🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 65🌸🌸

Written Updates

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 65โ€ขยฐ*โ€

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถWhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

t

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi every body โ˜บ๏ธ

Uff i hate ani and also 4 words.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I hope Jhanak wins the final between her & Arshiโ€ฆ

Hope this Ani doesnโ€™t create any more problem for Jhanakโ€ฆ how he is going to prove Arshi that he loves her .. by making J more guilty or asking her to sacrifice againโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s high time Jhanak wins now .. & Arshi needs to know everything she canโ€™t get cause she wants it..

Though Aniโ€™s dialouges r nonsense,.. but hope like everytime they r also forgotten over time .. in this show most dialouges r forgotten

Today Guru ji parts were nice & Appu scene was good.. rest all Bose drama was smiley26smiley26 & Arshi suffocating Ani literally snatching his freedom to live by himself smiley26smiley29smiley29.. he is surrendering for this thing cause he lost Jhanak smiley29smiley29โ€ฆ

What he will do once he sees her

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

I hope Jhanak wins the final between her & Arshiโ€ฆ

Hope this Ani doesnโ€™t create any more problem for Jhanakโ€ฆ how he is going to prove Arshi that he loves her .. by making J more guilty or asking her to sacrifice againโ€ฆ

Itโ€™s high time Jhanak wins now .. & Arshi needs to know everything she canโ€™t get cause she wants it..

Though Aniโ€™s dialouges r nonsense,.. but hope like everytime they r also forgotten over time .. in this show most dialouges r forgotten

Today Guru ji parts were nice & Appu scene was good.. rest all Bose drama was smiley26smiley26 & Arshi suffocating Ani literally snatching his freedom to live by himself smiley26smiley29smiley29.. he is surrendering for this thing cause he lost Jhanak smiley29smiley29โ€ฆ

What he will do once he sees her

This time if Ani tells Jhanak anything, she will do exactly as she pleasesโ€ฆ Ani wanted her to be that during the BH phase, she will be like that in the Mumbai phase, lessons loading locha

Ani will get the Jhanak he wanted her to be๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ only timing is awkward ๐Ÿคฉ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

This time if Ani tells Jhanak anything, she will do exactly as she pleasesโ€ฆ Ani wanted her to be that during the BH phase, she will be like that in the Mumbai phase, lessons loading locha

Ani will get the Jhanak he wanted her to be๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ only timing is awkward ๐Ÿคฉ

yaa.. her guru ji hopes r with her too & on top she has to ans her dad also .. so hoping this time she maintains her guru ji trust above anything g elseโ€ฆ for Kolkatta people seeing J there on stage will be surprise for sure .. they would not have expected her there
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Can only say-Kya boriyat hai yaar. Episode khatam hi nahi ho raha tha inspite of FF

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hate u i hate u Ani bolne ke baad bhi wahan hi padi hai.. phir faltu ka drama kyun?smiley36

Congratulations everyone for the new threadsmiley40

samarp2 thumbnail

This Ani was talking all boldly with Ani cause Jhanak was not there.. he was like she has left him & gone & he is not going after her so he thinks everything is okโ€ฆ

Once he will come face to face with her .. then there is guru ji & Adi near Jhanak .. then can Ani hold himself & his feelings for her ?โ€ฆ he has habit of flipping from this side to that sideโ€ฆ which today Arshi told .. Arshi wants to make him her gulam for 24/7 smiley7smiley29 he is a free bird like Appu di smiley37smiley37 how long she can control him smiley37 like she said yesterday.. she can control him for some extent, she can stop him from going to jhanak smiley36 but what J is in his heart & mind .. she has no control on that smiley36.. that only Ani has to realise that what Arshi is telling is truth..

Today with all accusations also he didnโ€™t say at all that he doesnโ€™t love Jhanak smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 on top he said he loves Arshi he will prove that smiley36

He could have said her that he doesnโ€™t love Jhanak he only loves Arshi smiley36 he never from yesterday uttered that word that he does not love Jhanak just worries for her .. glad atleast makers didnโ€™t make him say that for time being smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

This Ani was talking all boldly with Ani cause Jhanak was not there.. he was like she has left him & gone & he is not going after her so he thinks everything is okโ€ฆ

Once he will come face to face with her .. then there is guru ji & Adi near Jhanak .. then can Ani hold himself & his feelings for her ?โ€ฆ he has habit of flipping from this side to that sideโ€ฆ which today Arshi told .. Arshi wants to make him her gulam for 24/7 smiley7smiley29 he is a free bird like Appu di smiley37smiley37 how long she can control him smiley37 like she said yesterday.. she can control him for some extent, she can stop him from going to jhanak smiley36 but what J is in his heart & mind .. she has no control on that smiley36.. that only Ani has to realise that what Arshi is telling is truth..

Today with all accusations also he didnโ€™t say at all that he doesnโ€™t love Jhanak smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 on top he said he loves Arshi he will prove that smiley36

He could have said her that he doesnโ€™t love Jhanak he only loves Arshi smiley36 he never from yesterday uttered that word that he does not love Jhanak just worries for her .. glad atleast makers didnโ€™t make him say that for time being smiley37

I donโ€™t have any hopes from ANI it has to be worse only in mumbai. Already Guruji and AK is there to disturb his brain cells. Already smiley37Arshi torture is peaking up and he wonโ€™t be thinking straight. Sr guruji will defame Guruji and Jhanak which will be fed in his mind . Being a caged puppet of Arshi he thinks he can prove his love Wowsmiley37. Kaun sa ganja lekar writers likhte hai ANI ke dialogue he was hurt by Arshi accusation and he was expecting some good gift from her and she will be all ready to manai SR with him. He never likes accusations but jhanak hoti to usko aur hurt karta. But Arshi ka yahan par servant ban gaya hai. He does not deserve Jhanak acc to current characterisation. Actually ANI missing from episodes did not impact the TRP much . Even aunties also not missing ANI anymore . They are liking jhanak solo journey with Guruji. So it could be possible they might stretch the separation if they get good TRP. I am watching the show just for drama purpose as runak is dead for me.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t have any hopes from ANI it has to be worse only in mumbai. Already Guruji and AK is there to disturb his brain cells. Already smiley37Arshi torture is peaking up and he wonโ€™t be thinking straight. Sr guruji will defame Guruji and Jhanak which will be fed in his mind . Being a caged puppet of Arshi he thinks he can prove his love Wowsmiley37. Kaun sa ganja lekar writers likhte hai ANI ke dialogue he was hurt by Arshi accusation and he was expecting some good gift from her and she will be all ready to manai SR with him. He never likes accusations but jhanak hoti to usko aur hurt karta. But Arshi ka yahan par servant ban gaya hai. He does not deserve Jhanak acc to current characterisation. Actually ANI missing from episodes did not impact the TRP much . Even aunties also not missing ANI anymore . They are liking jhanak solo journey with Guruji. So it could be possible they might stretch the separation if they get good TRP. I am watching the show just for drama purpose as runak is dead for me.

u have told the words which were in my mouth smiley36smiley20โ€ฆ I have same feeling .. this dad of hers is not giving good vibes.. on top those bully students will help him to deframe guru ji & Jhanak.. there Adi also there .. Aniโ€™s future is all black smiley37