Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

We must give it to ourselves - we r the biggest gadha s , we are like J, haath jod ke makers se keh rahe hai - please hume jane dijiye smiley37

Exactly like J. Aur ham J ko judge kr rhe hain smiley37

https://tenor.com/bSv3L.gif

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And Lalon coming back with Apu di, and getting an earful from BH, he might get deposited to the police smiley36

Yup they must be so proud to drag this for 100 episodes smiley32

Edited by Anu1515 - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

And Lalon coming back with Apu di, and getting an earful from BH, he might get deposited to the police smiley36

Har jamai/bahu has to go through this test before coming to BH I guess. Trials for entry into BH

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

11th July, J reached Mumbai na, lagta hai 11th Aug Anishi will reach Mumbai ! Full one month !

After today' epi, I felt they should rename the show to "Pallavi"....mallab kahani kiski chal reli hai yeha?

Uff whattt crap dragfest ! How are they getting the TRPs still?!

One month already wow! ๐Ÿคฏ I canโ€™t believe we are stuck in the hope to see RuNak only get disappointed later. What a garbage it has become. Online viewers are hating it, I really want to see will trp audience hate it too?
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

11th July, J reached Mumbai na, lagta hai 11th Aug Anishi will reach Mumbai ! Full one month !

After today' epi, I felt they should rename the show to "Pallavi"....mallab kahani kiski chal reli hai yeha?

Uff whattt crap dragfest ! How are they getting the TRPs still?!

Exactly.... exactly....

Why do we need to see so much of Guruji and Pallavi ka kalesh....why so much ss to her!! At least Bipasha could act...This way writers have made me appreciate the Kolkata actors so much moresmiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

See Asmi, there is always something good that comes out of every crap that life throws at us...ab you crave for BH wasi s ke scenes smiley36 I told ya, there ain't no place quite like BH smiley44

#BrighterSide

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Exactly.... exactly....

Why do we need to see so much of Guruji and Pallavi ka kalesh....why so much ss to her!! At least Bipasha could act...This way writers have made me appreciate the Kolkata actors so much moresmiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

BH is like the prestigious White House smiley42

Originally posted by: piapriya

Har jamai/bahu has to go through this test before coming to BH I guess. Trials for entry into BH

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I donโ€™t think you lost your senses , writers did ! If someone is hurt you go to hospital and not temple ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sorry Lallon takes Appu to temple ...

After watching episode even I lost my senses. Don't know what I typed.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

This time they pulled a big one on us ! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ galati hamari hai sohโ€ฆ they must have written with small characters at the bottom Aug month Thu-Sunday we couldnโ€™t read it ! Galati hamari hai ! We all need pair of glasses and need to get our eyes checked !

J reached Mumbai on the 11th of July , Maha Saptah promo aired on the 13th of July , like a carrot to the audience , ki bbas Ani and J ka milan hone hi wala hai!

With that carrot, they have reached 31st July, abb J ka kal punar performance, CCTV khulasa, quarter finals mein more dramas specially AK is still shooting, BH hall drama for Apu di, Apu di wapsi, BH hall drama with Shristi , Anishi ka samaan bandhana - yeh mil milake 8th 9th Aug tak pohuchenge Anishi Mumbai, udhar bhi ek do din hit and miss rahega before RuNak finally meets smiley36

Abb yeh huya best case scenario smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I donโ€™t think you lost your senses , writers did ! If someone is hurt you go to hospital and not temple ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha ha nice logic..

I watched today's episode with the hope that they will show cctv footage scene..God damn makers..smiley35smiley35