Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Agar TRPs na dagmagaye, toh Thurs to Sun can be for September as well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jaise Kashmir promo aired 2 months in advance, waise hi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ma kasam Veere, yeh jo galti hai, ise sahi kaise karu, bbas yehi na samajh pa rahi hu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: vira76

This time they pulled a big one on us ! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ galati hamari hai sohโ€ฆ they must have written with small characters at the bottom Aug month Thu-Sunday we couldnโ€™t read it ! Galati hamari hai ! We all need pair of glasses and need to get our eyes checked !

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I just scrolled through the timeline of the episode and all I saw was Pallavi! Appu Di and lalon who are actually actors prob got less than 3-4 minutes today ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kya chai raha hai ye ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: rysohini

11th July, J reached Mumbai na, lagta hai 11th Aug Anishi will reach Mumbai ! Full one month !

After today' epi, I felt they should rename the show to "Pallavi"....mallab kahani kiski chal reli hai yeha?

Uff whattt crap dragfest ! How are they getting the TRPs still?!

vira76 thumbnail

Hum bus galiya de sakati hai shayarana andaz me ! We got nothing else to do ! But Ani actually started packing, but still there is so much drama left โ€ฆ to usaki packing donโ€™t know when it will be shown ๐Ÿ˜‚

Agar TRPs na dagmagaye, toh Thurs to Sun can be for September as well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jaise Kashmir promo aired 2 months in advance, waise hi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ma kasam Veere, yeh jo galti hai, ise sahi kaise karu, bbas yehi na samajh pa rahi hu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

rysohini thumbnail

The makers have losttt it completelyโ€ฆnot sure exactly what is going on?!
Why are they destroying what they have built with their very hands?
#Bewildered

I just scrolled through the timeline of the episode and all I saw was Pallavi! Appu Di and lalon who are actually actors prob got less than 3-4 minutes today ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Kya chai raha hai ye ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail

Shayari bhi sukh gayiโ€ฆ.itโ€™s dried up smiley37

Hum bus galiya de sakati hai shayarana andaz me ! We got nothing else to do ! But Ani actually started packing, but still there is so much drama left โ€ฆ to usaki packing donโ€™t know when it will be shown ๐Ÿ˜‚

vira76 thumbnail

They have been doing this for quite sometime ! Since anishit marriage โ€ฆ I have lost my interest โ€ฆ ab I donโ€™t get bothered โ€ฆ as long as they keep out Ani boy pure โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™ dikhao jise dikhana hai , drag karana hai karo โ€ฆ just keep arshi out of the screen! Because she shows up with ani !!

The makers have losttt it completelyโ€ฆnot sure exactly what is going on?!
Why are they destroying what they have built with their very hands?
#Bewildered

vira76 thumbnail

True man same here โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Shayari bhi sukh gayiโ€ฆ.itโ€™s dried up smiley37

rysohini thumbnail

The makers r extremists - they will either not show Ani at all or show him in the darkest light ๐Ÿ˜ˆsmiley36

They have been doing this for quite sometime ! Since anishit marriage โ€ฆ I have lost my interest โ€ฆ ab I donโ€™t get bothered โ€ฆ as long as they keep out Ani boy pure โ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™ dikhao jise dikhana hai , drag karana hai karo โ€ฆ just keep arshi out of the screen! Because she shows up with ani !!

vira76 thumbnail

Then choose donโ€™t show him at all ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

The makers r extremists - they will either not show Ani at all or show him in the darkest light ๐Ÿ˜ˆsmiley36

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Exactly! Havenโ€™t seen any show doing these kind of things to their leads. Itโ€™s suppose to be their story. First they messed up RuNak by adding ridiculous confusing state then expected trp. Now they made them totally disappear from each other as if they never exited together. And now they are dragging like endless misery only because of this stupid third angle. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's exhausting now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

& Literally koi bhi aira gaira is insulting the leads..

SS is being wasted on useless characters like Pallavi ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Every week they are giving false Precaps..

We don't even know, when leads will actually meet each other & upar se none of them is making any efforts to know about each other...

Sabse ghatiya separation track we are getting with no connection at all