Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

i didnt get u here Maya?

Nothing Ashu.....

Just read your update and write about Anirudh thought which You mentioned ...

Nothing great ...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I really liked how Jhanak was thriving to dance and grasping the steps as Guruji! See this is what I mean by balancing the episodes. We saw Jโ€™s dance, Ani reminiscences everything about her. His guilt was so beautifully visible on his face that he became remorseful. I absolutely love the fact how in between conversations to BodoMaa and Chotton he was smiling, but still sustained the sadness. The way he portrayed the emptiness. Despite of being around his own people, Anirudh is still alone and hollow from within because his other half is gone too far and taken his smile along with. Sadly, I think only Bodo Maa was able to understand his loneliness. I really liked how she sort of blamed him for Jhanakโ€™s sudden departure, Ani was truly heartbroken.

All in all it was a decent episode. โ˜บ๏ธ

yaa...pretty decent it was...just in evening we were discussing that...Ani needs to remember J & all..& talk with bado maa about it...glad we got that today..hope in comg epis we get more of these scenes
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Oh sweetie , now that you realise that Arshi even in poll is breath taking ....we are with you ...

Aur nhi to kya....tv screen per alag or yaha alag ๐Ÿ˜

Vira, jaldi se Jhanak and Ani pro max wala poll create krdein....sab forum waley deewany hojngy phir apky ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค 

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

gifs toh achhe hai, kal Guruji improved his acting skills, aj J improved her dancing skills smiley27

Punn aap ek kam karona, apne Gujju bhai Ambani ji se kaho na, hum sabb ko 1 - 1 crore daan kar de, we become crorepatis aur unka toh kuchh difference nehi hoga smiley36

Mere yoh yeh baat palle nehi par raha, ki koi itna rich kaise ho sakta hai smiley37

Anant ambani ne jo watch gift apne friends ko wo he 2 crore ke thi, 5000 crore rupees spent this marriage that .05 percent of their net income. Really like radhika ambani that she is so beautiful and graceful ladyโ˜บ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

@bold for Arshi's condition the two persons who are responsible is 1. Shrishti

2. ANI

Ani does nt have guts to admit his feelings, so he led her to mandap...instead of focusing on his bride, he focused on J, which irked Shrishti, so she took this extreme step...and tried to kill Jhanak.

exactly

Word Count: 1

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

For me ,its not about culture...

Live in may have its benefits of no commitment , not answerable to each other , more freedom , you get to know the person much better , etc etc ...but how can the emotional attachment that comes be stopped...its not in our control , right .It just happens.If the person is so practically then may be it can be controlled. Still I am doubtful about that . Specially for women or young girls.

I understand it cant be limited to gender. Emotions are always human feelings its doesnt come with a tag .

The emotional damage that caused is very difficult to overcome, even divorce becomes difficult due to this...I always felt that is why women find it difficult to re marry.

Fortunately all this is addressed so well now and women are doing trying their best to move on from deep damage and living their life happily.

If its just roommates or room sharing its entirely different .In that case there is no deep attachment .

Yes... I also understand the benefit comes with live-in....some are very valid one as well....

but You know personally the kind of person I am I would not like to go for it...as I get too attached...and live-in bcz of its nature will come with its own set of insecurity....any way it is difficult to get over from any relationship that involves emotions...and when you live with the person...there are so many information you have regarding the other person...how he sleeps, how he wakes up, how he wears his shirt...how untidy his closet is...good & bad Everything...but still there would be a fear that may be it is not permanent...if God forbid tomorrow you walk away you don't know what to do with those information..and walking away from a live-in relationship is easier than a marriage..

Yes divorces do happen...but still marriage is comparatively secure in India as family and legal things are involved...

Soo again for some people,they are more comfortable with live-in arrangements..and more power to them..as it is a bold decision considering how judgemental indian society is...but personally for me I would not want to go for it..at least as of now...

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agree, Jhanak looks so happy and focused when ANI not in her life, don't throw chappals on me. but this is the truth, better Runak meet outside BH then i am fine. When she is not in BH still these BH wasis can make out drama in her name. Wapas aayegi to pata nahi kya karenege. I am so happy for jhanak, she will be getting what she deserved, I like Guruji who will be supporting her without expecting anything in return. Runak unite or not but Jhanak winning against all evils would be a treat to watch

The moment she needed his trust and support he left her. Now she is trying to do on her own for herself. So I don't want them to meet again before the competition...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

If the intention is to accept them Ani - Arshi) as a couple, having gotten them married would have been the ultimate shock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Since there is an OG version, ( which I donโ€™t know anything about except that there they were married) this always feels like a Damocles sword hanging on our head!!!

I hope they donโ€™t succeed this time too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Its hanging since the show started and now is on a more thin hair ....๐Ÿ˜‚

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37 are nahi hai wo fit!! dimagi santulan kharab hai!! that is the worst thing!

dekho mere defense me ... i did not want Ani to do any of the things in that poll so that is why i wanted Charsi to be fit and fine!

aap logo ko ani dekhana tha! I was making you guys appreciate aniless episodes! tum log kitana dukhi the!! ๐Ÿฅน.. I was making you feel better

Vidya this is you ... ๐Ÿ‘‡

aap aap aap (Echo and fade away) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dog Cartoon GIF

Originally posted by: Edkv74

aapki puja safal hui baalike!! Bhagwan ne aapki Sun li! Arshi ek dum thik! First class!!

please aage se aap puja โ€˜lagaataarโ€™ mat ki jiye! Galat taar jud rahe hain ! Aur in sab ke zimmedaar hainโ€ฆ

Aap aap aap!! (Echo and fade away)๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago