🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 61🌸🌸

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 61โ€ขยฐ*โ€

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถWhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

t

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I wake up at 1am everyday to get to work at 3am please bear with me.

I just saw I was tagged and unable to open the new thread from my phone.Sorry.

Thank you for the tag.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

thank you anjuji for the new thread

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I wake up at 1am everyday to get to work at 3am please bear with me.

I just saw I was tagged and unable to open the new thread from my phone.Sorry.

Thank you for the tag.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congrats guys on new thread

tellyme thumbnail

congrats all for new thread...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone remember last time during Tejas & J wedding smiley36smiley36 Ani only screamed at Tejas when he said J is my patni smiley37 we did aadhi shaadi smiley36 then Ani screamed saying till no sindoor marriage is incomplete smiley37 & like that J already has sindoor in her maang filled by me smiley36smiley36 there he got mad when Tejas said meri biwismiley36

& now here he is doing same smiley7smiley7 double standard smiley6smiley7โ€ฆ someone call Tejas & tell him his patni went to Mumbai smiley37smiley37

Edited by samarp2 - 2 months ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anyone remember last time during Tejas & J wedding smiley36smiley36 Ani only screamed at Tejas when he said J is my patni smiley37 we did aadhi shaadi smiley36 then Ani screamed saying till no sindoor marriage is incomplete smiley37 & like that J already has sindoor in her maang filled by me smiley36smiley36 there he got mad when Tejas said meri biwismiley36

& now here he is doing same smiley7smiley7 double standard smiley6smiley7โ€ฆ someone call Tejas & tell him his patni went to Mumbai smiley37smiley37

Tejas is the only person who can save this drowning ship he needs to know that his one quarter half or three quarter biwi is in Mumbai.

I really donโ€™t mind him returning back as a villain he never needed to. Shout he was always calm but still left a mark for his appearances.

One thing which I keep laughing each and everytime heโ€™s ready to marry Jhanak heโ€™s already in his groom attire but the wedding never gets completed.

He should be brought back.

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't stay away from you guys, so so mad with makers, Ani n Jhanak.

Ashu love your positivity . Forum again changed.

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes ..Tejas should be back โ€ฆ itโ€™s better to watch him than Ani-Arshi PDA

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to the new thread,

This is too funny, whoever made it

https://x.com/mahira912/status/1814650055435166211?t=c3eE1OAezp5vQ36PKXajJg&s=19