🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 59🌸🌸 - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: piapriya

Ani ki performance aur hard work nahi bhulenge apan. smiley37

He had his reasons but took a flawed decision. He should regret his actions and learn. Whitewash ki jarurat bhi nhi.

Also Even if he was talking to show ppl, that has no connection with the stunt he pulled with those performances

Exactly... nothing can justify his "Performance" literally nothing...

He himself is the reason for him being stuck with Arshi now..

But, just make him realise his mistakes that will make more sense than that he was planning this show for Jhanak

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

They will balance it with auditions I guess...

But tomorrow will be full of Arshi...

Madam wapas Jo aai hai ab finally ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Kal v skip karna h phir? ๐Ÿ’€

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly..to show audience that he is also putting some effort for Jhanak's career.

No yaar... He is the one who is most concerned about her career...no one can deny that...

But, this is not the right time for such dialogues instead of doing that make him realise his mistakes, make him regret for all that "performance" he gave, that will redeem himself in proper way & people will feel connected too...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

No yaar... He is the one who is most concerned about her career...no one can deny that...

But, this is not the right time for such dialogues instead of doing that make him realise his mistakes, make him regret for all that "performance" he gave, that will redeem himself in proper way & people will feel connected too...

Yes , Just make him mute ....๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This week also trp would be high or same like this..

As Jhanak left Anirudh which was much appreciated and her solo journey which was also widely accepted.

That is what I feel.

Yeah, this it was expected...

As her leaving BH was the much awaited moment for audience...

Online ho ya TV audience...everyone was waiting for that twist...

Next week, I don't know...let's see

piapriya thumbnail

At least some positivity โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฅน
Finally J looking happy and not miserable like in BH! I think she does the bollywood style dance very well!
The choreos are not good for traditional or classical.

Finally Ani looks sad! Krushal emotes so well. โ™ฅ๏ธ
Lighthearted conversation should be there. Its just they try to do that with nautanki mandli which isnโ€™t possible. Whatever they say is pure negativity.

I am gonna filter charshi nonsense. Unimportant.

Originally posted by: vira76

Some gifs for you guys!

Some solid effort by Hiba today to showcase dance. This must not have been easy for an untrained dancer like her.

Jhanak doing garaba ... I had to make this me being gujju!

Dance GIF

I felt this scene was shot really well! Look how happy she is

Dance GIF

Anirudh sad at each mention of Jhanak

Sad GIF

The expression of Krushal was on point today as always! The sadness was visible in the eyes, with a slight smile during the conversation with Bodoma and Choton.

This conversation was good and light-hearted! We need more convo like this in the show other than plain toxicity!

Bodoma shows the emotion of a worried mother when she is tasting the food, executed really well by the actress!

Sad GIF

For the elephant in the room marriage registration, all I have to say is this ...

Darshanraval GIF

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Kal v skip karna h phir? ๐Ÿ’€

Aaj ka toh I watched...

It was okay, it feels good to see Jhanak smiling actually...

Ani & Bodoma scenes were good too...

Tomorrow's major part will be dedicated to screaming "Aadha Bahu"

piapriya thumbnail

just weird they could give him like 10min scene with crying and repenting his actions over the things J left. Whats the point of showing those things being left even?

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Yes , Just make him mute ....๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

I mean when needed no dialogues for him..

And now instead of this..."I was planning a reality show for you" or something like that they should have make him regret for the things he did in the marriage track, that would have make much more sense...

Look, I know people on "X" or insta might be going gaga over him for that dialogue but honestly it doesn't make sense, it doesn't even fit in this situation...

I was waiting for his regret for the things he did just for revenge in his jealousy & stubbornness or anything but they will never give us what we expect...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

just weird they could give him like 10min scene with crying and repenting his actions over the things J left. Whats the point of showing those things being left even?

Exactly...

Word Count: 1