Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Wow still no CCTV, makers are riding high on TRPs it seems smiley15 Over Over Over Confidencesmiley1

Yessss...

Damn five words words

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ewww...first 10/12 Min wasted on Pallavi bakwas

CCTV footage not yet checked

Lallon finds Appu..she is unconscious...he takes her to hospital.

Episode done.

Sorry Lallon takes Appu to temple ...

After watching episode even I lost my senses. Don't know what I typed.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ewww...first 10/12 Min wasted on Pallavi bakwas

CCTV footage not yet checked

Lallon finds Appu..she is unconscious...he takes her to hospital.

Episode done.

What??????

Today also they didn't check CCTV??? Kya yaar!!!!!! Kitna drag karenge.....smiley6......

And is precap the same...... cheap thumbnail wala..... overconfident they are!!

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

What??????

Today also they didn't check CCTV??? Kya yaar!!!!!! Kitna drag karenge.....smiley6......

Ha precap is same....only that part bully gang laughing at J is shown in today's episode.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

What??????

Yah they are riding high on TRP โ€ฆ hopefully it falls smiley22

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

He will do exactly that, saara bharas and gussa J pe nikalega, upar se, log kaan bharenge and babu will trust his mann garan instincts smiley15smiley44

Sinister days ahead, we needed Ani's character growth, jo huya hi nehi, ulta he added Nanny skills to his skillset !

Frustration me confess krega ya karwayega Jhanak se bcz wo Jhanak ko aas pass nhi dekh skta ab kisi k.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No dear...they haven't half of the episode guruji wife nautanki..

I really don't understand what they want to actually do?

Sometimes I feel they themselves don't know how they are going to take forward the story... I mean in all the characters, that Pallavi๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ aur koi nahi mila time barbaad karne ke liye... And it's been almost 15-20 episodes leads are not shooting together, who does that? First ever show, I'm seeing such crap... Leap hota hai, tab bhi leads mil lete hai itne episodes me

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Lallon takes Appu to temple ...

After watching episode even I lost my senses. Don't know what I typed.

You are great Mayuri! You have the maximum tolerance endurance patience level with these episodes even though in your posts it reflects the opposite!!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Frustration me confess krega ya karwayega Jhanak se bcz wo Jhanak ko aas pass nhi dekh skta ab kisi k.

Ab behno jo hona hai hojaye ga.. Phele ye kameene makers Mumbai toh jane denโ€ฆ we are still stuck at the same dragfest! Mujhe toh Mumbai se bhi kuch khaas umeed nahe nazar araheโ€ฆ the way they are taking these episodes. Seems like the makers are literally doing tafree with the story and wasting Hiba and Krushalโ€™s potential. Itโ€™s super annoying now. I really hope the trp falls this week and the next. They are seriously riding high on these trp and taking viewers for granted.

Just give me my Teej episode where I can see them together ๐Ÿ˜“

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I really don't understand what they want to actually do?

Sometimes I feel they themselves don't know how they are going to take forward the story... I mean in all the characters, that Pallavi๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ aur koi nahi mila time barbaad karne ke liye... And it's been almost 15-20 episodes leads are not shooting together, who does that? First ever show, I'm seeing such crap... Leap hota hai, tab bhi leads mil lete hai itne episodes me

Exactly! Havenโ€™t seen any show doing these kind of things to their leads. Itโ€™s suppose to be their story. First they messed up RuNak by adding ridiculous confusing state then expected trp. Now they made them totally disappear from each other as if they never exited together. And now they are dragging like endless misery only because of this stupid third angle. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ