Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Just watched the epi and can't get over Bip's "Almost Shaadi" smiley15

Bhaisahab, how r they pulling this off? Arshi abb BH mein rahegi???

Jab sabse zyada iTV ke sanskaripann ki hume zarurat, tab sanskar gayo tel lene?? smiley37

Yeh toh makers ka mast chaal ho gaya, shaadi dikhaya bhi nehi, viewers bhi nehi khoye aur Charsi in BH?? Saap bhi maro, lathi bhi na tooto?!

Koi toh bachao Ani ko iss anarth se smiley44smiley36 Ani should shift to J's maid quarters , woh ek hi kamra khali hai filhal toh smiley36

Ek adha din toh WheelChair se social distancing ho jayega punn uske baad?

Plus given that BH is not WC friendly, would we have to jhelo Ani picking Charsi up in his arms and taking her to his bedroom smiley26smiley26

Vomit ka emoticon clear enough nehi hai.....rehem karo rehem karo viewers pe makers smiley7

Ristha vahi soch nahi smiley37 ITV is also progressing ...

Ani picking Charsi up in his arms Vira ji ka sapna ab pura hoga smiley36

Edited by Anu1515 - 2 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

even I thought same Chooton took Ani to talk what & we may get to see if they r talking about J or what he is doing by getting Arshi home ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ kuch bhi nahin dikhaya ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ™„โ€ฆ now does Ani has right to get possessive for Jhanak ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜’

When is the talk gonna happen??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ani doesnโ€™t have the right but feelings do not follow rules so ye possessive feel to kr skta h๐Ÿ’€ Express kaise krega wo dekhna padega

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - This beyond Ani's emotional IQ, he is such a quick fixer, ki khudke liye kya gadda , he is khodoying, woh bhi na samjha gadhere ne ! Ab Shiv Shambhu ko koi rasta nikalna padega smiley44smiley36 Gods are on an overtime due to these two idiots !smiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

Ani ne sach-jhoot khel ko itna casually liya hain usko bahut hit hone wala hain.
He is going to rue his lies big time

I always felt that both needed to see eoโ€™s perspective

Ani did not completely understand Jhanakโ€™s dilemma of how she saw herself in their equationโ€ฆ as an outsider
With this Arshi situation, Ani will find it difficult to express his predicament.

If the writers get it right, there is a fine narrative building upโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know how much pain we will have to endure though but thereโ€™s potential for great emotional content if they stay the course

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

meri aankho se samane anhoni... but I doubt that will happen...

I trust ani ! He loves only J!

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Ristha vahi soch nahi smiley37 ITV is also progressing ...

Ani picking Charsi up in his arms Vira ji ka sapna ab pura hoga smiley36

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

meri aankho se samane anhoni... but I doubt that will happen...

I trust ani ! He loves only J!

Party badal di?smiley37 Aap to Charshi fan ho?๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅน

vira76 thumbnail

yes the steps aren't great I agree... but she can do well! that ghar more pardesia ... i saw it on repeat!

and also Jhanak and Arshi jugalbandhi! no one can tell she is not trained! both were equally good

They are shooting it from weird angles and the main thing is clothes!!! Why why why does she need to be dressed in maid clothes in Mumbai!! why!!! cloths also impact the cinematography of the scene. You are right they need to bank on the strength and not the weaknesses...

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yes Chandini is no doubt a better dancer but Hiba has the innocence required for 22 year old jhanakโ€ฆ that chandini couldnโ€™t bringโ€ฆhiba is perfect for jhanakโ€ฆ problem yeh hai ki every actor has there own strength and weaknesses and makers should utilise their strengthsโ€ฆ tt pe log hiba ko trol kar rahe hai coz she isnโ€™t a natural dancer upar se steps bhi ajeeb de rakha haiโ€ฆ hiba is so good in comedy, at least in this Mumbai track they could have made her more bubbly but nahi har dusre second dance kara rahe hai..

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This I didn't know, in which part of India?

Originally posted by: sanfan

Is also called paani ke batashe too

Anu1515 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Koi power nahi hai uske pass

She just assume n speak to blame Jhanak for all this

When she was in coma ... she might have received magical powers... Varna how can she get up and dance in a day or 2 ... Coma to Dance Finale smiley37... koi chamatkaar se kam nahi

Edited by Anu1515 - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

are ab aap bhi priyansi! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ no baba no ... ye kalank kab jayega

Originally posted by: piapriya

Party badal di?smiley37 Aap to Charshi fan ho?๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฅน

Anu1515 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

They might have spotted her on TV you reckon? Unless, khuli aankh coma wali ko koi divyadrishti prapt hui ho smiley37

smiley37smiley37

https://tenor.com/8X0d.gif

Word Count: 1