Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Even though you said it in a sarcastic way ...I am happy that you wrote it , Pari โฃ๏ธ

Its not Anirudh who has made hell lot of mistakes , Jhanak has made terrible mistakes by insulting this young man . And other than she calling him bAgwan and falling on his feet for other reasons I have never seen that character apologising to him.

And its always beautifully shown how Anirudh apologises to him with " sorry " right from the start of the show.

I can very well understand that you have your favourite and I have my favourite . Same like how you felt bad the other day and complained all our bashing Jhanak here, So does I feel bad whenever I read your comments about Anirudh which is always and always bad. Using naming words is very disturbing as I am not from hindi speaking area .

But feelings are the same for you and me when we read words inappropriate for our fav.

Bashing is fine all have their freedom. Agree , disagree ....also is fine .

Its fictional characters and this forum is also for discussion fictional characters and show, but feeling bad for fav characters is natural.

I just wanted to point it out to you as a fellow forum member ,there is no personal offence or nothing , but to tell you I also feel the same like you , and if you feel anything bad while reading this ...

I apologise in advance .

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–

So true every forums members have favourite,you can disagree but without bitterness.i love that you respect every opinion โ˜บ๏ธ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly..but makers giving this...I want him to regret about his behavior towards J

We all want to see that emotional breakdown for his behaviour...

But now I don't think they will give any

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

No one deserves Arshi the banshee the betaal. Yes she is not completely evil buy not completely white. She is equally involved in shenanigans of her mom atleast the Tejas ones.

Ani made mistakes. Yes! But he doesnโ€™t deserve Charshi. Better stay alone for now and repent them. He is all alone in that big house called BH. He is not able to unburden himself or found a outlet like J has in dance.

So did Jhanak! Always giving Arshi who has badly behaved with her the high ground. Not communicating effectively. Not standing up for herself. She can leave and should have left BH long ago.
But Ani has attachment and can not completely break free yet. He should do so though maybe for himself. Guy needs a break

Both made mistakes. They should learn and better themselves.

Exactly.... He did mistakes, but he is not only one who did that, Jhanak did too...

And he can repent that, or I can say it has started already... But for that he doesn't deserve to be with a person like Arshi..

All he needs right now is someone who will just listen to him... Who will listen to his suffocation, he has a big family but none of them is trying to understand him, none of them are seeing emptiness in his eyes...

Hope they both will learn their lessons and start valuing what they have in between them at least now .

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Title of the episode

" Jhanak is all set for the Audition "

Hope so Jhanak will win the competition for herself
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vira76

Did you see though they posted Leena manโ€™s photo and one person was commenting on the looks ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I donโ€™t know , I didnโ€™t like this โ€ฆ multiple people posted the photo and started this. I donโ€™t know itโ€™s not nice!

I saw it even one person put cross on her pic

It's not looking gud so cheap action by X peoples

How can u hate any person like this in ur life

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

And that was wrong to say ke mujhe us jugah par khud ko raakh kar souchna chahea.

Serials mein Jo hota ha woh real life mein nahi hota.

Ubhe tak koe larki j ke jugah hota to bohat phele divorce lekar ja chuke hoti.

Arshi jase larki Anni ko chor chuke hoti.

Srishti jase mother apne Beti ko allow na kerty k ase insan se shaadi kero.

Anni Jesa insan jhanak se confess ker chuka hota.

Serial ko serial ke tarah he dekhna chahea.realistic nahi hota kuch bhi.

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Dii.... Jaise commercial masala movie Hoti hai na you have to leave your brain outside your head and watch them.. I am trying to do this with Jhanak now a days...bcz it doesn't make sense at all since last few days...smiley37

Aur regarding this I am assuming that the new sets of writers who are writing the episodes now a days have no idea regarding what exactly Ani had done in last tracks...so these line....smiley37

smiley37

Seriously, the way they have messed up both the leads in this track๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

When we accept we are seeing entirely new version l, their some old traits just pop-up out of nowhere..

Aaga-peeche kuch nahi sudden monologue, Jhanak in her new avatar not thinking about anyone ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Hum hi Pagal hai bass ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You are right, for sometime we have to see it likeca masala movie...Dekho aur bhul jaosmiley37

Ruchiiiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Yes..I hope this time she should choose herself not try to become mahan for others who won't even care for her.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Yess Pari.. no sacrifice for anyone.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

We all want to see that emotional breakdown for his behaviour...

But now I don't think they will give any

May be after seeing jhanak, when she ignores him...