Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Good morning girls! Aaj ka torture session is over?

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

The only thing which is left to show is sharing bed?? R they showed today???

No! I hope they donโ€™t make them do that. Itโ€™s so disgusting to even think about it. Their falto scene ended with a hug with Ani promising Arshi that he will not look for J ๐Ÿ˜‘
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

...I don't want to spoil my mood.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Ani bus sab ki baaton main ata haiโ€ฆ sahe kaha thaโ€ฆ he is a ghulam๐Ÿ˜“ Arshi ka ghulam hai abhi.

Ye jaye ga Arshi ko leke Mumbai. And theyโ€™ll accidentally meet. The fact that Ani isnโ€™t even looking for Jhanak is what making my heart sink. At least thatโ€™s what we are looking at it. Now itโ€™s another thing if the makers out of the blue show him later how every day Chupke he used to track her
smiley39

he always does what he wants without letting anyone know.. I think he will do that .. but before 3 months he wonโ€™t find I think.. there S madam is also searching for her .. & wants to contact Guru ji ( j dad) .. Vinayak knows that idiot is Jโ€™s dad I ๐Ÿง think
MMR2810 thumbnail

No! I hope they donโ€™t make them do that. Itโ€™s so disgusting to even think about it. Their falto scene ended with a hug with Ani promising Arshi that he will not look for J ๐Ÿ˜‘

Oho good...it's better if he is stick to his words.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Couldn't watch it properly. Wrote little bit of what I saw with FF mode. They are dragging it big time! RuNak will not meet even next week it seems. Nobody writing anything on X. People lost the interest and the strength and sadly makers are blind to this defeat. They are losing their audience.
Edited by Manoshono - 2 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he always does what he wants without letting anyone know.. I think he will do that .. but before 3 months he wonโ€™t find I think.. there S madam is also searching for her .. & wants to contact Guru ji ( j dad) .. Vinayak knows that idiot is Jโ€™s dad I ๐Ÿง think

Vinayak knows about him ashu, During Kashmir Festival makers gave that hint

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They are probably going to disclose Jโ€™s dad ka sach within those three months. I donโ€™t care! I just wished to see RuNak but thatโ€™s a long distance thought.

Next week most probably milyngy...bcz abhi Arshi theek nhi hui hn to kasey lekar jyga ussey..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ani and his promises to Arshi๐Ÿคฃ pls ! Tragedy King is doing comedy scenes under the circus clownโ€™s insistence??๐Ÿคฃ

havenโ€™t watched it! First thing on Sunday donโ€™t want to get nervous breakdown ๐Ÿ˜œ

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Couldn't watch it properly. Wrote little bit of what I saw with FF mode. They are dragging it big time! RuNak will not meet even next week it seems. Nobody writing anything on Twitter. People lost the interest and the strength and sadly makers are blind to this defeat. They are losing their audience.

It's good that not writing on x . negative things also promoting, just ignore then they will understood