Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

that is what has been happening isnt it though ??!

Like it is all about god and his miracles in this show! Just think about it, if Jhanak married Avinash that day or Tejas... would she not be in the same situation?

If marriage was not stopped in Kashmir by pandit ji.. then what we would have done?

Ye ek horror show ka theme hai! its like you see a Ghost or an evil entity and you run run run .. and barely escape and celebrate in the end but the ghost is still there have not gone anywhere!!

so far this is what is happening which is irritating this time they need to do it themselves for how long they will depend on devine interventions.

the ghost that is still there haunting us smiley18

https://tenor.com/fr/view/jhanak-hiba-nawab-star-plus-chandni-evil-smile-gif-978423688218256563

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think I opened the new thread.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Haan main ne video dekhe ha smiley22

Kuch ziada ha speed mein chal raha ha sab kuchsmiley24

speed me kaha chal raha hai

Ekdum slow motion me chal raha hai

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

the ultimate end goal of this show is in my opinion showing despite all the difficulties , against all odds ... they come back to each other..

Accepting each other with all their heart is the last, very very last thing they will show. Because that is the biggest question. We felt their love is so strong , that they should just accept each other and move on.. But if that is the ultimate goal then we will see well many many tracks where they still keep rejecting each other ...

The question is as viewers when will we know that they have actually decided to be together and this is the final track lol ... ðŸĪŠðŸ˜†

i dont think makers will go that deep , tracks change as per trps...its not like they will follow their original plan , that if they had one..busniess is businesssmiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

yeh Leena ka show ha imlie Gul ka show tha. Yahan koe ml nahi ayega.

Uske khud ke creativity ne show ka kabara kar dea tha. Halaat is show ke bhi shut honewali ha. Lekin agar trp aunties happy huen aur trp thek aye, Leena ise crap ko continue rakhege.

let's wait for new twist
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

affair to us marriage to him.. if he is given a chance he will sign the papers right away.. is what they are showing but will they show it ? no...

they will keep this hanging ... to viewers showing marriage is significant but to Ani this is done deal. There is no going back.

So to me he is a married man. Because in this show they give importance to commitment and word of mouth so much! with words a legal marriage is fake and with words a relationship without any rasams is legal and valid 😆

I am just saying this to save my remaining brain! 🙏ðŸŧ he says he is married , so he is married for me as well!!

so bottom line his SR with Arshi is validsmiley5

https://tenor.com/fr/view/grumpy-cat-meme-how-about-no-no-thank-you-just-no-gif-4147050750252026091

ps : either he accept he is married to Arshi or not , he isnt married in my eyessmiley6and in law's eyes as wellsmiley17

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Upcoming bts

Ani getting to know that Jhanak has been selected for the reality show through a newspaper

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/Za3jft22ZSVxwtP7/?mibextid=UalRPS

Link showing broken 💔 💔.... Imagine it ani is the male lazy vat reading newspapers with arshi chanting jhanak meow... Jhanak meow with jk kitty dancing photo

images (49).jpeg

great_love thumbnail

affair to us marriage to him.. if he is given a chance he will sign the papers right away.. is what they are showing but will they show it ? no...

they will keep this hanging ... to viewers showing marriage is significant but to Ani this is done deal. There is no going back.

So to me he is a married man. Because in this show they give importance to commitment and word of mouth so much! with words a legal marriage is fake and with words a relationship without any rasams is legal and valid 😆

I am just saying this to save my remaining brain! 🙏ðŸŧ he says he is married , so he is married for me as well!!

He has needs now can't control so jo samne hai use chaka liya smiley37

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Still am not understanding all of sudden why Arshi started doubting him...till shubho Srishti she was happy flirting him at the mandap..

Ani is not involved in her accident, he is giving all his time to her..then why she is doubting him now?

now newy mystery to solve gave by makers to ussmiley44smiley37smiley36
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

its not ... but if he want to believe they are married, will sign marriage registration any day, who are we to say anything! ðŸĪĶðŸŧ‍♀ïļ its absolutely nuts to me if you ask personally.. but i am just stating his pov , talking from his pov... not mine!

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

so bottom line his SR with Arshi is validsmiley5

https://tenor.com/fr/view/grumpy-cat-meme-how-about-no-no-thank-you-just-no-gif-4147050750252026091

ps : either he accept he is married to Arshi or not , he isnt married in my eyessmiley6and in law's eyes as wellsmiley17