Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I am curious about Shrishti's character. I simply cannot understand her confidence in mis-representing facts. She isn't celebrating that baal-baal buch gayi, due to J, but she is ready to re-open the case. She believes Shubho will save her and prove that the video was altered. But she knows that video is true, so how can anyone prove that it was altered!

When she let go of J's hand on the reversal dubki scene, only J could have called her out, but she ignored it, since she was going thru her own emotional turmoil. J also did not file case in uncle groom/Tejas case either. J does not know with certainty regarding the holi adulterated drinks (Ani still needs to check the CCTV).

I understand she is pure evil, but evil people are very very intelligent. This one is on-and-off-intelligent. She is good at analyzing people and their actions and manipulating them, but not enough to think thru her plans to completion. Iska samjh hi nahi aata.

When J-Ani first "accident" meeting in Kashmir, the way Shrishti insulted, Ani was taken aback from J's reaction. The girl who was happy-go-taking-a-random-stranger to task regarding the accident, became docile and sad when Shrishti started belittling her. Ever since, Ani is up in arms with Shrishti (except in Arshi's ashrirwad rasam where even Shrishti was surprised that he was agreeing with her).

Her latest convo with Vinayak was very intriguing. Like a chameleon she kept changing throughout their conversation. She was acatually confronting him.

She is one of the main catalyst along with Tejas, Arshi, AK and Rahul.

So many good analyzers in the forum. Please give your POV. (I have tagged a few but all are welcome.)

Edited by szsiddiqa - 2 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Precap

Lovely husband Ani taking Arshi to Mumbai

Scene of the day

"Husband Ani juice pila Raha hai Arshi ko"

Chalo at least uss bakwas to bachy hm sb...Ab finally kuxh maza ayga!!

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

And aj Jhanak k tag se Hiba ka previous show kyu trend kar raha hn ajeeb ๐Ÿ˜

Itni strong fan following kbse hgye hn...krisa kana mayori sayori ye naam se gusaa ata hn ab ๐Ÿคฌ

๐Ÿคฃ I don't know what's going on

What are you talking about

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

๐Ÿคฃ I don't know what's going on

What are you talking about

X per Jhanak type krey to hiba ka previous show ki sari posts ari hn n mostly fans are comparing this couple to that couple ๐Ÿคฌ

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo at least uss bakwas to bachy hm sb...Ab finally kuxh maza ayga!!

so soon episode came? How are suhaagraat preparations going on?

Euphoria_V thumbnail

X per Jhanak type krey to hiba ka previous show ki sari posts ari hn n mostly fans are comparing this couple to that couple ๐Ÿคฌ

Well can't blame them as love track is ruined by makers here.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

so soon episode came? How are suhaagraat preparations going on?

Well and good but lagta nahi sr hogi as Ani is taking Arshi to Mumbai

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Main course me performer ready kyu hua apni marzi se ๐Ÿคฌ

Nahin toh would they have left him! Even when he says he has no connection with Jhanak or doesnโ€™t know of her whereabouts, all of them suspect otherwise ! Srishti is in search of Jhanak, so are the others! They donโ€™t want Jhanak to live peacefully elsewhere also! Ani understands this and he has given up on his love .. he does not want to cause further complications due to his actions or inactions! He knows it will be a ripple effect snd ultimately j would be tge target! I feel so!

What ever he does is always for Jhanak and because of Jhanak only.. doesnโ€™t matter if he gets hurt in the process ๐Ÿฅน

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode is up? Whats happening

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Precap- Ani says , Star Dance India makers gave a chance to Arshi Mukherjee that she can directly participate in semi final round. So give me your hand.

Rudra master informs aaj 9 baje tumhari performance hai we should leave at 7 baje. Have your breakfast. J IS HAPPY. GURUJI wife Suspicious.

Anchor announces that today is some special performance from a special person who came from Kolkata. Jhanak in white costume ( promowala) she wonders who is from Kolkata.

Edited by MMR2810 - 2 months ago