Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Saw full episode....Guruji groomed well...looking better compare to his intro episode...

Man, how much time they wasted on sweet scene...

Ani, it seems makers now woke up from their deep slumber , and trying to white wash his character...Man you did nt put any effort to prove her innocence, but you are in talks with reality show organizers...I can't connect with his dialogues.

Bodomaa..atleast j should have message her, that she is safe ..and got job.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃHe is puppet always dances on the tunes of his family. If they want Arshi then he also wants arshi. He doesn't have his own choices always goes along with other's ones.

I can't say much about him now, i will wait till he registers his marriage with arshi ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This Bose family has always been besharam to the next level. Arshi has been in Aniโ€™s room in the past. And now they are stooping to another low levels. I just want to see Ani asking them all to mind their own business!

Will Ani do it, thatโ€™s my biggest doubt? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He has stopped with this drama because J isnโ€™t there. I just hope he introspect about everything. Separation should make both realize what they have been doing and really what they have been missing!

@bold no he won't instead he will be busy wheelchairing darling charshi.

@italic there is no realisation of how much they love each other, no proper missing each other scene, no redemption from Ani, he didn't trust her yet he doesn't talk about it, jhanak is busy in her life that's good but not even once she thought about him.

๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ Makers are really bent to show charshi as main character

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Donโ€™t think he will โ€ฆ but J dance training should go onโ€ฆ along with runak, Once ani knows where is J and realize she doesnโ€™t want to come with him anymore , then only he will do something ! The fear of losing someone foreverโ€ฆ J got her push now Ani needs his push

Yes.. that constant โ€œonce I know she is doing well and is safe, I will be satisfiedโ€

This is what he tells himself but love is a strange emotion..

Yeh dil hain ki manta nahin and woh haq jatana nahi chodenge ek dusre par

In an ideal scenario. he should retreat if she is no longer interested in him but humari Jhanak rani will also find her voice to own this bond

& who knows she will also take back her mumโ€™s ashirwad

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://x.com/mywayorhighway8/status/1813930139560051123?s=46&t=FUNZ93rY7nGKnfhx2EXPwQ She did guess the fire scene though ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Manoshono - 2 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vira, how makers conditioned us, yesterday you said they won't share same room, today you are saying not same bed...

@bold smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley37 hahahaha this is hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ

Euphoria_V thumbnail
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
They guessed it right bcoz at that time they were shooting the fire scene but here no shoot of marriage and property snatching happened so itโ€™s fake. They are just making story. I am sure makers donโ€™t give any hint before they start the track. Unless no bts donโ€™t trust these baseless spoilers
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa half of their news r true & half not .. this is just to keep hooked may be to find out

Exactly to keep Buzz alive...

And see Somany interviews of hiba released by different media portals....and all of sudden Jhanak only loves Ani, no other man will enter into her life...even Tarun also said that there in no love angle b/n them...all these just to keep audience hooked to the show.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They guessed it right bcoz at that time they were shooting the fire scene but here no shoot of marriage and property snatching happened so itโ€™s fake. They are just making story. I am sure makers donโ€™t give any hint before they start the track. Unless no bts donโ€™t trust these baseless spoilers

Yaa these reporters make up their own & telecastโ€ฆ thatโ€™s y the actors always says u guys spread rumours a lotโ€ฆ unless no bts comes we canโ€™t sayโ€ฆ for their Kashmir wedding they told J will stop it.. but it was Pandit ji who stopped

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Yes.. that constant โ€œonce I know she is doing well and is safe, I will be satisfiedโ€

This is what he tells himself but love is a strange emotion..

Yeh dil hain ki manta nahin and woh haq jatana nahi chodenge ek dusre par

In an ideal scenario. he should retreat if she is no longer interested in him but humari Jhanak rani will also find her voice to own this bond

& who knows she will also take back her mumโ€™s ashirwad

ANI always use this safety tactic to bring her back. But this time when he will know she is happy and safe he will not have any antics which he can play to bring her back. So yes then he will actually start missing her deeply. When jhanak was going to Kashmir and was not planning to come back. He was deeply sad. So now he will understand that she is not missing him at all and fear of Losing her permanently will overpower all emotions . As of now he has still hope that he can bring her back in the name of safety once he finds her.