree with the above.. thatโ€™s y he had his monologue to Arshi .. donโ€™t push my limits ( khaii). Cause he knows that
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

totally agree with the above.. thatโ€™s y he had his monologue to Arshi .. donโ€™t push my limits ( khaii). Cause he knows that

Then I think we should all push him to the khaai! Dum lagaa ke haisha ๐Ÿ˜œ

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayaโ€ฆ Arshi ka husbandโ€™s pic IMG_5296.jpeg

Celebrity ka husband,but koi nahi suna Arshi ka naam except zoo wasis.Maybe famous in Pluto๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.

Sunsh thumbnail

Just for fun-

I solved the mystery-----

Why was Ani so eager to carry forward his relationship with Arshi--esp SR

BECAUSE ACC TO ANI "Jab koi tumhe pyaar karega tab tumhe lagaga ki woh pyaar tumhe Jhanak de rahi hai"smiley37

Bewakoof Ani, itna bhi aage jane ki zaroorat nahi hai smiley37smiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Celebrity ka husband,but koi nahi suna Arshi ka naam except zoo wasis.Maybe famous in Pluto๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.

Do u have some other good pic with the same shirt??

samarp2 thumbnail
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Then I think we should all push him to the khaai! Dum lagaa ke haisha ๐Ÿ˜œ

zor lagake haisha ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€ฆ โ€ฆ

So annoying