Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I thought the same Judge will say they stay for long 8 months in same roof so they have to get divorce not Annulment

Biggest twist

I vote ๐Ÿ’ฏ for this.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They guessed it right bcoz at that time they were shooting the fire scene but here no shoot of marriage and property snatching happened so itโ€™s fake. They are just making story. I am sure makers donโ€™t give any hint before they start the track. Unless no bts donโ€™t trust these baseless spoilers

ok got it!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Bold 1: wah wah wah wah!!

Bold2: Amen to your thoughts!

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes.. that constant โ€œonce I know she is doing well and is safe, I will be satisfiedโ€

This is what he tells himself but love is a strange emotion..

Yeh dil hain ki manta nahin and woh haq jatana nahi chodenge ek dusre par

In an ideal scenario. he should retreat if she is no longer interested in him but humari Jhanak rani will also find her voice to own this bond

& who knows she will also take back her mumโ€™s ashirwad

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHe is puppet always dances on the tunes of his family. If they want Arshi then he also wants arshi. He doesn't have his own choices always goes along with other's ones.

I can't say much about him now, i will wait till he registers his marriage with arshi ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold...am also waiting to see his reaction..how will he reacts, my gut feeling he won't oppose that idea.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Do they think we are fools...๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

What difference if its traditional way or register...end result is they are married !!!

We will quit watching ...what rubbish thoughts if they really register...

Anyways bring fast fast... We can decide to pack bags or not ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜

I guess it is a completely fake news Maya.

I am so broken by Runak story being ruined that I have started not feeling for them. Thanks to makers. I had started liking a pair after so long and they have simply ruined the flavor of it and making joke out of it.

Jhanak is enjoying her new life, Ani is just generally worried not missing Jhanak like crazy. That whole feel and excitement is lost smiley6

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi to Ani: mujhe achcha nahin lag raha hai! Kya mein tumhe hug karke so sakti hoon?? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
Ani: nahi ! Bilkul nahi!

Arshi: nightingale ki kahani toh suni hogi na??
Ani: yes, but havenโ€™t you heard the story of Medusa? If you lock your gaze with me, u may turn into stone๐Ÿ˜œ

hilarious smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 1

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Yah โ€ฆ he did look guiltyโ€ฆ. But how did arshi know that J is dancingโ€ฆ she mentioned that she snatched her carrier and will dance in front of the world smiley22

Madam ke pass magical power tho pakka hai smiley37

Koi power nahi hai uske pass

She just assume n speak to blame Jhanak for all this

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

I guess it is a completely fake news Maya.

I am so broken by Runak story being ruined that I have started not feeling for them. Thanks to makers. I had started liking a pair after so long and they have simply ruined the flavor of it and making joke out of it.

Jhanak is enjoying her new life, Ani is just generally worried not missing Jhanak like crazy. That whole feel and excitement is lost smiley6

They really spoiled their own characters ...how nicely they had painted them and see now where they stand....

The excitement is lost for me too....just watching clips now....๐Ÿ’”

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just watched the epi and can't get over Bip's "Almost Shaadi" smiley15

Bhaisahab, how r they pulling this off? Arshi abb BH mein rahegi???

Jab sabse zyada iTV ke sanskaripann ki hume zarurat, tab sanskar gayo tel lene?? smiley37

Yeh toh makers ka mast chaal ho gaya, shaadi dikhaya bhi nehi, viewers bhi nehi khoye aur Charsi in BH?? Saap bhi maro, lathi bhi na tooto?!

Koi toh bachao Ani ko iss anarth se smiley44smiley36 Ani should shift to J's maid quarters , woh ek hi kamra khali hai filhal toh smiley36

Ek adha din toh WheelChair se social distancing ho jayega punn uske baad?

Plus given that BH is not WC friendly, would we have to jhelo Ani picking Charsi up in his arms and taking her to his bedroom smiley26smiley26

Vomit ka emoticon clear enough nehi hai.....rehem karo rehem karo viewers pe makers smiley7

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu1515

Yah โ€ฆ he did look guiltyโ€ฆ. But how did arshi know that J is dancingโ€ฆ she mentioned that she snatched her carrier and will dance in front of the world smiley22

Madam ke pass magical power tho pakka hai smiley37

Dil ka connection h J and Charshi smiley9
Divine Connection ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป