Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

JHANAK LATEST UPDATE | Anirudh ΰ€•ΰ₯‹ Jhanak ΰ€•ΰ₯€ ΰ€―ΰ€Ύΰ€¦ ΰ€•ΰ€°ΰ₯‡ΰ€—ΰ€Ύ ΰ€«ΰ€Όΰ₯‹ΰ€¨ | 19th JULY 2024 (youtube.com) IF did says , ANI missing jhanak , he will go to her room and again look at the letter left by her. He again calls her , this time jhanak picks the call, but again tell him not to find her and does not tell where she is. He tracks the phone of jhanak and reaches mumbai. No idea its true or not. The promo has only ANI and Jhanak, but he has been telling Arshi for mumbai realty show in the promo it looks like ANI was not expecting jhanak so i doubt this spoiler is true.

Edited by shanakanj - 3 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

JHANAK LATEST UPDATE | Anirudh ΰ€•ΰ₯‹ Jhanak ΰ€•ΰ₯€ ΰ€―ΰ€Ύΰ€¦ ΰ€•ΰ€°ΰ₯‡ΰ€—ΰ€Ύ ΰ€«ΰ€Όΰ₯‹ΰ€¨ | 19th JULY 2024 (youtube.com) IF did says , ANI missing jhanak , he will go to her room and again look at the letter left by her. He again calls her , this time jhanak picks the call, but again tell him not to find her and does not tell where she is. He tracks the phone of jhanak and reaches mumbai. No idea its true or not.

mumbai to definitely jaega but kase dekhtay hain.
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happy007

lol I have to applaud you guys for watching this crap & discussing it still smiley36 true courage & patience smiley20

So kudos to you guys πŸ‘

should we read between the lines and decode it to β€˜don’t you have better work to do?mπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

mumbai to definitely jaega but kase dekhtay hain.

I don’t want him to go.. damage is done! He has chosen to suffer .. why does he want to go there and disturb her if he’s not going to make a bold move!!
Why again complicate things ? For her and for him? He’s going to get more hurt!

Edited by Edkv74 - 3 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6ibyfxOVlJ/?igsh=MTllazZjZmNtc252YQ==

Audience gusse mein, makers ko Baja rahay hain. smiley37

Edited by Pearl_219 - 3 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye sb jol nupur se compare kar rahy hn..

Jhanak ko wife se EMA me convert krney ki sazish kar rahy hn dirty makers 🀬

https://x.com/everstylish_7/status/1814120604880036177?t=vJuL1xAhR6Zr5pF9_E1iKw&s=19

Edited by xnbstar - 3 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

After skipping three episodes I watched today's episode .

I loved this epiosde for the clarity it had .

Arshi meri wife hai...

I loved Arshi today for the clarity she had ..

Jhanak is her enemy.

Arshi was good today , selective trauma. She opened her mouth first to ask about Jhanak, but when Anirudh speaks about the truth and about Shristi involving she cant take emotions. The clarity she has about Anirudh's love for her .

Shristi for the clarity she has about her ego.

Her advice to her daughter that you should take revenge from your husband when you are fit and fine !!! That too after he nursing you back to health. She is a wonderful mother .

Vinayak for the clarity he has about his principles.

Entire BH for the clarity they have about Jhanak ,Anirudh and Arshi.

Anirudh who has the clarity that his love for Jhanak shall remain forever and he is sacrificing his love which was never ever reciprocated. For the happiness of Jhanak . He would live his life without Jhanak .

The clarity makers have about making it the same as their original show.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I don’t want him to go.. damage is done! He has chosen to suffer .. why does he want to go there and disturb her if he’s not going to make a bold move!!

i agree with you. But yeh makers asa karenge. smiley24
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

JHANAK LATEST UPDATE | Anirudh ΰ€•ΰ₯‹ Jhanak ΰ€•ΰ₯€ ΰ€―ΰ€Ύΰ€¦ ΰ€•ΰ€°ΰ₯‡ΰ€—ΰ€Ύ ΰ€«ΰ€Όΰ₯‹ΰ€¨ | 19th JULY 2024 (youtube.com) IF did says , ANI missing jhanak , he will go to her room and again look at the letter left by her. He again calls her , this time jhanak picks the call, but again tell him not to find her and does not tell where she is. He tracks the phone of jhanak and reaches mumbai. No idea its true or not. The promo has only ANI and Jhanak, but he has been telling Arshi for mumbai realty show in the promo it looks like ANI was not expecting jhanak so i doubt this spoiler is true.

Inki last sab videos bekar hoti hn... Jhanak apna pyaar confess karegy lolz...Jhanak is preg..again lolz

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Now for me the story should go this way ...Arshi and Anirudh.

Arshi is wife and Jhanak has her own path.

No need to go behind Jhanak and get more insulted by her and make him as some grave sinner.....

If want to show romance pair Jhanak with her previous show star.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 3 months ago